Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse you! Are you forgetting the genius business plan that was....an overpriced set of cards?! What an excellent use of 'months' of work! šŸ˜‰

And let's not forget the..............ok I've got nothing else. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Can he count making endless content for these threads by being a Tory dumbarse?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres something about him that I just cant stand anymore. He just looks so smug for someone who produces rubbish content and merch. Dont even get me started on that ridiculous chain he was wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That head-tilted-back, eyes closed, stupid smile pose he does in every photo is ridiculous. Why canā€™t he pose properly? Look at the camera? Put his head down so we donā€™t all have to see his giant chin? Show off those chompers? He does that pose allllll the time and itā€™s like thatā€™s all he can think to do when taking a photo. So unimaginative and stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope he doesnā€™t put out his video today, especially after hyping it all week that it would come out today. It would be more on brand for him to say the video is late for some <insert lame excuse here>. I thought he and Zoe would have learned by now not to announce deadlines to their fans since they rarely keep their promise.

Also, it was pointed out in Zoeā€™s thread that she was also at the play but Alfie intentionally cropped out Zoe in his IG story, whereas in her stories she doesnā€™t. Maybe because Zoe already sees herself as a Deyes whereas Alfie doesnā€™t see Zoe as part of his family yet. Very telling where both their mindsets are in regards to their future despite the bad play acting they did on their IG stories Friday night when they went out on their ā€˜dateā€™ unchaperoned.

For those who donā€™t have IG:
E3731BC9-EECC-4177-AE32-30ABB9BC7C78.png

Zoeā€™s IG story

Versus...
8697642F-3246-4435-9E09-FA5A622591F9.png

Alfieā€™s IG story.

Spot the difference?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Hold the front page guyzzz. Don't be getting yourselves too excitedšŸ˜“šŸ˜“

20191020_165504.jpg

Is he including Zoe in this comment??šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why the hell is he wearing a baseball cap with his hood up over itšŸ™„. Surely they can afford to put the bloody heating on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Stupid twit šŸ˜

Screenshot_20191020-182219_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Alfie came across this app a YEAR ago did he?

good mate Simon Wilson? Never heard them mention each other EVER before.

he basically canā€™t do it on his own so took Simon to look after him... how the duck did this byron kid get in on it?? Or Simon has asked him to collaborate as he thinks Alfie will boost his channel

Iā€™m confused, I was sure that Byron had been tagged in when they did it but it seems to just be Simon and Alfie

who the heā€™ll is this kid? Whereā€™s Morgan?
Doesnā€™t look like Simon was filming so wonder if Alfie did it on the condition it only goes on his channel?

Attachments

Last edited:
Skimmed through the video out of curiosity as Iā€™ve visited Sorrento/Naples/Pompeii myself and good lord, all they did was eat pasta bolognese (not even remotely traditional for that part of Italy mind you) and climbed up the volcano whose name they could barely pronounce. Thereā€™s so much to see and visit and try there. But they didnā€™t do tit or learn anything, and thatā€™s what travellingā€™s about for Alfie the ignorant bellend - having a youtube title. How pathetic

Reactions: 12
Okay probably the shittest video heā€™s done for a while. He thinks that banging a quick travel video with no effort will get views, Simon should be embarrassed joining him.

alfie basically showed them eating pasta, getting tired walking to a volcano and telling no one anything at all about it or Sorrento.
Thought he was super edgy because they missed their driver and got a taxi they hadnā€™t booked.

filmed himself at the end chatting to Simon but the sound quality was awful.

he thinks heā€™s super spontaneous even though heā€™s had that app for a year and coincidentally ended up going where his mummy had recently been. Please Elf witch.

apparently, in his words this video was ā€˜stepped up, betting editing etcā€™

• Haha
For someone who wants to be seen as this edgy guy who travels, is a businessman, and creative... his trips abroad are always so bland. His Greece trip with his ladssss comes to mind where they didnā€™t do much despite the beautiful location.

I havenā€™t watched the vlog yet but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s not as amazing as heā€™s been hyping it out to be. As usually Alfie oversold himself. Iā€™ll pass on this video then.

EDIT: Alfie relies on solely other people to make his content more interesting, which says a lot about him as a person. Also get out of here with the whole members only content. If this video was his super amazing video for today fell flat then I doubt his members only content would be any better.

Last edited:
Heā€™s pathetic. I hate the voiceover intros heā€™s started doing this year.

ā€œWherever is saysā€.

Imagine not uploading for nearly 3 months and pushing this super sick savage video for weeks only to upload it with AN INCORRECT TITLE. Oh my GOD.

Ciro was the best part šŸ™ƒ

Simon wearing Futureself. This is just product placement.

The end part was the worst. Alfie laughing and clapping like a bleeping seal

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, it was pointed out in Zoeā€™s thread that she was also at the play but Alfie intentionally cropped out Zoe in his IG story, whereas in her stories she doesnā€™t. Maybe because Zoe already sees herself as a Deyes whereas Alfie doesnā€™t see Zoe as part of his family yet. Very telling where both their mindsets are in regards to their future despite the bad play acting they did on their IG stories Friday night when they went out on their ā€˜dateā€™ unchaperoned.

For those who donā€™t have IG:
View attachment 50400
Zoeā€™s IG story

Versus...
View attachment 50401
Alfieā€™s IG story.

Spot the difference?
He didn't crop her out; she was sitting on the other side of the camera and him. Kind of hard to get her in shot when the camera is facing the other direction. šŸ˜‚ You'll see what you want to see though I guess!

Anyway... What's that padlock and chain around his neck all about... Jesus Christ. Strange boy.

Reactions: 4
He didn't crop her out; she was sitting on the other side of the camera and him. Kind of hard to get her in shot when the camera is facing the other direction. šŸ˜‚ You'll see what you want to see though I guess!
He could have easily used Zoeā€™s photo then? Or the panaromic feature which is on all iPhones... He also didnā€™t mention her family being there at all while Zoe mentioned both her family and his in her stories.

Maybe he didnā€™t crop her out but he definitely gave the impression that it was the Deyes family sans Zoe outing only. Itā€™s not the first time heā€™s taken a group photo where Zoe was conveniently left out when she was actually there. Whether she was cropped out or not isnā€™t the issue, itā€™s the fact he always treats Zoe as an afterthought unless he needs her to peddle his merchandise or use her for a video thumbnail.

Itā€™s not seeing what I want to see. I just donā€™t give Alfie that much benefit of the doubt considering his past actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Donā€™t get what was in this for Simon. Go and babysit Alfie for a couple of days. Alfie gets exclusive rights to the video... Simon wasnā€™t filming anything on alfies video and he usually has a proper blogging camera with him.

I can only assume alfies told him heā€™s super big time and being on one his videos will help him massively.

Simon ā€˜onlyā€™ has about 500k suscribers and still pulls more views than Alfie. Heā€™s been stitched up here the moron.

alfies super travel video hardly got any views either compared to his whatever million following

Also. Alfies Instagram about the video has 100 comments.... heā€™s got 4 MILLION Instagram subscribers.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Donā€™t get what was in this for Simon. Go and babysit Alfie for a couple of days. Alfie gets exclusive rights to the video... Simon wasnā€™t filming anything on alfies video and he usually has a proper blogging camera with him.

I can only assume alfies told him heā€™s super big time and being on one his videos will help him massively.

Simon ā€˜onlyā€™ has about 500k suscribers and still pulls more views than Alfie. Heā€™s been stitched up here the moron.

alfies super travel video hardly got any views either compared to his whatever million following

Also. Alfies Instagram about the video has 100 comments.... heā€™s got 4 MILLION Instagram subscribers.
Hasnā€™t he edited the damn title yet ?
What an embarrassment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.