Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is going on with his head. looks even more abnormally large than usual!!!! Also what dreadful pictures of the product. One its slightly blurred and two its in the shadow. what a prat. you're so right, its all about elf... him
It’s full of lies

GuYs It’S nOT bLuE, iT’s GreEn

duck off you boring bastard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
567A4193-D298-4A00-96D7-805B3DA38B96.png

Barely a word since finishing the race last Sunday or donating to the Prince’s Trust since he’s an AMBASSADOR... but he’s still trying to pretend he’s a skater and into skateboarding. I guess his vomit worthy new merch is coming out soon so he’s pushing the skaterboi narrative again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
View attachment 47575
Barely a word since finishing the race last Sunday or donating to the Prince’s Trust since he’s an AMBASSADOR... but he’s still trying to pretend he’s a skater and into skateboarding. I guess his vomit worthy new merch is coming out soon so he’s pushing the skaterboi narrative again.
Favourite skater. Is he 10?

• Haha
Not sure if its already been said but the whole getting a new tattoo in New York is 100% for Vlogmas.
They always go somewhere for the first week and since both Zoe and Alfie have been talking about NY the past few weeks I'm pretty sure thats when they're going.

Also - His new insta 'haul' where he shows the two new books he's purchased. The Chimp Paradox explains how people make decisions based on logic or emotion, It states that we all have have a 'chip' inside us making instinctive decisions. I feel like this could relate to his Future Self vibe, how to brand things, and sell merchandise based around triggering peoples emotions.

And the second, 'Think and grow rich' lists 13 steps detailing how to 'think' and so then become a rich person.
Really telling choices imo.
I always think it odd when apparent rich influencers are constantly striving for more. Basically, nothing is ever good enough.
That must be a sad life, to appear to have everything but feel like you have nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
there's no way Alfie has ever read a book cover to cover 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
there's no way Alfie has ever read a book cover to cover 😂
Nope no way he has ever done that! He doesn't have enough braincells or likely the attention span for that. He probably didn't even read his own book before it went on sale. It's absolute tit, by the looks of it.

Reactions: 12
No matter what he thinks of himself and how he thinks other's view him (obviously he thinks his followers think he's so deep, mature and intelligent)🤣🤣, most people just see him as a joke and laugh behind his back. Why can't he see this😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Favourite skater. Is he 10?
All these skater boy posts I just have the Avril Lavigne song going round in my head while reading them! He does think it’s the 90s where Tony Hawk was the in thing and pop punk was relevant lol, no love nobody enjoys that tit anymore we’ve grown up 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All these skater boy posts I just have the Avril Lavigne song going round in my head while reading them! He does think it’s the 90s where Tony Hawk was the in thing and pop punk was relevant lol, no love nobody enjoys that tit anymore we’ve grown up 🤣😂
Tony Hawk on ps1 hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No matter what he thinks of himself and how he thinks other's view him (obviously he thinks his followers think he's so deep, mature and intelligent)🤣🤣, most people just see him as a joke and laugh behind his back. Why can't he see this😴😴😴
But his dad went to Oxford, didn’t you know?!?!

Don’t be silly, he can’t even say foliage properly.
011231AB-1BC0-4D85-95E7-2F29D352CB0E.gif

Foh-lee-ahhhjuh!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look after your belongings then you nob. Quite simple. Bet that laptop never gets put in a case or padded laptop bag
Imagine if he actually had a real problem to deal with?

I’d love to own loads of Apple products in the first bleeping place!!

bleep

• Haha
Look after your belongings then you nob. Quite simple. Bet that laptop never gets put in a case or padded laptop bag
It's not like he has video schedule anymore so why's he acting like 2.5 hours in the Apple shop is an inconvenience? He's probably loving talking at the poor Apple people about how they shouldnt work for anyone else and when they get home they need to spend the rest of their night on their real passions instead of sleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He wouldn’t have worked on those videos in that 2.5hrs. He needs to be honest with himself. He won’t be uploading those for at least another week, and even then he’ll have another excuse for why he hasn’t uploaded then. Does he think we’re all idiots, or does he not remember just how much he shows us.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.