Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an AD. Knew it. What’s this got to do with Pokemon. Please make me understand?!

“My girlfriend.” Say her name Frag, your audience are there for her too.

“I HAVE SOME SAVAGES!!” You boring bleep.

Omg how he says foliage. Deceased. He deffo didn’t go to Oxford like his Papa Deyes. Agreed that.... He’s a DILF 😏

Wearing his merch. Obviously.

Who’s filming it??? Is it Zoe. I heard her take the piss about the foliage fail. Omg, I think it’s MORGAN 😁😁😁😁😁

The baby monkey😍

Leaves him mam and dad to clean tit while he goes and actually tours the place/learn more?

Poppy is their mam’s double!!!!!

You’re telling me he couldn’t have done this for them anyway? Why the ad for it? I don’t bleeping get it!!!

Mummy Deyes looked so happy and content. That was lovely.

Rolled his sleeves up again.

No feeling like opening Pokemon cards? Try shagging your GiRLfRiEnD (Zoe).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish they'd have taken Zoe along to shovel some tit💩💩, she wouldn't have lasted five minutes. Fair play to Alfie's Mum, she got stuck in. Zoe wouldn't have been strong enough to even lift a shovel🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When did Alfie live in London? Just after 19.42 on the new vlog, he mentions living in London - but it’s slightly muffled.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191006-202112_Instagram.jpg

- So the bucket list was a sponsorship from Pokemon????
- He did his parents bucket list. He COULD of picked a subscriber. But guess that's too much effort
- Their parents list: Working with animals for the day
- Alfie Dad went to Oxford at 17 to study Zoology!!!! Then you have Alfie?? Jeeez!
- Alfie then realised it was more his more bucket list than his Dad (Guess that's why hes not that excited. Plus probably leaving his house at 7am by his dumb sons idea wasn't the best start of the day)
- Lool Alfie and his parents had to clean the poop up in the animal reserve -- he better give his Dad his adsense!!! He was NOT happy.
- Alfie parents apparently only put the reserve as they "didn't want you thinking we were out for a trip"
-- they should of put the sleeper train to Scotland they ACTUALLY wanted to do

-13:55 a wild Morgan is spotted. He lives!
Screenshot_20191006-200100_YouTube.jpg

- Alfie: "leaving my mum and Dad to do the rest of the cleaning....I jumped in a jeep to learn more of what they do" --- HOW FCKING CHEEKY. He legit roped his parents into this bs then goes off to "educate himself" aka not help clean

- Alfies mum: I wonder what Alfies doing?
Alfies Dad: sitting in a jeep somewhere having a sandwich and a coffee 😂

- Alfie said he wanted to give his parents the "reality" but he couldn't even do a whole day working in reality. How pathetic.

- He then ends the video saying we should all write a bucket list.
Alfiestole quote "Its so easy for years to pass by and for you not to think about these things and work on making them happen. Don't let that happen to you. Go and achieve them" ---- the grin at the end pissed me off as you can tell he feels hes REALLY imparted wisdom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 46897
- So the bucket list was a sponsorship from Pokemon????
- He did his parents bucket list. He COULD of picked a subscriber. But guess that's too much effort
- Their parents list: Working with animals for the day
- Alfie Dad went to Oxford at 17 to study Zoology!!!! Then you have Alfie?? Jeeez!
- Alfie then realised it was more his more bucket list than his Dad (Guess that's why hes not that excited. Plus probably leaving his house at 7am by his dumb sons idea wasn't the best start of the day)
- Lool Alfie and his parents had to clean the poop up in the animal reserve -- he better give his Dad his adsense!!! He was NOT happy.
- Alfie parents apparently only put the reserve as they "didn't want you thinking we were out for a trip"
-- they should of put the sleeper train to Scotland they ACTUALLY wanted to do

-13:55 a wild Morgan is spotted. He lives!
View attachment 46889

- Alfie: "leaving my mum and Dad to do the rest of the cleaning....I jumped in a jeep to learn more of what they do" --- HOW FCKING CHEEKY. He legit roped his parents into this bs then goes off to "educate himself" aka not help clean

- Alfies mum: I wonder what Alfies doing?
Alfies Dad: sitting in a jeep somewhere having a sandwich and a coffee 😂

- Alfie said he wanted to give his parents the "reality" but he couldn't even do a whole day working in reality. How pathetic.

- He then ends the video saying we should all write a bucket list.
Alfiestole quote "Its so easy for years to pass by and for you not to think about these things and work on making them happen. Don't let that happen to you. Go and achieve them" ---- the grin at the end pissed me off as you can tell he feels hes REALLY imparted wisdom
Well I’m glad Morgan is alive, I like Morgan, he’s cute and deserves better than this tit in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shout out for Morgan👏👏👏, I'm glad he's not lost in the desert😂😂. Surely he realises that Alfie's an hole😏

Reactions: 12
not gonna lie I have a thing for Alfies dad and it continues now that I know he studied in Oxford 😂 😂 🙈
Me too, but then I have to remind myself he parented those two. He's lost his appeal for me since he stopped wearing suits. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't the point of organising to tick off someones bucket list supposed to be a nice thing you do for them? Why's he shitting all over his parents idea being like "THIS IS THE REALITY" and forcing them to shovel tit while he laughs what a head

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He needs to include 'Ad' on the thumbnail and in the title - it needs to be the first thing people see. These people piss me off, it's not that hard.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Didn't he say his audience is older and not teens? 🤷
He also said he’s not a Tory and definitely doesn’t live ‘in a bleeping mansion’ so I wouldn’t go by what he says 😂😂😂

He could have easily have taken them to South Africa to a proper reserve to work and experience - Alfie as usual does what takes the least effort, and let his parents do the tit jobs. He's so selfish it really is unbelievable - Zoes latest instagram stories theres one card on the mantlepiece - guessing that was her anniversary card to Alfie?

Absolutely gobsmacked he posted that photo thing on his insta as if he'd bought that for Zoe and it turns out it was HER gift to him - get rid of this little wet wipe Zoe ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.