Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skimmed his boring vlog during my lunch break. It's pretty dull compared to his belated anniversary video but still some :unsure: moments.

View attachment 53147
Alfie can read apparently? Straight from the horse's mouth "...I'm only like 14 pages in but I've never read a book that whilst reading it, has just caused so much clarity. I'm literally sitting there... but I'm reading it and I'm right okay I understand it now. Okay yeah I get that now. It's all like mind management. It's a program for confidence, success and happiness, and how to manage your mind better...." Basically he's trying to explain what the book is about and failing miserably. My next recommendation for him is any of the Marie Kondo books since Zoe and him are hoarders.

View attachment 53144
-Alfie is really pushing for Zoe to be Lottie a cool hot skater girl surfer chick. Yes, those stupid fake glasses are back!

-He also mentions that he will not be having a consistent uploading schedule for any of his channels. He hopes to do 2-3 uploads on his main channel (where he will post "higher" quality videos like his Italy video), as for his vlogging channel he still wants to upload at least once a week, and his gaming channel is completely dead (a shocker I know). However, if he misses a week or uploads less during that month it's because he's 'working'. Whatever that means.

-Apparently, The Secret's Out will be making a comeback but will not be on his main channel but he can't say much else due to a contractual agreement. The bigger question is if it will actually be a podcast for real this time...

-
Around the 15:30 min mark Alfie talks about how his videos are getting the least amount of views compared to his previous videos but he is really enjoying creating content for YouTube atm. Subtlety is not your thing, Alfie.

View attachment 53154
-It's Saturday night so naturally Zoe is living her best life... Yup, you guessed it! Couchella at the not-mansion while watching TV with her best buddy Nala. She was so engrossed in watching TV that she also forgot to eat dinner as one does.
So much for 2019 being ThE yEaR oF cOnTeNt. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 53224
Yeah,
Put. Your. bleeping. Phone. Away.
For FACKSAKE. You twit. put your phone down, turn out the light and try to go to sleep. I do it even when I'm not tired because I get up at 4am for work. Likfe in the real world buddy. And I don't fecking drink coffee either to wake me. Don't like it and caffeine lasts about 30mins on me or has no effect whatsover. Go to bed!

Reactions: 7
I skimmed his boring vlog during my lunch break. It's pretty dull compared to his belated anniversary video but still some :unsure: moments.

View attachment 53147
Alfie can read apparently? Straight from the horse's mouth "...I'm only like 14 pages in but I've never read a book that whilst reading it, has just caused so much clarity. I'm literally sitting there... but I'm reading it and I'm right okay I understand it now. Okay yeah I get that now. It's all like mind management. It's a program for confidence, success and happiness, and how to manage your mind better...." Basically he's trying to explain what the book is about and failing miserably. My next recommendation for him is any of the Marie Kondo books since Zoe and him are hoarders.

View attachment 53144
-Alfie is really pushing for Zoe to be Lottie a cool hot skater girl surfer chick. Yes, those stupid fake glasses are back!

-He also mentions that he will not be having a consistent uploading schedule for any of his channels. He hopes to do 2-3 uploads on his main channel (where he will post "higher" quality videos like his Italy video), as for his vlogging channel he still wants to upload at least once a week, and his gaming channel is completely dead (a shocker I know). However, if he misses a week or uploads less during that month it's because he's 'working'. Whatever that means.

-Apparently, The Secret's Out will be making a comeback but will not be on his main channel but he can't say much else due to a contractual agreement. The bigger question is if it will actually be a podcast for real this time...

-Around the 15:30 min mark Alfie talks about how his videos are getting the least amount of views compared to his previous videos but he is really enjoying creating content for YouTube atm. Subtlety is not your thing, Alfie.

View attachment 53154
-It's Saturday night so naturally Zoe is living her best life... Yup, you guessed it! Couchella at the not-mansion while watching TV with her best buddy Nala. She was so engrossed in watching TV that she also forgot to eat dinner as one does.
Hasn’t he had a therapist he pays a lot of money for that’s meant to help him manage his mind for about 5 years. But this book has done wonders? duck off Elf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooo I've been reading tattle a while now but never actually said anything but I feel like I have to after seeing his insta... I mean waking up at 4am??!! Poor lad I hope he's ok!! It's not an easy thing to do, it's not like millions of people do it on a daily basis to get to work or school/uni.. Did he manage it is he still asleep now how can we live without those questions being answered??? Don't worry Alfie yooo sick bro I'll pray for you
#alfiemyhero

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooo I've been reading tattle a while now but never actually said anything but I feel like I have to after seeing his insta... I mean waking up at 4am??!! Poor lad I hope he's ok!! It's not an easy thing to do, it's not like millions of people do it on a daily basis to get to work or school/uni.. Did he manage it is he still asleep now how can we live without those questions being answered??? Don't worry Alfie yooo sick bro I'll pray for you
#alfiemyhero
Welcome you’ll like it here

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those stories of him learning the piano...he has got the notes written on the keys ffs. My 9 year old was advised that it makes it too easy to do it that way and she is getting along just fine. Is he even learning to read music or is he just copying someone playing on youtube? HE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those stories of him learning the piano...he has got the notes written on the keys ffs. My 9 year old was advised that it makes it too easy to do it that way and she is getting along just fine. Is he even learning to read music or is he just copying someone playing on youtube? HE IS THE STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE.
Funny he's started trying to learn it again, wasn't if mentioned on here in the last week or so?

Reactions: 5

View attachment 53147

View attachment 53144

-
Around the 15:30 min mark Alfie talks about how his videos are getting the least amount of views compared to his previous videos but he is really enjoying creating content for YouTube atm. Subtlety is not your thing, Alfie.

View attachment 53154
Caught up.

Paused at this point [emoji23]
20191101_010344.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.