Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hardly a playing cards guy, or a "cardistry" person but I follow a few YTers who are big into it, £10 is insane for "premium" deck with no mention of what company did the printing for him, then again hes not selling to people who want to actually want to use these cards, more sheep who just want to "own a part" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Are they waterproof?”
He didn’t know

..... It deffo didn’t take HIM five months to create these.

Reactions: 13
The new "indoor bike" thing he's bought so he can "train" for literally ONE week on it, because he can't be bothered to go out when it's raining...

How many of you think he'll ACTUALLY use it?! He only has a week to use it anyway.
Nah.

Reactions: 2
Why is the Joker an eye? I don't get it. £10. Ffs
That's the Eye of Alfie watching ppl buy his overpriced tit, he's a total Joker aka a clown aka court jester of the internet, problem is he has zero clue this is how he's viewed.

He's convinced he's a super sick LICHERALLY savage king of skateboarding and send it merch business man landlord of the year A to bleeping Z guys PRO top dude in his SICK garms... #entrepeneur

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That indoor cycling kit has to be expensive as hell, too....guess the money isn't drying up after all?
When you have no plans to buy a ring you can spend it on stupid toys that will be used exactly only once.

I see Alfie is following in Zoe's footsteps and put out the card game vlog before his parents' vlog that he said would be out for the weekend. Dates are arbitrary for the rich. Post whenever you feel like it. Just like his dead podcast. Wow... everyone should aspire to have work ethics like these two.

Reactions: 10
He must’ve dropped his not-Podcast to never be mentioned again, I might tweet at him regularly asking him about it, just to see if he actually acknowledges it’s existence. 😂😂

All that money pissed down the drain, and that LG #gifted TV to never see the light of day again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the nicest way possible, I've always wondered if Alfie had problems with his speech as I noticed Poppy sort of has the same thing too?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The bit that fucks me off the most is his total lack of ownership and acknowledgement for his failed ventures! Does he think people are as daft as him?

Thread title suggestion:

Fake dentures and failed ventures for Deyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The bit that fucks me off the most is his total lack of ownership and acknowledgement for his failed ventures! Dues he think people are as daft as him?

Thread title suggestion:

Fake dentures and failed ventures for Deyes.
Alfie Deyes 7: Porcelain dentures and too many failed ventures!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E38D8120-6C4D-4E0E-9689-D327BB003086.png

Does he think before he goes into Alfie-stotle mode or is he just that stupid? Also, as if we need an angle of what the inside of his nostrils look like.

So this is why he never finishes anything? Because it’s impossible to ever reach the end goal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think ‘Alfie Deyes #7: Joe Sugg’s sister’s boyfriend’ is perfection in itself.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.