Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, he has not sold out of the merch he got for the pop-up shop. Why is creating new merch and new stock, when the last lot sold sold extremely poorly and he has to pay to store that crap somewhere. Hoelw does he not see futureself is failing and that inv sting more in this venture is just ridiculous. That is just bad business right there and he thinks he is some sort of modern Bill Gates.😂😂😂
It’ll all be in the attic with ZoElLa beauty and ZoElLa lifestyle

WHY IS HIS HAT SO DUSTY AND FRAYED

Reactions: 4
I hate his voice. And his lack of awareness, or brain cells. New to this thread but I remember watching Zoe's videos of him playing with toys and thinking he is actually a toddler with money. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
62033525-3141-454A-A61B-B290DCABB2EE.png

D0E5912F-B79C-4DE6-8B1C-1CB576A3E5FA.png
9EEBF96A-FAF4-41BD-8069-5B6CC090D8E4.png

So Alfie is trying to make the padlock necklace a trend and probably thought he looked so cool as he put it around his neck as a statement piece for his IG stories...and then people are asking what’s going on and he doesn’t have an answer for looking like an idiot. I hope he lost the key.

Also, I know he mentioned he’s going on Good Morning Britain tomorrow and mentioned he’s cycling 45 miles for the Prince’s Trust on his IG stories. But did anyone catch if he mentioned what the charity is about and does? All I heard was me, me, me in his stories and I tuned out and couldn’t bother to go back and listen again. I don’t get how he’s the ambassador and is so bad at explaining anything.

And he’s cycled only 3x, all under 20 miles, and he’s doing 45 miles this Sunday. Yeah that’s going to go over really well. At this point it doesn’t faze me how he’s always unprepared and leaving things last minute. The lack of having any professionalism in both his job as an influencer and as a human being shows...

• Angry
Reactions: 20
He bought another piece of equipment to train for his cycling, indoor because he is so busy!

So instead of cycling for 30min outdoor, he tried to do 30 mins indoor before breakfast . He's so dedicated.

but he has a problem mastering the cycling on that thing

PicsArt_10-03-11.18.28.png

Houston. We have a problem

Everyone! hold on!!
PicsArt_10-03-11.23.34.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this cracks me up. The knob🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 46056
View attachment 46057View attachment 46058
So Alfie is trying to make the padlock necklace a trend and probably thought he looked so cool as he put it around his neck as a statement piece for his IG stories...and then people are asking what’s going on and he doesn’t have an answer for looking like an idiot. I hope he lost the key.
I’m gonna gross some of you out, but the padlock and chain necklace thing is something in the BDSM world of slave boys. With masters/Dom’s keeping their slaves collared and on leads. I know it isn’t a padlock and chain in that context he is wearing, but I can’t see it and think of anything else.🤢🤢🤮🤮 Unless Morgan has decided to take control and put Alife in his place. 😂😂

He definitely isn’t going to make it a fashion trend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Prince's Trust Charity... Starting from Buckingham Palace.
Let's hope he doesn't fall off his bike at the start. He's Captain of the celebrities team (?)

He's done 3 training. 7 miles, 10.5miles, 18 miles

Actual day is 45-46 miles
Again, it's so hard guyz

Houston!! Emergency!! Abort mission???
PicsArt_10-03-11.56.09.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point, I am literally waiting for a scandal to break out, involving proof that one of these social media couples have separate lives in reality. These people live on a set and have fictional lives for the fans, i.e. for the cash.

It makes me angry that a healthy young man doing nothing and filming it is a millionaire. Talk about a meritocratic society.

Reactions: 11
Hi - new here :)

Saw the Instagram stories about the bike today. I can't believe that he has so little self awareness that he doesn't think it's embarrassing or shameful to have trained only 3 times (and for pitiful distances) for a bike ride that he's supposed to be an ambassador for.

And the indoor cycling thing is just an absolutely joke. The weather isn't even bad - why the hell is he not just cycling outside, where the bike ride will be?! I hope he makes a fool of himself, he deserves to.

Reactions: 16
He bought another piece of equipment to train for his cycling, indoor because he is so busy!

So instead of cycling for 30min outdoor, he tried to do 30 mins indoor before breakfast . He's so dedicated.

but he has a problem mastering the cycling on that thing

View attachment 46072
Houston. We have a problem

Everyone! hold on!!
View attachment 46074
Yo Alfie I got me some sick stabilisers if you want them sick bro

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m gonna gross some of you out, but the padlock and chain necklace thing is something in the BDSM world of slave boys. With masters/Dom’s keeping their slaves collared and on leads. I know it isn’t a padlock and chain in that context he is wearing, but I can’t see it and think of anything else.🤢🤢🤮🤮 Unless Morgan has decided to take control and put Alife in his place. 😂😂

He definitely isn’t going to make it a fashion trend.
LOL! That would be hilarious if this was the actual context but it's Alfie (and his sex life w/ Zoe is null and void) so we know it's not.

I'm guessing he ironically wore the padlock and chain as a statement piece thinking he's so trendy and didn't think of the BDSM angle-- although I'm sure Mark got a kick out of seeing Alfie's necklace on his stories.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this cracks me up. The knob🙄

View attachment 46077
I wish he had fallen the other way and through the glass doors instead. It would have made for better content. Also as a bonus then Alfie would have a legitimate excuse as to why he can't compete and do the full 45 miles on Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He could train when he goes to Waitrose. That’s half hour or so away in the car every time he wants sushi.

• Haha
View attachment 46056

Also, I know he mentioned he’s going on Good Morning Britain tomorrow and mentioned he’s cycling 45 miles for the Prince’s Trust on his IG stories. But did anyone catch if he mentioned what the charity is about and does? All I heard was me, me, me in his stories and I tuned out and couldn’t bother to go back and listen again. I don’t get how he’s the ambassador and is so bad at explaining anything.

And he’s cycled only 3x, all under 20 miles, and he’s doing 45 miles this Sunday. Yeah that’s going to go over really well. At this point it doesn’t faze me how he’s always unprepared and leaving things last minute. The lack of having any professionalism in both his job as an influencer and as a human being shows...
He didn’t know whether it was 45 or 46 miles.
He’s trained twice
Didn’t mention donating

Also, I really don’t understand why
A. He’s set that machine up wrong. The front wheel should lock into something to keep it steadyand the back wheel spins on a roller. He’s basically took the bike out of the box and plonked it on.

B. Why the duck is he refusing to train in the rain? What’s he going to do on Sunday if ( good chance) it rains, is windy etc .... that’s the whole point of training outside so you can get used to conditions.

45 miles also isn’t a lot for someone who claims to train as often as he does, he’s making a really big deal about the distance

* edit - he did mention donating to him. He said give it a google to find the link 😂😂 or he’ll post the link in a few days ( he’ll probably forget) PROACTIVE as ever Elf
Was someone sick on his spaghetti? What is that

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if he is going to quit mid bike ride to stop by a family members birthday party again like with the canoeing disaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 46056

Nope, not even once he mentioned what the charity is even about! How can you be an ambassador for something you tell your followers nothing about??? Licherally his whole IG story was just "guyzzz, it's gonna be so hard, I haven't trained, it's gonna be so so difficult". duck off! You do nothing all day, go outside in the bleeping rain and train! He's gets more insufferable every day!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.