Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191002-215943_Instagram.jpg

His answer to that was - and I quote:

"I would definitely say shifting and working on - and I still currently am - my work-life-balance, because it is way too easy, doing the job that I love, to just work non-stop. But that's not healthy."

Is he actually serious?? What exactly have you been working on these last months? What exactly have you achieved, you absolute fucker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 45888

"I would definitely say shifting and working on - and I still currently am - my work-life-balance, because it is way too easy, doing the job that I love, to just work non-stop. But that's not healthy."

Is he actually serious?? What exactly have you been working on these last months? What exactly have you achieved, you absolute fucker?
Woah hang on Pineapple, have you seen the playing cards (suitable for lefties) and secret sneak peak of the kendama that Futureself (not merch) have worked on?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woah hang on Pineapple, have you seen the playing cards (suitable for lefties) and secret sneak peak of the kendama that Futureself (not merch) have worked on?
😂 I had a look in my cupboard the other day and the cheap playing cards we have have the numbers on both sides aswell! So, again, Alf just talking tit about how special his elf cards are.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 45888

The delusion knows no bounds. Even by youtuber standards which is saying something as I’m sure we all know.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 45888

Maybe it’s all the candle fumes he’s been inhaling but for sure Zoe and him are getting stupider by the day. I swear...

He types and gives out all these long answers on IG like he’s giving sage advice when in reality it’s just utter nonsensical drivel.

Since he works so hard, where is his video of his parents that he said would be out last weekend? Or is he still waiting for his new MacBook to be gifted in order to edit his highly in-demand video... It’s a shame that he doesn’t have an office where he could edit, or that Zoe doesn’t have a laptop, and I’m guessing they don’t have any desktop computers at both his not-mansion or at Zoe’s (although probably no space at Zoe’s since she’s hoarding all the candles and Halloween/AUTUMNAL decor in every nook and cranny atm).

7A897A10-4A98-4F21-84A4-91134664BA58.png

I don’t even want to know what he’s going to price that ugly kendama at. The wood being used to make the kendamas better be coming from his halfpipe in his garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe it’s all the candle fumes he’s been inhaling but for sure Zoe and him are getting stupider by the day. I swear...

He types and gives out all these long answers on IG like he’s giving sage advice when in reality it’s just utter nonsensical drivel.

Since he works so hard, where is his video of his parents that he said would be out last weekend? Or is he still waiting for his new MacBook to be gifted in order to edit his highly in-demand video... It’s a shame that he doesn’t have an office where he could edit, or that Zoe doesn’t have a laptop, and I’m guessing they don’t have any desktop computers at both his not-mansion or at Zoe’s (although probably no space at Zoe’s since she’s hoarding all the candles and Halloween/AUTUMNAL decor in every nook and cranny atm).

View attachment 45941
I don’t even want to know what he’s going to price that ugly kendama at. The wood being used to make the kendamas better be coming from his halfpipe in his garden.
Why do skaters want a kendama? Not exactly a “sECreT” is is Frag? Why the stupid gif? I can’t cope

Reactions: 7
Why do skaters want a kendama? Not exactly a “sECreT” is is Frag? Why the stupid gif? I can’t cope
It explains why he's been obsessed with the thing lately though, he'll get board of it once it's released.
Maybe that'll be his new trend, instead of 'half pipes'/bikes/vans he will find a toy that makes him feel cool, make it into not merch-merch and then it's never seen again?

Reactions: 8
It explains why he's been obsessed with the thing lately though, he'll get board of it once it's released.
Maybe that'll be his new trend, instead of 'half pipes'/bikes/vans he will find a toy that makes him feel cool, make it into not merch-merch and then it's never seen again?
It’s so funny how into it he is. Someone gave me one of those when I was about 7 and I liked it enough as a child but that was it. I didn’t know what it was called or ever find it so exciting I would want more than one.Those ‘tricks’ of getting the ball onto the pole bit and such are incredibly easy because of the short string it’s on, I remember it clearly. It’s hilarious how he acts like it’s this sophisticated hipster gadget that needs so much practice when it’s a child’s toy that requires none. It’s possible that he has one thats more difficult than the one I had but then I see Zoe doing it in one or two goes and seeming surprised / pleased because Alfie has made it out to be a skill and I think probably not.

Reactions: 12
It’s so funny how into it he is. Someone gave me one of those when I was about 7 and I liked it enough as a child but that was it. I didn’t know what it was called or ever find it so exciting I would want more than one.Those ‘tricks’ of getting the ball onto the pole bit and such are incredibly easy because of the short string it’s on, I remember it clearly. It’s hilarious how he acts like it’s this sophisticated hipster gadget that needs so much practice when it’s a child’s toy that requires none. It’s possible that he has one thats more difficult than the one I had but then I see Zoe doing it in one or two goes and seeming surprised / pleased because Alfie has made it out to be a skill and I think probably not.
Yeah I remember having one when I was a kid too, my grandad used to love all 'gadgety' type things, so we had all sorts of random bits, I don't think I'd seen one of those for a good 20+ years though 😂 I don't remember them being that difficult either

Reactions: 6
So his IG story about getting another tattoo...I vote he gets the big futureself wordart logo down his back :LOL: also he doesn’t talk like Zoe is going on this New York trip with him, has he mentioned her going?

Reactions: 6
Surely, he has not sold out of the merch he got for the pop-up shop. Why is creating new merch and new stock, when the last lot sold sold extremely poorly and he has to pay to store that crap somewhere. Hoelw does he not see futureself is failing and that inv sting more in this venture is just ridiculous. That is just bad business right there and he thinks he is some sort of modern Bill Gates.😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
So his IG story about getting another tattoo...I vote he gets the big futureself wordart logo down his back :LOL: also he doesn’t talk like Zoe is going on this New York trip with him, has he mentioned her going?
What even is this New York trip?Romantic get away just him and zoe?work?boyzzz trip?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.