Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good spot! We all knew he was being deceptive with that but no idea it sold 360k. Was still cash grab even if it only made him 4k, he has idea how much real work you'd need to do to make that.
6 months pay for me. 6. Months.

Reactions: 4
Isn't Tom that guy who scammed his underaged fans using a gambling site that he owned and didn't disclose? Definitely the guy Alfie should be hanging out with in other to not be called a scam artist
He promoted a CS-GO gambling site he co-owned as a site he was just using, and not only that it was shown that the prizes he was receiving were above average results. It was fun watching Tom's vlogs during that time, he used to visit LA all the time and live a bit of high life then soon as the investigations into it started he stopped, threw all his money into a new house, cars, and starting up a merch business over the course of a few months, almost like he was trying to hide all the money :ROFLMAO:

I think he is amazingly lucky that the Gambling Commission in the UK didn't start an investigation into it, he could of been seriously fucked by it all.

Look what I found in Aldi [emoji23]
Alfie has never even set foot in Aldi. He couldn’t lower himself to shopping in such plebeian stores. Don’t you know who he is? He is above such peasant shops. 😂😂 He’s got to have the most expensive of everything because it must be better if it is more expensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Well even if he could spell consistent, which he obviously can't😂😂, when has he ever been consistent in anything he does🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This guy is a waste of air. I’m no zoella fan but she could do better than this utter plum.

Reactions: 6
Alfies Brighton vlog was just cringe, he literally spend his time slack lining trying to win a tin can game and drooling over Dianne. Zoe who is his girlfriend barely featured in it, but yet he felt it is appropriate have his good friends girlfriend as the predominant feature.

I hope he just used Dianne for views and not because he fancies her, because she may be a bit dim, but she is way out of Alfies league, that's for sure.

Reactions: 6
What? I still don't get this game. Like they're literally hammering nails into a stump? Is it at least a drinking game?
It is meant to be, they showed in a previous blog months ago (around Christmas time) one outside a pub or some other venue ... the premise is that the last person to hammer their nail in has to buy the others a round at the bar.

Reactions: 2
It just occurred to me... Alfie said a couple times about opening a bar, maybe he is testing out that log game with others and then going to incorporate that game into his bar. Stealing yet another idea.

It just occurred to me... Alfie said a couple times about opening a bar, maybe he is testing out that log game with others and then going to incorporate that game into his bar. Stealing yet another idea.
Can’t imagine any bars near me letting people loose with a hammer 😂

Reactions: 11
As if Alfie is ever actually going to manage to open a bar. He is also planning to open a food court type place. Also 10/10 never going to happen. He just says tit and then doesn’t follow through.

Reactions: 7
As if Alfie is ever actually going to manage to open a bar. He is also planning to open a food court type place. Also 10/10 never going to happen. He just says tit and then doesn’t follow through.
Exactly. Where's that app he was on about 18 months ago?

Alfie has so much stuff 'in the pipeline' that it must be clogged. Hope he knows a good plumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like this kayak charity thing he is doing. It’s for a great cause, so great. But it’s several hundred miles of intense kayaking. The other day he said he was exhausted after spending 20minutes on his trampoline. Has he spent his 90 Day Challenge training for his kayaking ride, getting some strength and stamina into his arms and upper body. Nope. He’s done duck all training. It’s going to be like trying to run the London Marathon on zero training he won’t manage it. He will have to give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s like this kayak charity thing he is doing. It’s for a great cause, so great. But it’s several hundred miles of intense kayaking. The other day he said he was exhausted after spending 20minutes on his trampoline. Has he spent his 90 Day Challenge training for his kayaking ride, getting some strength and stamina into his arms and upper body. Nope. He’s done duck all training. It’s going to be like trying to run the London Marathon on zero training he won’t manage it. He will have to give up.
Hope so. Can you imagine how smug he’s gonna he if he manages it... no doubt an ‘injury’ will occur beforehand

Reactions: 4
Alfie’s honestly the biggest commitment phone I’ve ever come across, he literally never follows through on anything and I mean anything.Does he even own the house they live in or is it solely zoes like the last one was?

Reactions: 3
True, he does talk a lot of crap doesn’t he lol oh and the kayak thing is such a joke. In his vlog the guy who coached them looked so annoyed with alfie, and remember he was all worried about the kayaks being stolen, but downplayed it that he meant the tide would wash them away, what a twit

Reactions: 2
I'm honestly waiting for the day when someone decides to create a video exposing Alfie's hypocrisy in terms of fulfilling goals and commitments. Imagine 30 minutes of Alfie rambling on about all of his plans combined with his motivations quotes from insta story and his rants about working hard and following through on your goals and be creative, to finally reveal he hasn't followed through on anything since 2014.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm honestly waiting for the day when someone decides to create a video exposing Alfie's hypocrisy in terms of fulfilling goals and commitments. Imagine 30 minutes of Alfie rambling on about all of his plans combined with his motivations quotes from insta story and his rants about working hard and following through on your goals and be creative, to finally reveal he hasn't followed through on anything since 2014.
I'd love to see that😂😂

Reactions: 1

Look what I found in Aldi [emoji23]
Ha maybe that's why Zoe made a big deal of saying hers came from JOHN LEWIS
I'm honestly waiting for the day when someone decides to create a video exposing Alfie's hypocrisy in terms of fulfilling goals and commitments.
He's got so much content out there exposing himself of being a total tool, someone someday should take the time to compile it all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.