Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he ever even met Tom? Can he stop trying to make friendships happen! He just tries to suck up to everyone on social media, all of whom are having more successful times in their YouTube careers. He just comes across as so needy and desperate. It’s so tragic.

Has he ever even met Tom? Can he stop trying to make friendships happen! He just tries to suck up to everyone on social media, all of whom are having more successful times in their YouTube careers. He just comes across as so needy and desperate. It’s so tragic.

View attachment 12978
“Don’t bleeping call me bro. I don’t know you”
I’m dying for someone to put him in his place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joe is a common friend and they have met. After last time they met he was raving about trying to start game streaming... its so sad.
Fair enough, I knew Tom and Joe are good friends, didn’t know Alfie had met Tom.

Alfie trying game streaming is such crap as well, he doesn’t play video games, well nothing more exciting than The Sims anyway. He doesn’t play the popular fighting games or any of that stuff. Just another trend he wanted to get in on and but then didn’t commit to.

Reactions: 4
Joe is a common friend and they have met. After last time they met he was raving about trying to start game streaming... its so sad.
I think they met at Joe's birthday party.

Can't really see Alfie & Tom having anything in common or being friends. They would be most likely acquaintances who would acknowledge each other if they were both at the same event.

But Alfie probably wants to be friends with Tom cause he thinks it will make look cool.

Reactions: 2

• OMG the video started so cringe --him "bopping" in his car to that white fratboy rapper HoddieAllen --- Alfie going "yeah yeah yooo" was so cringe
  • He tried explaining its Friday without mentioning its Good Friday "Its currently Friday, the Friday before a Bank Holiday" -- tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know it was Good Friday, he's so simple
  • That pizza oven was £200 or $260
  • Its Friday and the only person he can find to hang out with is his Dad loooool
  • He went to buy some stuff for the pizza oven "I got sourdough, I don't know what that means but it sounded good" -- when you have more money than sense
  • Jumping on his trampoline on his own lol
  • He needed wood for the pizza oven and was saying to Zoe "I don't know if the Garden centre will be open because it's Friday" ---- HI ALFIE GOOGLE EXISTS -- Also, some people actually WORK on Good Friday
  • The conversation he had about gloves with Zoe as she gardened and he played with his cup/balls (no innuendo) sounded sooooo mundane ---- no wonder they always have people open
  • He saw another Figaro car and said "ahh they have the same car" --- yeah they actually USE THEIR CAR
  • Even Zoe commented he cut the pizza weird --- cutting pizza like a Tory lol
  • They went to bed at 10pm because Zalfie had a video shoot together at 8am -- mm wondering what?
  • Alfie ended the vlog with dumbass quotes -- Alfiestole talking about "99% of people don't know what the duck goes on in your life, so let the judgment carry less weight" -- Youtubers need to stop this bs "you only see 10 mins of my life" but do you not pick which 10 mins we see????
  • Ended vlog with some "unseen" kayaking clips

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I personally thought sourdough pizza dough was pretty self explanatory. Instead of normal pizza dough it is made to a sourdough recipe, it’s not as if they don’t eat sourdough bread themselves. It’s what Zoe uses when she makes that avocado, egg and tomato on toast brunch thing. It just made him seem stupid.

He said everyone has been asking about his halfpipe, probably one person asked. He’s broken yet another blogging camera, that must be about 107.

Mentioned getting exhausted from spending 20minutes on the trampoline, when younger used to be able to spend hours on it, well, he was mor active back then had some stamina. If only he had a gym he could workout in to build stamina. He could even work in his 90 Day Challenge, instead of eating pizza.

He’s bought a kayak and paddle for the charity kayak down the Thames, if he manages the whole distance I will be staggered.

And Zoe gardening was embarrassing, she had no clue what she was doing, she should just leave it to the professionals they pay to do the gardening.

And I never want to see a Kendama again. He is not savage for playing with a ball and string. Nobody thinks it’s cool or sick or savage. The only place he should send it, is to the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wet with Alfie and those guns 😂

Sourdough just uses a sourdough starter rather than normal yeast, even a basic witch should know that

I think they met at Joe's birthday party.
Yeah that was it, Tom referenced him in passing in his vlogs as people attending. Tom has his own issues as a vlogger but hes very much a type of that you're along for the ride, rather than Alfie's inventing content for the vlog, I doubt they'd ever have an area they'd crossover on.

Isn't Tom that guy who scammed his underaged fans using a gambling site that he owned and didn't disclose? Definitely the guy Alfie should be hanging out with in other to not be called a scam artist

Reactions: 1
Wasn't that morgz, Tom could have done it too though.
I don't think so, morgz promoted those surprises boxes, tom was facing prosecution for promoting his own gambling sites without declaring so (it was csso skins i think). He didn't even get a fine in the end...

I don’t know if anyone has posted this before.

B102CEB8-50C5-4B9D-887E-8AE732A684A9.jpeg

F1EC607F-E43E-4D6E-91B7-8C649604DC8B.jpeg

His latest pointless knob vlog.
Acting like Gandhi quoting Winnie the bleeping Poo.
The speed I clear my watch history lately 🤦‍♀️ I can’t be linked to that if I drop dead

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I lasted about 2 secs into his vlog and saw him trying to look cool with his piercings, vest top, screechy voice singing and I was like nope my life is too short to watch this mess.

Reactions: 1
He did a drawing of Zoe on her instastories and he drew her very prominent smile lines and Sean said something like “he drew you with saggy jowls” [emoji23] it’s not too far from the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if anyone has posted this before.

View attachment 13097
View attachment 13098

His latest pointless knob vlog.
Acting like Gandhi quoting Winnie the bleeping Poo.
The speed I clear my watch history lately 🤦‍♀️ I can’t be linked to that if I drop dead
Good spot! We all knew he was being deceptive with that but no idea it sold 360k. Was still cash grab even if it only made him 4k, he has idea how much real work you'd need to do to make that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.