Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit I wrote a bunch of different posts but thought better to just sum
Up this tit show - So he got total nobody Steve from a
Group chat, (nothing remotely authentic there on the target or source of info) Joe and Caspar were doing a junket so their location wasn’t exactly hard to work out but the pictures were terrible and mikey Pearce probably had the best day of his life thinking that was for real, and so isn’t exactly going to keep his gym location private.
Morgan giggles like a 12 year old doing something naughty the whole time, I never realised how immature he is, he was probably the most annoying part.
They then wait at the train station for 15 minutes to see if they have anymore “leads” of course they don’t and give up. Alfie ends on a VO (god help us) and you can tell he knows how bad the video is he says “any YouTube friends watch out im coming to get you” like it’s a half hearted joke? But you know he really wanted to pull of something a bit more impressive so it just comes off incredibly pathetic. The irony of his recent name change when he’s never been quite so pointless....

So who's idea is he ripping off this time?
You nailed it. I’ve been recommended this one a few times ....

Another pretty bland YouTuber. And Alfie copies HIM (lazily - at least this Ben guy apparently commits to a week) Even the thumbnails are very similar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It was pathetic, how many Youtubers are in London and that's all he could get, WillNE - Ryan Taylor - The sidemen boys - All of the buttercream boys - Joe Tasker etc etc

Half surprised he didn't get Zoe to turn up in London so he could pretend to pap her

Reactions: 3
It was pathetic, how many Youtubers are in London and that's all he could get, WillNE - Ryan Taylor - The sidemen boys - All of the buttercream boys - Joe Tasker etc etc

Half surprised he didn't get Zoe to turn up in London so he could pretend to pap her
No, Zoe would never go to London and walk around. She’d get anxiety from being in London, and would probably die from having to leave the house and walk somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mr I’m not bothered about numbers.
Rambles on about numbers for 30 minutes.

‘A million subscribers is the dream’ he says. Don’t worry Aflie you’ll be back there sooner rather than later.

Something happened today, I mean a couple of days ago, I mean a week.....

He’s so pathetic.
NOT.BOTHERED.ABOUT.NUMBERS.THOUGH

Oh and then got salty about declaring his FREE LUNCH. Simple mate. Pay for it and then you wouldn’t need to. I mean, you are a bleeping millionaire.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one confused about the pap video? What was the point? The people never even saw him so he was essentially taking pictures of his "friends" Huh? Also ironic coming from someone who always moans about people taking his picture without his permission and yet he does it to others ALLLLL the time

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t be a full on working Tuesday without an office Easter egg hunt...
These are grown adults that work in the office, poor folk having to spend their time pandering to a pair of overgrown, overprivilaged children. And they probably aren’t even well paid for babysitting.

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t be a full on working Tuesday without an office Easter egg hunt...
Second one Holly’s set up in a week too! Mind you the last one was just for Zoe and Carrie. Don’t forget the gun cocktails Holly was making that they didn’t disclose as part of the previous partnership with Daffys.

Definitely a professional, mindful business you would want to partner with.

Second one Holly’s set up in a week too! Mind you the last one was just for Zoe and Carrie. Don’t forget the gun cocktails Holly was making that they didn’t disclose as part of the previous partnership with Daffys.

Definitely a professional, mindful business you would want to partner with.
When A to Z eventually goes down the pan, because it will, all that office team are going to have to find new jobs, now some of them will be able to use their experience at A to Z for their CVs. But Holly, what is she going to say her job was, ordering the freebie lunches and birthday cakes, filling up the Tango slush machine and changing Zoe and Alfie’s nappies. It’s not great for her in particular.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When A to Z eventually goes down the pan, because it will, all that office team are going to have to find new jobs, now some of them will be able to use their experience at A to Z for their CVs. But Holly, what is she going to say her job was, ordering the freebie lunches and birthday cakes, filling up the Tango slush machine and changing Zoe and Alfie’s nappies. It’s not great for her in particular.
The designer of Alfie’s merch will have an interesting portfolio too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same goes for Morgan. His CV is going to read as Alfie's quiet hypeman and sometimes cameraman. These are not impressive things to put on a CV or to even admit being associated with A to Z. Any employer can look up Alfie's vlogs and will see that A to Z plays office games and hosts parties 90% of the time.

Reactions: 5
His merch still at 25% off and still not sold out.
Nobody is going to buy it now he has abandoned PointlessBlog and people know there is new stuff coming. It’s like buying last seasons football strip a week before the new one comes out. What the point? Any hotshot entrepreneur would know that. Shows how little business knowledge he truly has.

So iNabber has responded to the podcast.

Basically said he was thrown into a lions den and didn’t realise Alfie basically picked him as he’s the least confrontational out of the commentary channels.
Also said he was frustrated Alfie edited it and didn’t include the full chat.

Fair play to him acknowledging that he fucked it up by even going on. He was the wrong person to do it and he knows that.

Reactions: 14
I put this on 💤 oe’s thread but it probably relates more to Alfie
Charlotte is a Disney vlogger who now works in Disney HQ. and ironically sends PR out to influencers 😂

8E2D7193-21E0-413E-BED4-A33BA9BFCFF5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.