Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he isn't already, he's going to be a huge arrogant dick by the time he's 30. The way he drinks his coffee makes me want to punch his throat. And why is he so fecking dumb with that much money? πŸ˜©πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god they cant just go for lunch without it been #gifted can they? I’m struggling with the point of that whole video πŸ€” 32 minutes I’m never going to get back cheers for nothing Alfie!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Just watched the billion video

Lol at "tell me your best memory....maybe it was getting Pippin and Percy the guniea pigs.... that are no longer around"

Had to turn on the captions to make sure I heard right [emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the billion video

Lol at "tell me your best memory....maybe it was getting Pippin and Percy the guniea pigs.... that are no longer around"

Had to turn on the captions to make sure I heard right [emoji1787]
My best memory, the Β£1 video scandal, because more people really started to realise what a overprivileged twit he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do all the best thread names come up mid way through 😒
The rate the thread is moving it could still be ages before we need a new thread title anyway. At the rate Alfie goes, he will have definitely made enough of a twit of himself again to give us new inspiration. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
The rate the thread is moving it could still be ages before we need a new thread title anyway. At the rate Alfie goes, he will have definitely made enough of a twit of himself again to give us new inspiration. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We've got the food market to look forward to! πŸ©πŸ”πŸ•πŸ±πŸŒ­

Reactions: 2
So he 'papped' his brother in law and his best mate who basically text him and told him where he was going to be

Alfie just taking the piss for the day whilst others try and make a living [emoji58]

LAD
BRO
SAVAGEEEEEEE

Wait the other guinea pig passed away?? When?
Back in January. It was an afterthought to both of them. They had already dumped the cage outside to rot and only thought to mention that Percy had died when they saw the cage as they were leaving the house.

Mind you he had died a few days before this, and Zoe just had to say that he had lived the best life ever. Yet he had only died a few days before and all memories of him tossed out like garbage - like how the Instagram account that was supposed to be for the guinea pigs and Nala was converted to just Nala (well before Percy died mind you!), and all photos of the guniea pigs deleted. Both Alfie and Zoe are truly heartless.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.