Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never tire of seeing his awful posing. He thinks a dead and vacant look is arty, it isn't.

So today's ad was for sportswear, even though he's given up working out because the guarage is too cold for him. ? That big goal of getting ripped for the summer is dead in the water.

View attachment 4448
HAHAHAHAHAHA he looks like he is drowning or something, SO artsy. Can´t stop laughing.

Reactions: 2
He’s doing the most ridiculous things with his mouth since he got those horse dentures LOL I can’t deal.

I bet their bed is covered in pizza grease. shudders

Has it been discussed already on here how much his gnashers cost? I’m guessing it was a spon, so cost him jack .. but I’m just interested how different the treatment costs in Dubai are, to here in the UK.

The veneers have changed the look of his “fangs”, but his gums still look massive to me.

Has it been discussed already on here how much his gnashers cost? I’m guessing it was a spon, so cost him jack .. but I’m just interested how different the treatment costs in Dubai are, to here in the UK.

The veneers have changed the look of his “fangs”, but his gums still look massive to me.
They were spon veneers, so he didn’t have to pay for them. His gums still look horrendous, which is what I thought the veneers were supposed to hide. He said in his latest vlog he is gonna do a video about his veneers, but knowing him it could be about a year before we actually see that.

• Haha
They were spon veneers, so he didn’t have to pay for them. His gums still look horrendous, which is what I thought the veneers were supposed to hide. He said in his latest vlog he is gonna do a video about his veneers, but knowing him it could be about a year before we actually see that.
Yeah, people tend to have veneers for gum issues .. one of my best friends had the procedure purely to reduce the size of her gums (her teeth were perfectly fine, and she wasn’t no where near as gummy as him). It’s totally changed her appearance, and boosted her confidence no end. Bloody costly though.

I’m confuzzled as to why this wasn’t his main aim when getting his done.

Reactions: 1
Good job he got them for free, or he should be asking for his money back, they are way to big for his mouth, it's like he cant close his mouth now

Reactions: 4
Dont think it covers the vloggers own responsibility enough:
So Jim got a job narrating? I had a quick scan through, but seems to be lots of gleamers and dom. They haven't ruled youtube since 2015 and don't know much about it today. Hence why Jim just does basic cocktails to keep his channel online while hoovering up any other work he can get.

Anyway back on Alife saw he's wiped all the followers on his merch instagram. I'm sure it wasn't long ago he was baiting the minions to comment to boost his engagement with a follow back on this second account. Then he goes and just wipes it? That's some thanks

So Jim got a job narrating? I had a quick scan through, but seems to be lots of gleamers and dom. They haven't ruled youtube since 2015 and don't know much about it today. Hence why Jim just does basic cocktails to keep his channel online while hoovering up any other work he can get.

Anyway back on Alife saw he's wiped all the followers on his merch instagram. I'm sure it wasn't long ago he was baiting the minions to comment to boost his engagement with a follow back on this second account. Then he goes and just wipes it? That's some thanks
That documentary was produced for the BBC in 2015, when Gleamers did rule YouTube. I thought that was gonna be the start of Jim doing more presenting work, but it amounted to nothing really.

Zoe’s Instagram stories.

Her and Alfie were walking along, Alfie suddenly grabbed her hand, got down on one knee and proposed. ?

Just kidding, he put her hand on his arse and farted.

#goalllzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoe’s Instagram stories.

Her and Alfie were walking along, Alfie suddenly grabbed her hand, got down on one knee and proposed. ?

Just kidding, he put her hand on his arse and farted.

#goalllzzz
I know I've just seen it???. I cannot for the life in me see what she sees in him. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He's a prat ??

Reactions: 3
I never tire of seeing his awful posing. He thinks a dead and vacant look is arty, it isn't.

So today's ad was for sportswear, even though he's given up working out because the guarage is too cold for him. ? That big goal of getting ripped for the summer is dead in the water.

View attachment 4448
Does he own ANY socks?

That bottle of HP sauce has got more personality than him??. It's more photogenic too?
Aww you beat me to it, was going to post this pic. So posed. The kind of photo you'd beg your mate to take of you when you were 12, so you could post it on myspace with a colour saturation filter, to be seen as some moody, handsome and clever person. LAME AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the duck does Zoe use that high pitched squeal so much with Narla? Then they laugh about how excited she is. Yeah, no tit Sherlock. Squeal to any dog and it'll flip out. God these 2 are insufferable.

Also, that video was 3 days of footage? His life is boring...

Mentioning the bouldering again. Most people can do 6a after like a week. Oh but because he did athletics over a decade ago, obviously he never gets sore now when he does a sport he's never done before (or has and is terrible at). That makes complete sense...
As someone who also does rock climbing/bouldering during my free time when he was bragging about being able to do the 6a after 3-4 weeks... I was not that impressed (like with everything Alfie does in his life). Especially since Alfie and his friends it seems waste most of their time doing rolls and flips on the mat more so than practicing their techniques.

Also, he keeps acting surprised that no one wants to be a guest on his faux-cast. Maybe set your sights a bit lower? Don't expect A-list celebrities or even D-list celebrities like Tanya (yes guys, I know I'm being generous with this rating). Why not do interviews with local business owners around Brighton? New up and comers, Brighton artists, etc. Or since he's sooo into craft beer and gin & tonic then maybe look into local breweries and pubs... I mean with the amount of free time he has; the possibilities are endless. You know stop looking at memes for hours and instead promote the community? Plus, I would imagine that a lot of A-list celebrities that he's looking at probably live in London and wouldn't want to commute to Brighton unless there were incentives--of which he offers absolutely none.

Reactions: 6
As someone who also does rock climbing/bouldering during my free time when he was bragging about being able to do the 6a after 3-4 weeks... I was not that impressed (like with everything Alfie does in his life). Especially since Alfie and his friends it seems waste most of their time doing rolls and flips on the mat more so than practicing their techniques.

Also, he keeps acting surprised that no one wants to be a guest on his faux-cast. Maybe set your sights a bit lower? Don't expect A-list celebrities or even D-list celebrities like Tanya (yes guys, I know I'm being generous with this rating). Why not do interviews with local business owners around Brighton? New up and comers, Brighton artists, etc. Or since he's sooo into craft beer and gin & tonic then maybe look into local breweries and pubs... I mean with the amount of free time he has; the possibilities are endless. You know stop looking at memes for hours and instead promote the community? Plus, I would imagine that a lot of A-list celebrities that he's looking at probably live in London and wouldn't want to commute to Brighton unless there were incentives--of which he offers absolutely none.
He lied anyway, said hes been doing it 3-4 but didn't he go there a lot last year, sure I saw it in Vlogs a couple of times

Ha what a loaded question hoping for people to say his podcast. NOONE in the comments said his podcast [emoji23][emoji23]
I think he probably knows no one is interested in his “podcast” and is looking for ideas to nick off other creators. I personally think the first step would be to make it a Podcast - you know on a podcast app....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.