Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just logged on to his account to see that, fair enough looking rough if he was working hard on this "business" but his idea of a long day I find very questionable.

Loved him talking about his videos don't do well on Fridays "because the entirety of my audience, i feel, is out on a Friday clubbing or drinking at bars"?

Ridiculous on so many levels. Firstly we know his audience isn't old enough to drink. They are out at 5pm drinking? If they were going out later a boring vlog is the perfect thing to have on in the background while getting ready. Even if they were older people are drinking and going out less these days. Delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alfie being hit in the face by a ball is the best content he’s been in. Period.

We all can identify with that ball
That ball spoke for all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just logged on to his account to see that, fair enough looking rough if he was working hard on this "business" but his idea of a long day I find very questionable.

Loved him talking about his videos don't do well on Fridays "because the entirety of my audience, i feel, is out on a Friday clubbing or drinking at bars"?

Ridiculous on so many levels. Firstly we know his audience isn't old enough to drink. They are out at 5pm drinking? If they were going out later a boring vlog is the perfect thing to have on in the background while getting ready. Even if they were older people are drinking and going out less these days. Delusional.
Nobody goes out at 5pm, they don’t even finish work until 5pm if they’re lucky. Probably start predrinking at home 7/8pm before going out already trashed at about 10/11pm. Shows how often he goes clubbing if he doesn’t know people don’t really start going in the clubs until late.

But we know most of all how young much of his audience actually is. He built his channel on shite challenges appealing to the lowest common denominator, hence why the ones that are left actually think The Secrets Out is good mature content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just uploading the ball hit video :) so it's not lost. for commentary or critique

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alfie; 'sad news 3,4,5 days ago', Percy passed away a week ago.... Which was it Alfie. They didn't actually seem that bothered to me.

His basic counting is so bad its a joke, when he says he uploaded last 3 days ago and it was actually 8 haha

Also did the usual of trying to make everyone try Seans alcoholic drink even Zoe who he knows full well doesn't drink, literally tried to force her at least twice before he finally had a sip himself. Hes pathetic

• Wow
That thing with the ET shirt was fucked. Poor Sean. When Zoe realized that he didn’t think it was funny, she just continued eating and tried to ignore his discomfort :roll: bitchy.

Alfie is such a child, spending 10 minutes at dinner trying to get everyone to taste some scotch (I’m calling it scotch instead of whiskey bc the smokiness he complained about was probably from peat which is predominantly in scotch, whereas whiskey typically has an oaky taste) whilst trying to avoid it himself. He even pressured his own bleeping mother. It’s partly her fault though, for never telling him to shut his ugly mouth. The asshole. He and Zoe are perfect together, honestly. The whole world is their dancing, clapping monkey that they use for their own entertainment.

Isn't it sad how people insult others and get involved in others friendships and relationships, just because their own life if boring and sad, grow up people.
Many people forget how many days it's been since an event happened, I'm sure the guineapig was well loved and cared for. It is normal not to still show emotion after a few days after losing a pet as the shock is other and there's nothing you can do about so people try Move on. One last thing if you find someone irritating then don't watch or follow them, simple!
Cheers for the tip ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alfie is literally one of the ugliest dudes I’ve ever seen, and I think that is mostly due to his pathetic personality and the fact that he is a complete dipshit. He looks so bloated, his ugly horse teeth, his stupid fat nostrils. He gets more repulsive as the years pass. So cringe in every possible way.

Alfie is literally one of the ugliest dudes I’ve ever seen, and I think that is mostly due to his pathetic personality and the fact that he is a complete dipshit. He looks so bloated, his ugly horse teeth, his stupid fat nostrils. He gets more repulsive as the years pass. So cringe in every possible way.
Noooo haven't you seen his sexy biting T-shirt in the mirror selfie? Revealing his pants? Oh dear I feel queasy myself now.

• Haha
Well your life's must be so boring haven't they?
Why pay attention to someone you dont like or find irritating? If you Dont like him then move on who cares?
But how boring and sad must your life be
To pay attention to someone you don’t like or find irritating on here? why not just leave gurugossip and move on?

Reactions: 1
Noooo haven't you seen his sexy biting T-shirt in the mirror selfie? Revealing his pants? Oh dear I feel queasy myself now.
Hahahaha!! Yes I remember seeing that post of him biting his shirt, horse teeth! God he is unbelievable. * barffff *

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And why don't you stop hating on people who you don't even know?
duck off. This is a gossip forum, and quite frankly it’s OBVIOUS these morons are pathetic. Learn to read body language and more into what they say and how they talk. Alfie is a complete prick.

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.