Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Zoe is trolling him now. She’s started ‘tit my boyfriend buys’ on Instagram. If she ever marries him she’s totally gonna make him sign a prenup as even she knows what he’s like ??
Did you seeee what he bought!!!! I did think why does he need to work his wrist out more? Things clearly aren’t as passionate as they would like us to believe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Did you seeee what he bought!!!! I did think why does he need to work his wrist out more? Things clearly aren’t as passionate as they would like us to believe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha yeah it cracked me up. He’s genuinely got no brain/too much money

Reactions: 3
Must resist temptation to make really catty replies about an egg being more popular than him, or saying an egg is better looking, and has way more personality than he does.

He is just jumping on the bandwagon of what else is popular and now trying to come up with some way of making money from it. It will likely be mentioned in his next vlog, extra points if it is the title or thumbnail. Nothing original as ever from this idiot!

Reactions: 6
His hosting style is so awful; he doesn't add anything himself or guide the content, just relies on his guests to do all the talking and springs everything on them. I hate how he basically goes "Do you wanna tell everyone a bit about yourself, for those who don't know, GO" without any sort of introduction for his guests and then just sits there silently when they finish talking. IT'S YOUR PODCAST. He would be so awkward if someone did that to him on their show.

I haven't watched them but from reading this forum I've gathered it's the same issue as with his interview things; he does absolutely no preparation/research to make his guests feel comfortable or welcome.

His hosting style is so awful; he doesn't add anything himself or guide the content, just relies on his guests to do all the talking and springs everything on them. I hate how he basically goes "Do you wanna tell everyone a bit about yourself, for those who don't know, GO" without any sort of introduction for his guests and then just sits there silently when they finish talking. IT'S YOUR PODCAST. He would be so awkward if someone did that to him on their show.

I haven't watched them but from reading this forum I've gathered it's the same issue as with his interview things; he does absolutely no preparation/research to make his guests feel comfortable or welcome.
That’s because for people he doesn’t know Charlotte Crosby and Reggie Yates he cant be arsed to research them. The same as his ‘interviews’ and his crappy excuse that he does that because he wants to come at it with fresh eyes.

How any credible businesses deal with him as a ‘businessman’ staggers me.

He needs to take off that beanie. Now!!!!

He’s wearing it all the time now and it looks beyond ridiculous!

• Haha
That beanie is beyond ridiculous, haven’t watched his videos properly in ages but had to see it for myself. Also moans he’s cold, wear a coat man stop wearing just a hoodie in winter!

Reactions: 1
Alfie making a physical representation of his brain
View attachment 4278
Almost did a spit-take at work while drinking my water. :ROFLMAO: Now that is a savage comment.

Zoe doing all this passive aggressive #shitmyboyfriend... instastories are a gold mine. I don't know if she realizes she's only making Alfie look even worse (which I didn't think it was possible after his horse teeth veneers but alas...), or if she's taking it out on him bc the New Year's engagement didn't happen. Whatever the case is, I'm down for all of it. Front row seat with my popcorn and laughing at the fools.

Zoe doing all this passive aggressive #shitmyboyfriend... instastories are a gold mine. I don't know if she realizes she's only making Alfie look even worse (which I didn't think it was possible after his horse teeth veneers but alas...), or if she's taking it out on him bc the New Year's engagement didn't happen. Whatever the case is, I'm down for all of it. Front row seat with my popcorn and laughing at the fools.
Totally agree! It’s the best content she has produced in years!

Reactions: 9
Has anybody seen Sean’s latest vlog where him, Alfie, Steve and Zach go mental to go to this vintage market and have some kind of pathetic challenge to fill those bags with outfits? They basically go back to Sean’s flat and do a fashion show. Alfie was the one taking fashion ideas from Zach about the beanie a few days earlier ? they all think they’re so edgy and fashionable it’s quite hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anybody seen Sean’s latest vlog where him, Alfie, Steve and Zach go mental to go to this vintage market and have some kind of pathetic challenge to fill those bags with outfits? They basically go back to Sean’s flat and do a fashion show. Alfie was the one taking fashion ideas from Zach about the beanie a few days earlier ? they all think they’re so edgy and fashionable it’s quite hilarious!
I haven't watched it but funny how there's someone even in the thumbnail looking at them like they're twats.

Sean has almost 500k subs, alife has millions of Instagram followers and has promoted this video. Yet it's only had 13k views. They ain't infuencial and terrible value for brands. Like that insurance vide ad with Alfie and only a few thousand followers watched despite loads of stories Alfie did linking to it.

Just watched Sean’s vintage market video. Why do they all buy such ugly clothes, that don’t even fit. I hate the oversized trend, so shapeless.

Reactions: 5
Alfie in his latest vlog to Sean at 4:19: Please get your makeup done!
Sean: Why you trying to get everyone to do certain things? You do it.

Glad someone finally spoke up.

Reactions: 9
Alfie in his latest vlog to Sean at 4:19: Please get your makeup done!
Sean: Why you trying to get everyone to do certain things? You do it.

Glad someone finally spoke up.
The way he was pressuring his friend to get his ear pierced in his last vlog was uncomfortable to watch
The guy said “no!” Like 7 times
And he kept saying how sick it would be and then cackle from behind his camera
Take a hint :/

Reactions: 7
The way he was pressuring his friend to get his ear pierced in his last vlog was uncomfortable to watch
The guy said “no!” Like 7 times
And he kept saying how sick it would be and then cackle from behind his camera
Take a hint :/
He literally does this all the time. Tries to get people to do stuff he’s too scared to do himself. He did it in Dubai trying to get the camera man kid to go on the big log flume.
Also did it with the guy he was trying to get to pierce his ear when he made him shave his hair off.

He’s too chicken tit to make savage content himself. Would love him to spend a day with Ally Law or someone like that. He’s pathetic.

Yep, he's a total coward, but acts like he's up for anything. I think he'd cry if anyone tried to make him do what he wants others to do. He's totally pathetic. He's all talk and no action.

He said thanks so much several times to price harrys charity for Cirque du Soleil night out, was he gifted his ticket by a charity?

Bit sad during the applause to shoot a story of harry and meg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.