Alfie Deyes #2 Dull Adventures With His Dubai Dentures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s doing the most ridiculous things with his mouth since he got those horse dentures LOL I can’t deal.

I bet their bed is covered in pizza grease. shudders

This thumbnail reminds me of this... it’s all I can think of

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't even think he's joking about posting two selfies in a day is him stepping up content ?

More great modeling and "changing direction" that equals just making less and lame half assed copy's of what is popular.

Reactions: 1
Omg that picture! I feel so creeped out by his unattractive mug. Similar to how I feel when seeing a spider face image up close. KWIM? ? I feel the need to step on it & flush it.

Reactions: 2
@Yel Could you make Alfie's hideous mug on the Blogosphere cover any bigger (lol)? So much ugly. Do not want. ?

It's sad that in order to be Alfie's friend you have to be his personal court jester/cymbal clapping monkey and fawn over every little mundane thing Alfie does. Wow posting two things is stepping up his content! There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Big things coming our way straight from the horse's mouth. It's 2019, so he might even surprise us with three posts on his IG in one day. So.much.content!!! Mind blown.

Since he exposed the Confederate flag holding troll that Zoe bought in his latest vlog, I'm expecting more content in this vein. Both of them self-sabotaging each other's idiocy and lies. Zoe has her #shitmyboyfriend... posts on IG and Alfie can expose Zoe buying inanimate objects with racist overtones that she finds adorbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Yel Could you make Alfie's hideous mug on the Blogosphere cover any bigger (lol)? So much ugly. Do not want. ?

It's sad that in order to be Alfie's friend you have to be his personal court jester/cymbal clapping monkey and fawn over every little mundane thing Alfie does. Wow posting two things is stepping up his content! There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Big things coming our way straight from the horse's mouth. It's 2019, so he might even surprise us with three posts on his IG in one day. So.much.content!!! Mind blown.

Since he exposed the Confederate flag holding troll that Zoe bought in his latest vlog, I'm expecting more content in this vein. Both of them self-sabotaging each other's idiocy and lies. Zoe has her #shitmyboyfriend... posts on IG and Alfie can expose Zoe buying inanimate objects with racist overtones that she finds adorbs.
??????????

Reactions: 1
I remember he started 2018 with the exact same lines,
Sooo much content.
Def stepping up his vlogs!!!
There was gonna be merch every month!!
And a podcast out in June with loads of pre taped episodes!!!
And he was gonna launch an app with games!!!
And OMG THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED RETURN OF HIS MAIN CHANNEL YOU GUUYYYSSSS!!!

But keeping working hard Alfie...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Licheralllly always so busy but sitting in a coffee shop with Zoe at 11.30am. Gooooallz
He’s also got that stupid beanie on with his ears (and teeth) poking out

He's reduced the price of the merch by 25%, obviously loads left. Think back to him apologising that it might sell out quickly ?

This comment wins the day

Other minions saying still too expensive or they ordered months ago and haven't received it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Licheralllly always so busy but sitting in a coffee shop with Zoe at 11.30am. Gooooallz
He’s also got that stupid beanie on with his ears (and teeth) poking out
He wants to be Steve so bad
He is morphing in to him

Reactions: 4
@GossWhore thanks for that although the links aren't working so updated them. Tapatalk messes them all up so they only work if you download the app

Funny him to reply to this when Alfie has particularly lazy thumbnails and titles.

He knows Zoe is the only reason he gets high views, him shirtless doesn't get people clicking but he keeps trying.

Reactions: 2
He looks like Halfway with that stupid hat.

#nichereference
I get that reference, but at least Halfwit (as I call him) actually cares about his partner and is a decent human being, even if he is as stupid as Alfie.

Reactions: 3
Funny him to reply to this when Alfie has particularly lazy thumbnails and titles.

He knows Zoe is the only reason he gets high views, him shirtless doesn't get people clicking but he keeps trying.

View attachment 4602
He's been begging all over Casey lately on twitter. Desperate for a collaboration. Bet hes invited him on his crappy podcast hahaha

• Haha
Actually infuriating hearing them talking about Percy dying. "He had the best life ever". No that poor creature didn't. He was lonely and neglected. Just gross that he was such an after thought to them that they forgot to even mention something until walking past the empty cage that was dumped outside.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Actually infuriating hearing them talking about Percy dying. "He had the best life ever". No that poor creature didn't. He was lonely and neglected. Just gross that he was such an after thought to them that they forgot to even mention something until walking past the empty cage that was dumped outside.
I remember multiple times she would say “were a little family you me and Nala” or “family of 3” while he was still alive :s
Made me sick
They would buy him things, but that’s it, that’s what they are good at.. just throw money at problems and he was a problem, a bother.
They would show themselves shopping for straw and food for his cage more times/minutes than they actually showed them playing with him.. him running in the yard, or even for 1 damn afternoon in the conservatory!
she does nothing but lay on that godamn couch all damn day and do we ever see her laying on the couch cuddling with him on her chest?
He was put away in that hallway, dumped in a corner where the blinds were always shut and they collect asos boxes and other unopened tit,
just passing his cage as they grabbed their shoes ready to leave or walked from the living room to the kitchen to grab a drink.
They could’ve at least put his cage in the living room so he would see movements and feel included and he would be more prone to be talked to.
Percy probably died of loneliness and it breaks my heart

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Also I like to add
The fact that that cage was thrown out the second Percy died shows she never wants anymore guinea pigs in the future again and she was just kinda waiting for him to pass away to be done with the whole guinea pig phase

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.