Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Look at his stance when fans are questioning him outside if he even knows one of their classic songs. They only have 3 albums so not that many tracks.

So many great tweets, this AD deserved to be huge car crash - money from a charity, not a fan of the band and taking away a place from a real fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Tom Harker

What Zoe was involved in is probably worse, but Alfie is just so gratingly unpleasant that it's more difficult to move past that dislike. The video could have been worse, much worse, but he was just so absolutely ridiculous...I think the part I remember best was when he said like three or four different times how hungry he was and how he'd just been working out with his trainer. Did he want a prize?

I've seen reality TV contestants who have said the most terrible things, said things like how they give homeless people fake money for a joke, and they still had lots of fans, because they were charismatic or interesting or attractive enough or easy to relate to. Alfie is none of those things. He isn't charismatic, he isn't interesting, he isn't attractive, he isn't relateable.

He's very lucky he's had the career he's had because he just offers nothing.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Have never ever bothered before but have filed a complaint about his latest vlog.

The fact of the matter is Audi paid for flights/accommodation/entertainment/food etc which was all used as footage in that vlog. So no idea how he thinks that is not an ad. He’s disgusting. If you want to take money and do ads that’s absolutely fine, don’t be shady about it though especially after recent newspaper articles etc.

• Heart

sburton

Actually infuriating hearing them talking about Percy dying. "He had the best life ever". No that poor creature didn't. He was lonely and neglected. Just gross that he was such an after thought to them that they forgot to even mention something until walking past the empty cage that was dumped outside.

• Sad
  • Angry

Yel

Chatty Member
These people are thick. As long as these people exist Alfie will continue
These people are doing more harm than good by encouraging his arrogant behaviour.

Imagine people defending other businesses for breaking the rules. Alfie's Instagram is a business, not a person and laws are there to protect people from themselves.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
8 minutes in and Alex is already back-pedalling sooooooo hard. Stuttering about how he means the Americans like Jake Paul.
inabber just sitting there sheepish
Alfie has said ‘he doesn’t live in a mansion’

This is going to be a tough watch.

Wish he’d done this with someone with a backbone like Jackmaate who wouldn’t have crumbled to Alfie

Last edited:

thenomad

VIP Member
He's a delusional twat. He's got no idea about real life. He's on a completely different planet to everyone else. Why aren't his parents guiding him in the right direction... his Dad seems to be slightly more intelligent than him.
If anything his parents are his biggest enablers and I don't think that highly of them considering how questionable BOTH Poppy and Alfie turned out. Clearly they have never taught their kids to be engaged in the world on a substantial level (to take interest in education, politics, history, art, the environment, etc etc) and instead focus on consumerism on a disgusting level. To be as lazy as possible in making money. To develop no other life-long skills other than to scam vulnerable teens with subpar quality products and blast them with a ton of affiliate links.

See the way Alfie 'cares' for his items or how Poppy and Alfie have never worked an actual job in their extremely privileged life. They have never faced any sort of hardship. It's why Alfie spewing his stupid life lessons and pretending he's a wise philosopher just has me rolling my eyes non-stop. He needs to accept he's dumb and extremely sheltered. He's not even a particularly well-spoken and engaging speaker so why he's going down this route is beyond me. And he's certainly not in ANY position to give life advice to anyone considering what is happening in the UK (Brexit), where actual people are panicking and trying to sort out their livelihood. Alfie's idea of working hard is filming stupid videos for Nutella, having a scheduled snow day, and spending a few minutes on Google looking up inspirational quotes and making a vlog about it. Maybe bc his faux-cast isn't doing so well he's angling for a spot on Ted Talk. Dream on, Alfie. I know your parents said you can do it all but that doesn't carry any weight when your biggest success and claim to fame is being known as lazy entitled petulant child Zoe's bf.

Also, wtf at Soppy getting a house. Those two?!

• Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You know when you were little and used make false teeth out of inside out orange peel? That is exactly what his ? teeth look like.

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Cannon reloaded, taking aim and firing shots! Here we go again with shady Alfie. He’s changed to #Ad, but is still not tagging the brand and is still burying the tag in the corner behind the Instagram stuff so it isn’t clear.

Then just to prove how much of a shady cunt he is, he has placed the #Ad in the middle at the bottom on this story, though you can’t tell because it blends into his crotch. Sorry you have to look near his crotch to see the hashtag.

I’ve tweeted at him again, see how shady he can get about me calling him out today. No sign of that sunrise swim he said he was going to go on. What a surprise. NOT!

• Angry
  • Wow

thenomad

VIP Member
So not only is the swimming pool still out, the inflatables are still out. Now that is taking the piss with laziness. How they haven’t put them away is beyond a joke. Even for these two lazy lumps. Something also doesn’t look right with the corner of the pool, which probably means it is damaged and will inevitably be replaced this summer.
View attachment 6989
I don't even have words. He likes going on about sustainability with his stupid reusable coffee cup but also does this... It's not like our planet is in dire shape or anything. Let's keep on contributing to landfill waste, everybody!!!

If he needs ideas for his vlog, he should do a series on all the stuff they no longer use but hoard between their two homes (of which one is totally not a mansion according to Alfie). Easily a 20+ video series. Lets start with those expensive dolls that you never did a video on.

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Not to mention his personal trainer session, going to MnS with his girlfriends card, him googling "free food in Brighton," and whinging that Brighton is expensive and it'd be easier in other places.

And for Zoe, she is a lying piece of shit. A company selling a product doesn't just make up a price. They use the MSRP which litcherally stands for manufacture suggested retail price a la Zoe "scamming piece of shit" Sugg.
And drove with his land rover into Brighton easily around £5 alone in fuel and parked in their private car park spot.

He had no desire to actually work for a meal or get a couple of quid. Should have been knocking on cafe doors offering his services or something rather than just blagging freebies for nothing.
Did all the other ones who did it go and buy a new earring, t-shirts, beard comb and pizza for Zoe and say 'that didn't count as his £1' - or get a dozen free doughnuts because of who he was and take them all home to his rich girlfriend when he could have shared them with homeless people.

The water was special filtered water - Alf don't just drink tap water
AND don't forget his freebie doughnuts were just left out uncovered on the kitchen counter all night where they fed a whole army of ants!!!

Last edited:
H

HappyHalloween

They've never recovered from the Advent Calendar and the 1 Pound Challenge.

Brilliant!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Wow, doing your job..... ground-breaking[emoji58]

Also the 2nd tweet is so Alfie [emoji23]

• Haha