Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
You know how people subtweet about people, well Alfie is definitely sub Insta storying about me. I tweeted him about not putting #ad on his posts, hiding the #gifted and not always tagging Audi. @Srh1984 I borrowed your earlier posted screenshots to tweet at Alfie, hope that’s okay.

He has now posted on his Insta story about why he is posting all these posts with #gifted, ignored that he should be tagging Audi and putting #AD. And I know he is aiming this at me because in my tweet I refer to both the CMA AND ASA, and so does he in his Insta story. ?? And having read the guidelines earlier today, which I posted links to earlier, I know perfectly well he isn’t following the latest guidance properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

jammy

Chatty Member
He keeps churning the same merch out, but the old stuff still hasn't sold out even though it been on offer 25% off for months.
The PB warehouse....

• Haha

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Nah I’m not diluted. Just don’t really care enough to be bothered what 2 people on the internet are doing.
You must be very diluted...because it takes a real lack of concentration to misspell a word in a reply to someone who used the exact same word ?‍♀

...I needed to make the pun I'm sorry

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm enjoying it reading it again sat down and not in a rush. Even in his short tweet yesterday he lied and said it was a day, when the writer makes it clear it was just an afternoon.

He really thought it would be that easy to get a puff piece but gets a dose of reality that it's not that easy outside of gleam.

I bet he will have told all his family to get a copy. Funny that he's still not said anything today.

It’s not hard to get up to speed with his work, though

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Doesn’t inabber slate him and Zoe often? Wonder if Alfie will have the balls to call him out. Just seen on Twitter it’s 3 hours long? Kill me now (can’t post screenshots for some reason even when I crop them)
Inabber seems to have gone all brown nosey now he has access to the big players.

I'm disgusted at that pool. It wasn't a cheap one. Regardless of the money that plastic will be around for a long long time and should have lasted many years. They repulse me, no regard for the planet or environment. My 4 year old neice shames them for how anti plastic and avoiding waste she is.

• Heart

cherry198

VIP Member
Does he realise what he looks like?Like wtf is that outfit?Those rolled up chino/jean things and pulled up white socks.And why does he always pull that stupid face,does he have no other facial expression.
Also theres enough space between Zoe and Alfie to fit Jesus and his 12 disciples.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
On a serious point though. The new CMA rules about ad declaration and such, mean that any appearance of gifted of sponsored content which appears in future content must still be declared as an ad even if that specific content isn’t part of the sponsored video and even if it is just a background appearance of a previously sponsored product.

Does this mean that Alfie now technically has to #ad all his content in future because his horse teeth will appear in all his videos and Instagrams etc.?

• Haha
  • Heart

Helloally

Where’s Jaackmate when you need him. You know he wouldn’t have uploaded the video if he had gone because he would’ve (hopefully) destroyed him. These two kids are just useless

Inkling95

That’s legit a picture a 15 year old boy would post to appear edgy. I, an adult, would rather sew my vagina up than go near him, how the eff a nearly 30 yr old zoella would say saucy minx is beyond me. They are all stunted mentally and emotionally so it makes sense.

• Haha
Wow, that article is particularly ruthless. He comes across as the inarticulate, delusional dilettante he is.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
They're doing the Nutella ads again. Still think it's an absolute joke they were given the all clear by the ASA for not breaking the advertising junk food to children because they accepted the self certified YouTube age. They shouldn't be able to get away with this.

He's trying to hide the #ad behind the profile logo again. Such a twat.

• Angry

GossWhore

VIP Member

- "How crazy is it that you could be born in 2001 and be out in the clubbing"
- He lost his house key and hasn't bothered replacing it yet
- New Year Resolution:
* Want to clash my clothes more and not care what I wear (Alfie you always look like shit so mission accomplished)
* Want to get ripped. But in Summer (It's been like 3 years give it up)
* He had 2 more but he forgot (Great start to 2019)
* Another resolution: Appreciate more mundane things (made that up on the way to meet Soppy and Zoe for food)
- Insta storied his bacon sandwich
- They are so bored they raced in cars to Alfie parents to see who could get Buzz first
- Later they ordered a Chinese: 2 prawn toast, 2 chicken chow meins, 2 special fried rice, 2 egg fried rice, 3 veg spring rolls, 2 curry sauces, 1 sweet & sour sauce, 1 portion of chips, 3 chicken satay, 1 shredded chilli beef, 1 half duck, 1 sweet & sour king prawn Hong Kong style, 1 courgette black bean sauce, 1 crispy lemon chicken and 1 seaweed -- FOR FOUR PEOPLE!!!! HOW DISGUSTING!!!!

- Zoe bought Alfie an indoor slackline for about £350 -- how long before this is forgotten like the Grand piano??

- He put some sensei music as he was using the slackline. I'm dying [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

- "You can listen to my new video. Like a podcast but uploaded on YouTube" -- So NOT a podcast

- Alfie still cutting off Zoe when she talks. She did not look impressed. From 24:20 he interrupts then she plays with her phone annoyed until Alfie talks about something Zoe enjoys

- Alfie gave Zoe 2 New Year Resolution: Put her shoes at the door instead of leaving them anywhere, Zoe to blow out candles herself
- Zoe gave Alfie 2 New Resolution: Keep bedside table clear, Put plate in dishwasher than sink
- Then they basically started arguing about bs

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Alfiestole back at it with the "Life advice" - that thumbnail is.....umm... unfortunate

1. Be as much of a sponge as you possible can -- Alfie you don't "soak"in info, you legit just steal stuff and ideas from people.

2. Speak to yourself in the same way you would speak to someone else -- Alfie you definitely speak to yourself wayyyyyy to highly. He needs to do the opposite and be more critical.

3. There is no such thing as "fair" -- He was so flippant with this. "Accept that it's happened. Life isn't fair. It's not designed to be fair" -- what a privileged stance to take from such a gummy idiot. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

4. You can only be good at a couple things -- LOL but Alfie isn't good at anything. He's mediocre if that at EVERYTHING.

5. It's so important to sit back and re-evaluate -- "I'm taking time and reflecting. It could be toxic friends or relationships" -- Talking about Zalfie??

6. Don't let other people tell you who you are -- He tried saying people only judge from their perspective and they don't know you. I think after 4 years of Daily vlogging we see the person you are. "I've had so many things said about me from other ceeators, other people which aren't true"
LOOOOOL GUYZ HE IS STILL SORE ABOUT THE NUTELLA AD WHEN SOMEONE CALLED HIM OUT ABOUT NOT MENTIONING WORLD CANCER DAY.
HE SOUNDED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH

(If you want to see Alfie act like a baby- go to 11:19 in his new video. JEEEEZ. Even the way he said he raised "THOUSANDS" in the threat way. Plus when did Alfie stop gang culture???

Then he said "I'm not hating on This girl" when he called her name out on this video)!! Also, contradicted himself by even replying to the tweet as he had to "defend' himself when he should of ignored it and thought "you don't know me" but he became a keyboard warrior instead.

7. Know your destination, don't just wander around with no goal --- So what is Alfie goal but shilling kids???

8. Enjoy everything. Try everything. Do everything. -- He legit does nothing. Films a video here and there. Goes rock climbing. Takes cringe pics. How inspiring.

• Angry

Gigglez

View attachment 5200

This is gonna be awful. Although I am hoping that since he hasn’t seen the article, the writer has secretly ripped him to shreds and he won’t find out until it is too late. Also, that picture is awful. Didn’t even shave the stubble at the bottom of his beard. Makes him look unkempt as always.
God he looks so fucking smug, total prick, snob. “The King of YouTube” what a joke. ?

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
I don’t really post in Zoe/Alfie threads, I’m an occasional viewer, don’t really love them but I’m not really hate watching either. I mostly watch when Joe is in their videos.

Anyways, I don’t really get the big deal over the calendar or £1 challenge. I know a lot of people don’t like them for plenty of reasons, and are probably glad to see them get backlash, fair enough. But is there actual legitimate reasons they got dragged so hard? Or is it just their popularity and people loving to hate them?

As far as I know, Zoe didn’t have control over the pricing, and probably had to pick between different items to put in the calendar (as in, it wasn’t her idea for the glitter but someone told her “you can have glitter or a tiny thing of bubbles, which do you want?”) so she was involved a little but not totally her idea from top to bottom.

With the £1 Challenge (I watched it, but don’t remember it lol) people were mad that he used things like water from his kitchen sink? So wasn’t technically one pound? I mean, I just saw it as a fun challenge. Seeing if he could get around and find food with only a pound. I think some people took it way more offensively than they needed to, and he’s one out of a million other YouTubers that did the same thing. Sure, some did it more realistically and were making a video focused on poverty. But Alfie wasn’t?

No hate or shade to anyone here, I don’t care if people hate them lol and I’m not trying to sound like a defensive fan girl. I’d honestly just like some info on all this because both topics come up a lot with them.
With the advent calendar there are 2 possible scenarios.She either had a say in the price and chose to exploit her fanbase. Or as she claims she had no say which is just as bad.Shes creator and director or brand 'Zoella' and your telling me she had no say in what price her products are that are being put out in shops to be sold to her audience.And shes previously always claimed to have heavy involved with the creation and branding of products but then she was suddenly back peddling.Shes spun a web of lies that even she cant keep up with.

And as for the £1 video.It was so incredibly ignorant.A portion of his audience are probably living in poverty and genuinely do live on £1 a day and he' basically taking the piss out of them.He's a millionaire living in a mansion, so out of touch with reality.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Alfie trying to downplay everything he owns and act like he's a struggling millennial is probably right up there with his flat-earther video he did. Complete BS. Alfie, we're not as stupid as you are. We use our brains and have eyes.

The fact he can leave his £1k pool out all year and will likely throw it out come this summer is definitely not relatable to the rest of us.
The real Alfie came out when he said something like ‘do you actually think I need the money’

Arrogant little shit. Hope Alex and ‘Fraser’ get panned by their fans for being so weak.

Yel

Chatty Member
So with all the wrong going on in the world Alfie is making a big deal over having to put two letters on a video. Audi paid for his hotel, flights, food, entertainment and a fee for posting about their new car but he can't get over having to say AD on a video full of that content.

He's just making himself look absolutely pathetic.

He pissed me off with his new video. Acting fucking dumb and condescending about the new ASA rules with sponsorships, ad.
Sounds too infuriating to watch! Hope the CMA see it and use him as an example.