Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member

GUYS IT WAS TOUGH, BUT I F**KING MADE IT!!!! 1HR 27 MINUTES!!!
  • Starts with AlfieStole annoying voiceover --- "There's one side of Youtube I don't understand, there are people on Youtube who make videos tearing other YouTubers down" ***inserts Inabber thumbnails: WHY ALFIES CHANNEL DIED? WHY ZOELLAS CHANNEL DIED?
  • "They don't know these people or met them"
*Moves onto Alfie, INabber and ImAllexx "chatting" *
  • Alfie reads something from I guess INabber video saying "Alfie did his book for a massive cash grab"...he comments he only made £4k for book 1 and they should "DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH" -- he needs to stop acting like swearing makes him an adult
  • Alfie said "you can bring up anything" --- however, HE EDITED THIS VIDEO --- how do we know he didn't leave things out?
  • Alfie tried to have balls in this video and ImAllexx and INabber put up with it??? --- Nah Anjelika should have been picked because she would not have been so easy to fold like a newspaper...FCK ME INABBER AND IMALLEXXX ARE WET BLANKETS
  • These conversations are GOING NOWHERE and FML I am only 15 minutes in!!!!
  • Instead of grilling Alfie, they legit grilled each other like "Alex, you were wrong there" blah blah.....Why bother have a PR team Alfie, hire these two goons to stan you
  • INabber: "I am not just saying this because I am with Alfie" -- yes you are
  • Alfie: "Do you know how many people also did the £1 challenge" --- yes, but none of them were as privileged and out of touch holding a pound like a dirty nappy
  • INabber did make a good point that many people who watch commentary have grown out of OG Youtubers content, then Alfie HAAADDD TO ADD "most of my audience is over 18"
  • Alfie about Hello World: "It didn't go as well as I would have planned"
  • Alfie: "A lot of the videos like going on about how much money I make, 1 - you don't know how much I make, 2 - why is money bad"
  • If I was there I would have asked, how much do you make? Since Alfie said nothing is off limits! COME ON ALF, TELL US
  • Alfie kinda cleared up he ain't one for travel though he is rich AF -- so we can end those "if he left Zoe he would travel the world" -- he would travel back to his parents' house lol
Hit the hour mark....FML
  • I feel like Alfie is the puppeteer pulling Alex and Fraser (Inabber) strings asking all the questions, pulling video receipts
  • They started banging on about commentary channels not apologizing, which is a bit hypocritical -- basically talking about Anjelika
  • ImAllexxx actually mentioned Anjelika in regards to relevancy -- so pathetic
  • Alfie: "If I could press a button I would have 300,000 subs" -- urghh he needs to stop this bs
  • He legit acts like hes changed the YT game "I have done a video with the no1 gang leader of London and a 2 part video on a flat earther"
  • They spoke about how you need a life outside of YT -- Alfie spoke of Zoes 10 year on YouTube and said "I said to Zoe, what music artist do you know who hasn't had a break in 10 years"??? --- ROLLS EYES ---Zoe BARELY does ANYTHING
  • The last part was on cancel culture -- Alfie said after the £1 challenge and Zoes past people want them "canceled" to make themselves successful??? [funny he said that I got a notification on my phone that Rich Luxe saying "Jackie Aina is cancelled" LOL]
  • Last point: "Remember don't believe everything you see and you only see 20 mins of their lives"
THIS WAS THE MOST POINTLESS, MUNDANE VIDEO I HAVE EVER SUFFERED THROUGH AND WILL NOW TRY TO ERASE IT BY WATCHING BLUE PLANET

• Haha
Reactions: 27

cuzisayso

Yoooooo..
That mug!
Like... he looks scary.. creepy.. like he’s gonna offer you a poisoned apple soon or cast a spell wtf

His teeth... HIS TEEEEEEETH!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yel

Chatty Member
Who else has a horrible feeling this might lead him to be inspired and start writing his own?
Oh I would like this, poetry about the difficulties he faces in life - like that time Waitrose was out of his fave box of sushi and he had to get a different box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t really post in Zoe/Alfie threads, I’m an occasional viewer, don’t really love them but I’m not really hate watching either. I mostly watch when Joe is in their videos.

Anyways, I don’t really get the big deal over the calendar or £1 challenge. I know a lot of people don’t like them for plenty of reasons, and are probably glad to see them get backlash, fair enough. But is there actual legitimate reasons they got dragged so hard? Or is it just their popularity and people loving to hate them?

As far as I know, Zoe didn’t have control over the pricing, and probably had to pick between different items to put in the calendar (as in, it wasn’t her idea for the glitter but someone told her “you can have glitter or a tiny thing of bubbles, which do you want?”) so she was involved a little but not totally her idea from top to bottom.

With the £1 Challenge (I watched it, but don’t remember it lol) people were mad that he used things like water from his kitchen sink? So wasn’t technically one pound? I mean, I just saw it as a fun challenge. Seeing if he could get around and find food with only a pound. I think some people took it way more offensively than they needed to, and he’s one out of a million other YouTubers that did the same thing. Sure, some did it more realistically and were making a video focused on poverty. But Alfie wasn’t?

No hate or shade to anyone here, I don’t care if people hate them lol and I’m not trying to sound like a defensive fan girl. I’d honestly just like some info on all this because both topics come up a lot with them.
Lemme break it down

• Zoe DID have control over the price. She is a bullshitter. Zoe CONSTANTLY lies - undisclosed ads, ghostwriters etc.
  • Alfie laughing, crying over drinking tap water and basically being a PRICK when thousands of people live on the breadline and calling it a "fun challenge" was the reason he was ripped to shreds.

Both are privileged pricks and their deyes (pun intended) are numbered and rightly so!

GossWhore

VIP Member
HOW did you sit through the entire thing?! Thank you for watching and summarizing for us. You must have the patience of a saint bc I know you also went to see Tanya's play which I heard was amazing...ly bad.

I gave up like 5 mins in. I just couldn't.
To note
  • I've seen Tanya Burr in Confidence TWICE (thankfully I didn't pay)
  • I have purchased and read Zoella Cordially Invited (returned!)

But this video. Jeeezzzzz. I thought I was gonna die. Thank God I could pause it.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
More new merch, this time the basic font is in a wiggily line and a hat.

It's like the family fizz "be yourself" but "future self" instead
View attachment 7094View attachment 7095
He designed it in his ICT class at primary school, where he spent the entire lesson playing with WordArt in Microsoft Word. I’m surprised it doesn’t have the classic rainbow colour scheme that every 9 year old loved in WordArt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
You are going to heaven for watching this. I had to turn it off. at 14 minutes.
He said on his Instagram yesterday that tea was getting spilled. Why did non of those wet weekends ask him about the hat design he took off a fan. Why he is always saying this year he’s working harder yet can’t stick to a basic schedule. How is books were very similar to another well known book. Why he is a wasteful little shit and leaves bmx/bbq and other expensive gifts to rot. Why he didn’t give those donuts to homeless people knowing full well he was going back to his cosy mansion after.

Yes Alfie it is a fucking mansion, and the fact that you say it’s not says it all really

Reactions: 22

cuzisayso

Holding a bottle of beer, recording himself on a slackline. What a cool adult.
View attachment 4015View attachment 4016
He’s like that 16 year old that reaaaallly wants everyone to see that he is drinking a beer
So he has it glued to his hand all night
Taking tiny sips from it, basically letting it go warm.. just to show it around all evening

Like he is legit in his own house
Walking a slack line with it in his hands
then sitting down on his slack line grabbing his phone and posing in pics with the bottle to his mouth
He’s such a poser
We get it... u drink beer.. so savage!!!

Reactions: 20

jammy

Chatty Member
He say's you only get to see what they choose to show you, just 20 mins of the day. So why only show the stuff that make's you look a twat?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Alightened

VIP Member
Actually, the rest of the day that he chooses not to show us might be him reading The Financial Times, taking Nala out for a long walk, prepping his meal for later using freshly grown vegetables that he's grown himself, helping out at a local charity shop, learning a new language and reading up on how not to be a twat.????.

Nah, probably not????

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Watching Joe’s vlog. THE POOL IS STILL OUT! Which means it’s been left out all winter, unprotected from the harsh weather, filling up with water presumably going stagnant and mouldy. So presumably it will get thrown away and replaced this summer rather than being used again. What a fucking lazy sack of shite!

• Wow
  • Angry

GossWhore

VIP Member
He pissed me off with his new video. Acting fucking dumb and condescending about the new ASA rules with sponsorships, ad.

But he doesn't understand "gifted".

Alfie "I understand that if something is gifted to you for a promotion you should let your audience.....But I'm confused how far does this go?"

Lemme help you out you fucking twat

1. Alfie: "If I don't ask for an item and it just turns up to my office. Do I need to say gifted Everytime I show it or use it. Even though I didn't ask for it or agree to promotion"? ---- YES !!
  2. Alfie: "If I went to Troye gig in London and he gave me the tickets. And I instastoried that because I have didn't pay for the tickets. Is that gifted" --- YES!!!
  3. Alfie: "If I'm out to dinner and the waiter says the meals on us. As that's happened. Is that gifted"? --- YES (Tbh its quite shitty to get a meal couped and Not Thank the place)
  4. Alfie: "Zoe paying for my dinner is that #Gifted" --- don't be fucking stupid. This is why I can't stand his arrogant mug. He says BS scenarios like This to make it seem he's a fucking victim.
____
Tbh its either #AD or #SPON. #Gifted is not an approved method of disclosure in the eyes of the regulator.
If an influencer receives benefits, freebies,
free products, free visits, etc -- it's #SPON
____

Then he spoke about being invited to The Brits by YouTube Music
Alfie "Every Instagram story had #Gifted. But I bet you 1000000% not every person there. Whether that be Shawn Mendes, Little Mix, Gemma Collins etc. I guarantee that didn't put #Gifted" --- again playing the victim. Fck me Alfie. You have to be clear with your ads. Wawa baby.

"So many YouTubers and Instagram models go on holiday and don't say #Gifted" --- victim victim blah blah blah

FUCK OFF

Reactions: 17

Yel

Chatty Member
Millionaire who's never had to do a real job tells everyone else to just accept their stack in life. Yeah I can't watch that, won't do my blood pressure any good!

• Angry
Reactions: 17