Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Pricing his merch as if he’s an actual celebrity. Anyone who buys this actually needs their head tested

Reactions: 18
I can’t get over a tee for £30!!!! Taylor swift’s T-shirt’s are £25…. T swift he ain’t. What gives him the gumption to price it like this?!

Reactions: 5
That was amazing You should be a ghost writer for youtuber books!

Reactions: 11
What is this disgusting filter that Alfie has been using in recent stories?! It's meant to make you look nice but he honestly looks scary!!

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over a tee for £30!!!! Taylor swift’s T-shirt’s are £25…. T swift he ain’t. What gives him the gumption to price it like this?!
I'm pretty sure he's just so out of touch with money. He doesn't really know what's a normal price for a shirt or how much people are willing to pay for "brand" clothes. He thinks £30 for a tee could be normal, he's not sure, he gets shirts for free and sometimes buys them without looking at the price tag.

As he's shown in the infamous 1£ vid, he has no perception of money and how much things cost or which things are paid for. Water just comes from the tap and PT just comes over when it's time for training. If he's not paying it right now, he doesn't realise it's paid for. Object permanence is a wild concept.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah for sure, he probably thinks £30 is a bargain!

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone want to be this when the Tory prick dEsIgNeR can't even take the tacky, overpriced jumper off?
You ain't fucking SAVAGE Aldo

SHICKKK
Awww this is like my son with his huge head. Make sure you stretch the neck when you put it on Alf, comes over easier then although with the hot weather maybe his head is swollen?

Reactions: 3

Not Alfie turning that entire outdoor storage space into the "shit my boyfriend buys"-den....

Reactions: 10
That smug Tory cunt face Aldo has is deafening.

SHICKKK
I bet he's furious no one is wearing his merch.

Aldo Hey Bro....you gotta wear my collab gear. Its SHICKKK
Joey: no its shit you tory prick
Aldo: But it's the future baby. I wore it when knocking Zoe up in three pumps. Dianne will want me if you do
Joey: fuck off and stop closing your eyes you tory freak
Aldo: fankssoverymuchhhh SHICKKK
Zoe: I'm preggo and no ones mauled my bump for 30 seconds. Grab it now hahaha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.