Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just watched Alfie's new vlog, and I don't know if you've already discussed this, but did anyone else find it weird when he said: "This is where she'll be, literally in like 7 weeks, she'll just be laying there naked getting her little nappy changed."

I know that how you change a baby's nappy, but does he really need to highlight that she will be "laying there naked"?

Maybe I've just been on the SacconeJoly's thread too much recently...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I've only just watched Alfie's new vlog, so I don't know if you've already discussed this. Did anyone else find it weird when he said: "This is where she'll be, literally in like 7 weeks, she'll just be laying there naked getting her little nappy changed."

I know that how you change a baby's nappy, but does he really need to highlight that she will be "laying there naked"?

Maybe I've just been on the SacconeJoly's thread too much recently...
yea i think u've had a sacconejoly overload

Reactions: 6
In his latest vlog he says to zoe ‘you weren’t even pregnant then’ about a time when he, mark and zoe went and took pictures in a field last year….. yes Alfie, it does feel this pregnancy has been the longest known to man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched Alfie or Zoe for years, I'm new to this forum and I've been crying tears of laughter every time I see someone put SHICKKK 🔥
I forgot that was even a thing that he said and now I can't unhear it when I read the thread 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how he says something to the effect of 'There are double the amount of people on today as there is stock'. Not hard to do when you offer 100 pieces of garments. Man is acting like he has 100,000 jumpers for sale or something. No, Alf, remember it all has to fit in your tiny Futures Elf garage that you pack yourself because not enough people buy your crappy clothes to afford hiring staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.