Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie if you ain’t sweating, you ain’t working hard enough, hun x
I’m sorry but if he hasn’t sweated AT ALL this past month, he can’t be working very hard. Even the most diligent of athletes sweat. He also said it in a kind of boasty way, which is definitely his arrogance coming through.

Reactions: 8
I’m a graphic designer for many years and I find it hilarious he couldn’t even hire a designer to create this basic Microsoft font design.

The letter spacing is appalling, see how some letters touch, some are close, some not. This is a huge no no in the design world, every graphic designer knows this. Such a simple design and he can’t even get that right.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm looking forward to the continuing of these fitness updates when he's getting up to help feed his daughter every 3 hours
No way would he be capable of that for more than a day, then he'd spend the next few months moaning about that one night he helped feed 🙄

The empty house next door they own would be very useful for live in help

I’m a graphic designer for many years and I find it hilarious he couldn’t even hire a designer to create this basic Microsoft font design.

The letter spacing is appalling, see how some letters touch, some are close, some not. This is a huge no no in the design world, every graphic designer knows this. Such a simple design and he can’t even get that right.
He probably designed it himself using paint and asked zOeLlA etc and they told him it was SHICKKK and savage and probably agreed with them. Stupid Tory prick 🤣🤣🔥

SHICKKK 🔥

Reactions: 6
I have to say, even aside from the terrible merchandise, the promo shots and styling for his brand is the worst thing ever.

It’s like he’s trying to be edgy and street, but in actual fact it just looks sloppy and amateur. I mean who thinks to use a promo shot of a jumper in the process of being taken off? You don’t see anyone else doing it for very good reason - because it looks absolutely ridiculous!

Funnily enough, for someone who brags all the time about how quickly things sell out on his website, he has quite a lot of old stock still available…

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but what?! In Joe's latest vlog he says "Zoe and Alfie have got a Peloton - a spin bike - that they no longer want". This had better not be that bloody bike he was raving about 3 weeks ago - the one that he put Joe on in order to persuade him to buy!!!

And if it's not the same one, why do they casually have 2 Pelotons?! Honestly...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but what?! In Joe's latest vlog he says "Zoe and Alfie have got a Peloton - a spin bike - that they no longer want". This had better not be that bloody bike he was raving about 3 weeks ago - the one that he put Joe on in order to persuade him to buy!!!

And if it's not the same one, why do they casually have 2 Pelotons?! Honestly...
Alfie got a spin bike that wasn't a Peloton, before getting an actual Peloton a few weeks later.

Reactions: 1
I have to say, even aside from the terrible merchandise, the promo shots and styling for his brand is the worst thing ever.

It’s like he’s trying to be edgy and street, but in actual fact it just looks sloppy and amateur. I mean who thinks to use a promo shot of a jumper in the process of being taken off? You don’t see anyone else doing it for very good reason - because it looks absolutely ridiculous!

Funnily enough, for someone who brags all the time about how quickly things sell out on his website, he has quite a lot of old stock still available…
Because he works with his team that have no clue about styling, running a fashion brand, or creative direction. He just does the easiest possible option and waits for his mindless 14 year old fans to buy it anyway

Holly’s done that hasn’t she?

I hope it wasn’t designer guru of the world charges 50 bar a print poopy 🤔

Feel like Aldo has aimed this at us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SHICKKK innit 🔥
Totally, and the quote or saying isn't even a good one, either. People should take criticism from random people, because usually the people in your life who you would take advice from won't always be completely honest with you so that they won't hurt your feelings or hurt the friendship or relationship. At least a stranger will usually tell it like it is.

Reactions: 9
Totally, and the quote or saying isn't even a good one, either. People should take criticism from random people, because usually the people in your life who you would take advice from won't always be completely honest with you so that they won't hurt your feelings or hurt the friendship or relationship. At least a stranger will usually tell it like it is.
Oh no has someone been mocking his not a dad bod? Don't worry Aldo I'm sure Pay will think it's SHICKKK 🔥

Feel like Aldo has aimed this at us 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SHICKKK innit 🔥
This echo chamber bollocks all influencers want to live in is why they become so big on here, they become insufferable and have nobody to keep them grounded and call them a dick when they are being a dick. Everyone needs someone to keep them humble.

Alfie has never had this, hence his astounding arrogance and enormous ego.

Oh no has someone been mocking his not a dad bod? Don't worry Aldo I'm sure Pay will think it's SHICKKK 🔥
I did send him a reply to an Insta story telling him to stop body shaming and questioning his own mental health and whether he has body image issues.

Reactions: 7
Exactly 'don't take criticism just take praise' should be their motto. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
I did send him a reply to an Insta story telling him to stop body shaming and questioning his own mental health and whether he has body image issues.
That’s good! I’ve been so tempted to do the same!!! I take it you haven’t had a response?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.