Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d prefer him to do I’m a sheleb or dancing on ishe.
He wouldn’t do I’m a celeb firstly because the tory Wanker wouldn’t cope without his king size bed, beard comb, filtered water and deliveroo mash potato

secondly because he can’t edit it and it would show what a dumb, uneducated, pompous little twit he is. They are filmed constantly and can’t choose the edit.

thirdly, because as much as he thinks he’s savage he wouldn’t do well in the challenges, he’s too scared to even go on his own skate ramp.

strictly or dancing on ice at least only actually focus on the dancing/skating. Yes you still have to work hard but it’s easy to hide your true colours as it’s all about the skill and you get to go home to your mansion at night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone also notice in the 12 year vlog he said Zoe had been looking at her family tree stuff…. Which makes me think the rumours about joe doing who do you think you are could be spot on!

Reactions: 9
Did anyone also notice in the 12 year vlog he said Zoe had been looking at her family tree stuff…. Which makes me think the rumours about joe doing who do you think you are could be spot on!
Im definitely convinced he's on but Zoe will probably only be in that 2 minutes section at the start even though she'll think she's the star. It'll be hysterical watching Aldo trying to get in the scene

Director: oi you tory tosser, you keep standing in front of the camera. Move now
Aldo: thanksasomach. I got a capsule collection which the kids love
Director: it's tit, you're a joke do duck off
Aldo: SHICKKKK 🔥 do you want me yo take my top off do you can see my #notadadbod
Director: someone get this tory twit out of the house now and give him a good kicking outside
Aldo: thanksasomach

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can he be so tired before the kid arrives? 🙄 Because he works so hard and buying tit for a baby is so exausting. Did he sack his assistant?
Screenshot_20210722-164705_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210722-164714_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5

Old but ill forever love it. I’m pretty sure this concert was hard to get into as well. No idea how or why he was there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine moaning about lack of sleep cause you’ve been soooo busy preparing for the arrival of a baby when you don’t work a 9 to 5 job and can pretty much call the shots.

Reactions: 13

Old but ill forever love it. I’m pretty sure this concert was hard to get into as well. No idea how or why he was there
I feel like he missed out on the late-teens/early twenties, passed-out-on-the-bathroom-floor-in-a-pool-of-your-own-sick stage. He had a place at uni and deferred a year for YouTube but ultimately never went. And by the age of 21 he had a long-term girlfriend (four years his senior), a house, a mortgage and dog. Not many 21-year-olds have that. You could argue that he did well for himself, but in reality he just got lucky! He's never had to overcome hardship (financial or otherwise), he's never had any real commitments (uni, a job etc.). Even Zoe has had a minute experience of 'real life'; she may be ignorant at times but she doesn't have the arrogance that Alfie has. No one has ever said no to him and it shows. As a result he doesn't know how to act in the 'real world' because he has never experienced working hard to achieve something. He doesn't understand the effort, pain or determination which makes the outcome more enjoyable or rewarding.

Reactions: 19
I feel like he missed out on the late-teens/early twenties, passed-out-on-the-bathroom-floor-in-a-pool-of-your-own-sick stage. He had a place at uni and deferred a year for YouTube but ultimately never went. And by the age of 21 he had a long-term girlfriend (four years his senior), a house, a mortgage and dog. Not many 21-year-olds have that. You could argue that he did well for himself, but in reality he just got lucky! He's never had to overcome hardship (financial or otherwise), he's never had any real commitments (uni, a job etc.). Even Zoe has had a minute experience of 'real life'; she may be ignorant at times but she doesn't have the arrogance that Alfie has. No one has ever said no to him and it shows. As a result he doesn't know how to act in the 'real world' because he has never experienced working hard to achieve something. He doesn't understand the effort, pain or determination which makes the outcome more enjoyable or rewarding.
That’s the thing, he has zero experience of ‘real’ life. He entered the Youtube world in his teens and has been riding the wave ever since.

Reactions: 10
Imagine moaning about lack of sleep cause you’ve been soooo busy preparing for the arrival of a baby when you don’t work a 9 to 5 job and can pretty much call the shots.
Jesus he's got the world's biggest witch slap waiting for him when his baby is born 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.