Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW, i haven't watched Zoe or Alfie for years and just checked out one of his vlogs, YAWN! Something doesn't sit right with me, he comes across so self entitled now and always seems to be showing off in subtle ways, also are zoe and alfie planning on advancing in their relationship at all or are their lives just going to be like groundhog day? Is their anything major i've missed? Spill the tea ;)

Reactions: 10
Why does he not caption his stories? I don’t get it, he has plenty of time and a very limited vocabulary in terms of how he speaks! It’s not hard twit bag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I listened to the Williams’ podcast today. It wasn’t great. So boring and fake. Robbie was passing comment on a SeCrEt and said something like “I’m paid for my opinions”.... how much is Fraggy forking out for these guests?
Is it Robbie Williams? He’s on Adam Buxton’s podcast this week and said basically that he’s been doing heaps of podcasts because people seem to find him less obnoxious and annoying in that format. So maybe he’s just spreading himself around everywhere. He’s probably made a good move there as it’s hard to look obnoxious when you’re standing next to Alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The price of those hideous tracksuits, I’m sorry, what?!

£58 for the hoodie, £42 for the joggers, £17 for some tiny plain cropped vest top. Jesus Christ he’s on the make.

Alf you’re not Superdry 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The price of those hideous tracksuits, I’m sorry, what?!

£58 for the hoodie, £42 for the joggers, £17 for some tiny plain cropped vest top. Jesus Christ he’s on the make.

Alf you’re not Superdry 🤦🏼‍♀️
They seriously remind me of waynetta slobs
E0BB79A1-FDD1-402D-8EC4-5DA8E8FC614A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His entire vlog is LICHERALLY him talking about the weather and selling shampoo! How is anyone watching this. How does he have the audacity to put this crap out and then sell Merch for prices like £58 (for hoodies he used to sell for like £20 a couple of years ago) Someone please explain?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His entire vlog is LICHERALLY him talking about the weather and selling shampoo! How is anyone watching this. How does he have the audacity to put this crap out and then sell Merch for prices like £58 (for hoodies he used to sell for like £20 a couple of years ago) Someone please explain?!
If I could I would! After all the bullshit he’s pulled and his continual crappy, entitled behaviour along with the utter crap that is his content I’ll never understand why someone buys his ugly arse merch and watch his videos.

Reactions: 5
Why is he acting like his merch is urban outfitter price worthy? It’s clearly the inspo (stolen concept) for the twin set and the crop!

17 bastard quid for a basic af crop top that looks the exact same quality as a Primark £1.80 vest. I’m over his Tory entitled shite. No bleeping one needs a 70 odd quid trackie during a worldwide pandemic. Get fucked.

Reactions: 19
Guys we can’t be mad at him about the price. His team probably decided that for him. He has no control over it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys we can’t be mad at him about the price. His team probably decided that for him. He has no control over it 🤣🤣🤣
His team, he employs, he better not think we are all that stupid to not see right through an excuse like that. He's just ripping people off for the most cheap, nasty, horrendously unflattering beanbag sack tracksuits.

Reactions: 10
Episode 3 of The Secrets Out. The caption says "content creator and my good friend KSI"

FRIEND

FRIEND??????????

• Haha
Reactions: 22
KSI, the FRIEND that Alfie never hangs out with unless it's good for ratings/views/money making

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From his rip off merchandise, oh sorry, “streetwear brand” to using tax payers money to pay his FRIEND’s salary. How crooked do you have to be before someone stops you! They’re so money hungry, will any amount ever be enough?!

Reactions: 14
Maybe next time he should invite his friend Jaack Maate.
YESSSSS!!!! He would never though, it's like that video he did with iNabber and ImAllexx.... Invites people who make "hate" commentary to grill them, when really it deffo should have been Jack.

Reactions: 7
Jack’s a better podcaster now as his is a Spotify exclusive! Alfie can’t compete 😹
I don't keep so up to date with Alfie, but every now and again I have a look at what hes doing.. And he just does one episode, then never mentions his podcast again, then its like OMG GUYYSSSZZSZZ THE NEW SECRETS OUT EPISODE COMING SOOOON. Then keeps promising its coming, then it comes out like months later lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.