Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did no-one in the process of this not notice the very obvious typo?
Poppy the blogger hard at work. Her and Alfie are allergic to spellcheck and putting effort into their work before “sending it”.

In Alfie’s latest vlog (We were SO lucky) he talks about A Good Company at the end and how he wants to reduce his carbon footprint and use more biodegradable products. Did he not complain about his camera not working throughout that entire vlog? Which means he will most definitely be buying his 485737373th camera this year and with the announcement of the new iphone dropping from Apple, I’m sure he will also be buying iPhone 12 bc his iPhone 11 Pro Max is just way too outdated at slightly being a year old. But hey go buy some stone paper and meadow pens!!! Don’t hold condom hat Alfie responsible for his over-consumerism ways!

The bell end hats that don’t cover their ears are back then!
In the video Frag said he put his on cos he was cold ...MATE YA EARS ARE bleeping EXPOSED SO THE KNOB HAT WILL NOT HELP YOU BE WARM.
His ears are obviously allergic to being covered. It’s a serious affliction right after his ringworm and commitment issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Poppy the blogger hard at work. Her and Alfie are allergic to spellcheck and putting effort into their work before “sending it”.

In Alfie’s latest vlog (We were SO lucky) he talks about A Good Company at the end and how he wants to reduce his carbon footprint and use more biodegradable products. Did he not complain about his camera not working throughout that entire vlog? Which means he will most definitely be buying his 485737373th camera this year and with the announcement of the new iphone dropping from Apple, I’m sure he will also be buying iPhone 12 bc his iPhone 11 Pro Max is just way too outdated at slightly being a year old. But hey go buy some stone paper and meadow pens!!! Don’t hold condom hat Alfie responsible for his over-consumerism ways!

His ears are obviously allergic to being covered. It’s a serious affliction right after his ringworm and commitment issues.
ZoElLa said her camera is busted too. So that’s TWO cameras, do the good company do sustainable cameras? Is that what they’re leading up to?

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why he’s having a new office space done? I mean, eh?! They’ve got the A to Z office, plus the spare house office, plus this new future self garage thing.
So what the hell does he need another office for?!

Reactions: 16
Anyone know why he’s having a new office space done? I mean, eh?! They’ve got the A to Z office, plus the spare house office, plus this new future self garage thing.
His bleeping massive Tory swede head

• Haha
Reactions: 23
More places to avoid Zoe and commitment.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How the duck has his loungewear trash sold out????? Fuckkkk saaaaaaake the minions are ridiculous.
I mean he seemed to gift a lot to friends if the Instagram shout out ads were anything to go by! Maybe there weren’t many left once he had gifted so many out !!

Reactions: 6
I mean he seemed to gift a lot to friends if the Instagram shout out ads were anything to go by! Maybe there weren’t many left once he had gifted so many out !!
Pretty sure I saw on Instagram that he even sent one to Perri from Diversity - and he actually wanted one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I might be reading too much in to this but....
Alfie’s insta stories, Zoe is waking him up playing songs through the house...the songs...
BABY (Justin Bieber)
Hit me BABY (Britney Spears)
BABYcakes (three of a kind)

Trolling or hinting?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alfie’s insta stories, Zoe is waking him up playing songs through the house...the songs...
BABY (Justin Bieber)

Trolling or hinting?
Well she couldn’t know he was filming

Reactions: 3
BABY (Justin Bieber)

Trolling or hinting?
Please no. I wouldn’t even leave those two in charge of a houseplant or sea monkeys.... 🤣

Seriously though, I’m amazed poor Nala has made it this far. Kids are far more easy to mess up and I don’t think either of them have the emotional maturity or common sense to raise a child. Yes they can afford nannies but why bring a child into the world if you’re just going to pass it off to someone else because you want to piddle around a pumpkin patch, stand around pretending to skateboard or rot on the sofa with the human tan stain Mark Ferris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I doubt they will work there, especially now after the address was revealed
if I remember correctly he moved from his first office to avoid "fans" interaction

it could be just an investment, as he such a businessman and has so many ventures 🤪:cool:

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think it’s just so tone deaf that he’s carrying on with his blasé stories about the ‘sick’ renovation project when they’re literally in the news being called out for having bought this whilst claiming taxpayers money?

you’d think at the very least they’d both lie a bit low and not rub it in people’s faces?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think it’s just so tone deaf that he’s carrying on with his blasé stories about the ‘sick’ renovation project when they’re literally in the news being called out for having bought this whilst claiming taxpayers money?

you’d think at the very least they’d both lie a bit low and not rub it in people’s faces?
Think his hero - Dominic Cummings. He's a typical tory who thinks the rules don't apply to him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20201016-154957.png

I know you're full of tit Alfie, but it's gonna take a lot more than a couple of juices to clear you out.

Also, what on earth must be in that blue juice to get it that colour, it cant be totally natural to get a juice that colour.

And I just find general take about bowel movements on social media to be too much. We don't need to know EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 13
The attempt to make Future Self a thing is so cringe. Nobody wants Alfie's cheap acid wash sweatsuits or logo-tees. Not that I'm a Marcus fan but if you watch what he's doing on his platforms he's started a sustainable fashion brand that's actually on track with the trends and he is constantly promoting his brand ethos/identity and taking part in the manufacturing process and beyond. And look at Steffi being involved vs. how Zoe and Alfie basically exist on different plains. How does Alfie watch what Marcus has been able to achieve after starting from the same place and think what he's doing is remotely worthwhile.

Reactions: 12
So I’ve realised that he really doesn’t cater to anything other than skinny birds with this BrAnD does he? Those cami tops are a joke.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.