Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy that he has left gardening out of his content - do not need to hear him try and pronounce "courgette" again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Advertising the mushroom water being LICHERALLY SICK AND SAVAGE for well being and health then whinges all vlog about being tired? head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The secrets out podcast...here's a secret Alf NO ONE CARES about your crappy podcast!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The secrets out podcast...here's a secret Alf NO ONE CARES about your crappy podcast!
I don’t understand how or why it’s taking him so long to release this podcast, wasn’t it at the start of lockdown or earlier that he had been filming for it over Skype or whatever with “celebrity guests”. It’s been that long I can’t remember the time line of it all

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how or why it’s taking him so long to release this podcast, wasn’t it at the start of lockdown or earlier that he had been filming for it over Skype or whatever with “celebrity guests”. It’s been that long I can’t remember the time line of it all
If he had realised it at the estate of lockdown he might have got better listening figure because a lot of people were furloughed or had more time as they were stuck inside the whole time, he could easily have got an editor and just been like right 10 episodes, 1 every week see how we get on, but no, as usual he’s missed his perfect window and no doubt he’s a bit of a control freak because he seems to do all of this side himself (why I still have 0 idea)

Reactions: 4
  • Just waiting on the day he turns into an anti-vaxxer
  • Once again, WHY DO THEY WEAR FAKE GLASSES?!?!?
  • Scamella is too weak to pick corn
  • The 27(?) year old is sad his ice cream doesn't have sweets in it
  • Whinges the whole video about being tired after praising his miracle shiit(ake) that he's never used before
  • TBF, I'd be constantly drinking too if I had to spend time with Scammy
  • So their idea of exercising the dog is constantly giving her treats? I guess that fits with their workout routines as well - walk/run for 10 seconds and then gorge on chocolate

I'm happy that he has left gardening out of his content - do not need to hear him try and pronounce "courgette" again
Are you kidding? That gave him 4 years worth of the same joke/content.

• Haha
Why does he still refer to it as a podcast? Its videos of him talkng tit to people, he has never once bothered to upload the audio to any podcast platforms. It's just another YouTube video series except he had a mic and sits at a desk.

Why does he still refer to it as a podcast? Its videos of him talkng tit to people, he has never once bothered to upload the audio to any podcast platforms. It's just another YouTube video series except he had a mic and sits at a desk.
He said it won't be released until September, which just baffles me. Like it doesn't take a month to edit a podcast anyway. Is he really that bloody lazy?

Like his fans are interested in the Kemps FGS. He needs someone like One direction.
This is why he asked KSI, thought he could get big viewing numbers, I still think it’s gonna flop, wish he’d just ditch YouTube etc, just be a property investor and duck off 😂

• Haha
Poor zoella, woken up at 4am to do his mini ad and placed below an unreadably small legal declaration. It's what she deserves though

1598622576209.png

1598622621582.png

Reactions: 2
Poor zoella, woken up at 4am to do his mini ad and placed below an unreadably small legal declaration. It's what she deserves though

View attachment 225773
View attachment 225777
Why is Zoe dressing like Poppy with the oversized jumper and dress combo? And why such an ugly outfit? And what is with Alfredo’s awkward poses? Why do they both have tragic hair styles? And what do sunflowers have to do with the Mini?

So many questions but also idgaf at the same time. Make the ugly stop. My eyes hurt. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I am honest, when Shergar, said Zoe had her boobs out I did pause the video and look for a reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I am honest, when Shergar, said Zoe had her boobs out I did pause the video and look for a reflection.
This made me cringe so bad .. when he said “and now it’s time for the vlog to stop” ... 🤮🤮🤮 is that really necessary to leave in .. or is it to show us that he does have sex or at the very least see’s her boobs 🤣

• Haha
This made me cringe so bad .. when he said “and now it’s time for the vlog to stop” ... 🤮🤮🤮 is that really necessary to leave in .. or is it to show us that he does have sex or at the very least see’s her boobs 🤣
They are both attention seeking, she had no need to do that, and he had no need to mention it

Reactions: 3
They are both attention seeking, she had no need to do that, and he had no need to mention it
Wow Alfie really is trying to imitate Joe, first streaming, then buying the camper van, now alluding to he is going to have sex at the end of the vlog. Joe does the exact same thing with Dianne he filming when it's clear she is naked under the covers & has after sex hair. What's next will Alfie try to get on Strictly or try to go into the west end🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.