Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommister

Alfie's holding Zoe's hand, this is the most commitment Alfie has ever shown in their relationship. Zoe must be hearing wedding bells over this. 😆😆😆View attachment 198759
TBH I thought they looked very happy today. It’s Joe and Dianne relationship that’s over. If you just watched joe’s insta you would have thought Dianne wasn’t with them. He made a point of completely ignoring her all day. Dianne deserves better than to be humiliated in this way when she’s so loving and supportive towards him all the time. I just hope with lockdown easing she clears off, he needs to find himself an average insta model girlfriend like the rest of his youtuber friends have, about the right level for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

anthracite

Anyone know why he’s having a new office space done? I mean, eh?! They’ve got the A to Z office, plus the spare house office, plus this new future self garage thing.
So what the hell does he need another office for?!
I doubt they will work there, especially now after the address was revealed
if I remember correctly he moved from his first office to avoid "fans" interaction

it could be just an investment, as he such a businessman and has so many ventures 🤪:cool:

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t understand how or why it’s taking him so long to release this podcast, wasn’t it at the start of lockdown or earlier that he had been filming for it over Skype or whatever with “celebrity guests”. It’s been that long I can’t remember the time line of it all
If he had realised it at the estate of lockdown he might have got better listening figure because a lot of people were furloughed or had more time as they were stuck inside the whole time, he could easily have got an editor and just been like right 10 episodes, 1 every week see how we get on, but no, as usual he’s missed his perfect window and no doubt he’s a bit of a control freak because he seems to do all of this side himself (why I still have 0 idea)

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
this might be a long shot, but does anyone remember a vlog back when they lived at the old house - i think they were all sat in the living room (zalfie, mark, poppy sean) and they were talking about cats giving birth or something (riveting i know) and they obviously forgot to edit it out but alfie in the background says "it came out of cats fucking pussyole" and oh my god it caught me so off guard i was howling. this was back when he was very family friendly and daily vlogging. i really want to watch it again cus it was fucking hilarious :ROFLMAO:
omg i found it lol

time stamp 25:30 - not so PG are we Toad?

also highlights the fact zoe and alfie never listen to each other lol

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
View attachment 254758

I mean, we all knew his veg patch was going to look like this, nice to see the proof.

I'm not surprised because he said he was making a veg patch far too late in the year, he wouldn't have been able to grow anything really anyway this year.

Presumably he will have forgotten about the veg patch come next year.
More like he will forget about tomorrow, Next year is giving Alfie far too much credit, considering he gives up everything after a week.

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
She should be social distancing/self isolating!! Someone send the pic to the bbc 😂
This wasn't taken recently, it was the last time they were in Brighton, also where would Dianne get the to.e Togo to Brighton when she is teaching her celeb to dance 12 hours a day 4 days a week, is in studio for 2 full days & then has to choreograph on Sundays for that weeks routine.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Standard Fraggy boasting about a new video coming today to then not deliver. Ahhh some things never change! At least he’s consistent at being shit.

GossWhore

VIP Member
As predicted, the podcast is absolutely rubbish. The story about the girl who couldn’t get her first tampon out and had to ask her mum to help? Hardly the crazy and risqué content that he teased!
He said the same thing 2 years ago about it being "pretty full on" but look at the RT and Likes 2 years later. Poor!!

Screenshot_20200925-032808_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200925-032622_Chrome.jpg

• Wow

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He must be just about out of episodes now then.

That will be that for another year or two.
He asks his GuEstS every week who they think should be on next (cos he’s a shit bastard and doesn’t even source his own guests) The Deyes fam suggested Davina 😬

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I listened to the Williams’ podcast today. It wasn’t great. So boring and fake. Robbie was passing comment on a SeCrEt and said something like “I’m paid for my opinions”.... how much is Fraggy forking out for these guests?

Louise123

VIP Member
Is the prick trolling Zoella and marky mark with the tik Tok he’s posted on his IG stories? It reminded me of them when they’re in the car together and find everything so funny (It’s not)

electricmallows

VIP Member
Why does he still refer to it as a podcast? Its videos of him talkng shit to people, he has never once bothered to upload the audio to any podcast platforms. It's just another YouTube video series except he had a mic and sits at a desk.
He said it won't be released until September, which just baffles me. Like it doesn't take a month to edit a podcast anyway. Is he really that bloody lazy?

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Jack’s a better podcaster now as his is a Spotify exclusive! Alfie can’t compete 😹
I don't keep so up to date with Alfie, but every now and again I have a look at what hes doing.. And he just does one episode, then never mentions his podcast again, then its like OMG GUYYSSSZZSZZ THE NEW SECRETS OUT EPISODE COMING SOOOON. Then keeps promising its coming, then it comes out like months later lol

• Haha