Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the odds of his next video being 'Spending a day as a homeless person *not clickbait* *emotional*'
I can see it now...
"I give to charity all the time"
"Camping is SOOOO fun guyz!"
"My friends over at 'insert mattress company' decided to give to charity so they gave me this brand new 30000 pound mattress BUT IT'S NOT A SPONSOR
"Sean and Zach are gonna meet up with me later on the beach so we can fly drones! OH MANNNNN but that means I cann''tttt uusseeeee miiinnneee"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He really is the gift which keeps on giving. Just when you think he couldn't be a bigger tosser, he comes along and patronises someone who's struggling and is homeless. I couldn't bear to watch the vlog and give him money but did he actually buy the guy any food or a hot drink? Or ask if he needs anything?

He probably lorded it this poor guy by listing all the tit he's got at home he doesn't use. bleeping tory tosser
He always reminds me of the South Park episode about Bono: no matter what he does (even if it’s “good”), he still seems like a giant piece of excrement. I found it utterly vile that he described how he knew the homeless man- it was a real invasion of his privacy as others who may have trained with him could perhaps guess who it was. (Though this is Ringworm for Deyes we’re talking about so other people’s privacy isn’t his problem!)
You can hear the fake sincerity and feigned empathy oozing out of the odious little Tory toad as he simpers about how “fortunate” he is. I feel so sorry for the homeless chap who is probably struggling enough without having the modern day Jesus himself, man of the people Future Elf condescending to him on the streets of Brighton.

But you know “guysch”, he does soooo much for charity. And then drives off in one of his 5 cars, whilst his staff are on government furlough.

(I have to say, I’m in a particularly venomous mood today due to the work I do and how my own family are coping with the pandemic and it’s fallout- financial and emotional- and people like this prick just make my blood boil.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Standard Fraggy boasting about a new video coming today to then not deliver. Ahhh some things never change! At least he’s consistent at being tit.

Reactions: 4
He always reminds me of the South Park episode about Bono: no matter what he does (even if it’s “good”), he still seems like a giant piece of excrement. I found it utterly vile that he described how he knew the homeless man- it was a real invasion of his privacy as others who may have trained with him could perhaps guess who it was. (Though this is Ringworm for Deyes we’re talking about so other people’s privacy isn’t his problem!)
You can hear the fake sincerity and feigned empathy oozing out of the odious little Tory toad as he simpers about how “fortunate” he is. I feel so sorry for the homeless chap who is probably struggling enough without having the modern day Jesus himself, man of the people Future Elf condescending to him on the streets of Brighton.

But you know “guysch”, he does soooo much for charity. And then drives off in one of his 5 cars, whilst his staff are on government furlough.

(I have to say, I’m in a particularly venomous mood today due to the work I do and how my own family are coping with the pandemic and it’s fallout- financial and emotional- and people like this prick just make my blood boil.)
Wish I’d wrote this 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
also when he said that he helped the guy out personally after their talk, you just know he probably only gave him 20 quid or something. which is pathetic considering he literally has enough money to help the guy out in any way he needs. let him stay in one of his "investment" properties while he gets back on his feet, prepay for a service that can help him get mental health support or assistance finding a job, prepaid vouchers to buy groceries, literally anything.

Reactions: 13

I’ve just come across this video of Alfie from 10 years ago, ranting about a 10 year old girl giving birth in Spain. He appears to have no concept of the fact that this poor child would not have the capacity to consent to sex and is essentially therefore attributing blame towards her for experiencing abuse. It’s just unbelievable. A few seconds post rant he is begging for comments. What an absolute dirtbag.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

I’ve just come across this video of Alfie from 10 years ago, ranting about a 10 year old girl giving birth in Spain. He appears to have no concept of the fact that this poor child would not have the capacity to consent to sex and is essentially therefore attributing blame towards her for experiencing abuse. It’s just unbelievable. A few seconds post rant he is begging for comments. What an absolute dirtbag.

Wow, just wow. Just when you thought he couldn’t be anymore of a twit - someone go the daily mail 😂

Reactions: 11
also when he said that he helped the guy out personally after their talk, you just know he probably only gave him 20 quid or something. which is pathetic considering he literally has enough money to help the guy out in any way he needs. let him stay in one of his "investment" properties while he gets back on his feet, prepay for a service that can help him get mental health support or assistance finding a job, prepaid vouchers to buy groceries, literally anything.
20 quid, no chance, because according to Alfie that would be enough for 20 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh FFS. He’s got some roller blades. Add it to the list of trash he buys and leaves to die.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, Dianne got some a few months ago...is he hoping she’ll go roller blading with him! 🥴
Having seen Joe's vlog, he's also ordered some warhammer so he can impress her with his painting skills although a paint by numbers is more his skill set. Has he started yoga yet as that'll be his next fad to saddle up to poor Dianne. It'll be like return of the jedi all again

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Love how he was going on about how he’s only been shopping for essentials and is being “super careful” then proceeds to visit about 4 other supermarkets to look for a Cadbury’s advent calendar 😂

Reactions: 11
Didn't like him taking the piss out of Peugeot 106s. Some people rely on these basic cars that are apparently unsafe and funny to Alfie and Zoe. Even going as far as to say it would be a 'sick present', how privileged are you. Buy one for someone that actually needs a car. I've had my Peugeot for nearly 10 years and it's just fine!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Didn't like him taking the piss out of Peugeot 106s. Some people rely on these basic cars that are apparently unsafe and funny to Alfie and Zoe. Even going as far as to say it would be a 'sick present', how privileged are you. Buy one for someone that actually needs a car. I've had my Peugeot for nearly 10 years and it's just fine!
How rude is that! He's a rich boy who only learnt to drive a few years ago so don't think he has a right to judge! He never had to start out with an old banger or a very practical cheap car to run like the 106.

Reactions: 19
I am really trying to find a positive or nice side to him I can like but he's just an awful tory tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are licherally so blind to how privileged they are! Imagine even considering buying a whole damn CAR for someone as a joke present?

To be fair, I bet Joe actually use it more than Zoe has used the Figaro...

Reactions: 13
I’m very new to this thread, I actually only know Alfie as the “I’m not a Tory” guy from Twitter. Completely forgot he existed until those embarrassing Sky ads.

What the duck is up with his teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.