Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, why is every DwOp limited edition? It makes no sense to me if he’s trying to be a “BrAnD”. It’s glorified merch Fraggy, please stop trying to be something you’re not. Do your FUtuReSeLf a favour and piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another thing that angers me, apart from his terrible spelling and grammar, is his ‘not ads’. “I’m working with this brand but this isn’t an ad!” They might not have paid for that particular insta story but it’s still advertising, every time it’s in a video it’s free advertising for them, and you look like a tit.

It’s like doing a bit of work on a Sunday when you’re not in the office but saying it doesn’t count.

Reactions: 15
why why why why why does he always have his hand up his shirt i dont know why it grosses me out so much but i just hate it so much :sick:

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 6.54.17 am.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it could be because of his acid reflux, I have stomach issues and I often do that too
but idk he could be also looking for his non-existent abs
Maybe he is lifting his shirt away from his belly so we can't tell just how porky he is getting from not actually working out and having his two dinners.

Reactions: 6
Maybe he is lifting his shirt away from his belly so we can't tell just how porky he is getting from not actually working out and having his two dinners.
It's funny because I remember years ago thinking 'imagine having enough money to get 2 delicious meals every time you go out, while still not gaining any weight'. Chuffed that time has caught up with him now hahahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why why why why why does he always have his hand up his shirt i dont know why it grosses me out so much but i just hate it so much :sick:

View attachment 296316
Slightly stereotypical but between this pose and someone saying he rolls his tshirt sleeves... is he a closeted lesbian? 🤣

Edit to say that I do these two things as a queer woman. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously though, why is every DwOp limited edition? It makes no sense to me if he’s trying to be a “BrAnD”. It’s glorified merch Fraggy, please stop trying to be something you’re not. Do your FUtuReSeLf a favour and piss off.
i think he’s trying to be like ‘Supreme’ and do those limited launches, sorry I mean Dwops.

I’m sorry to say toothy joe - I don’t think people will be queuing up to buy a brick with ‘future self’ on anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think he’s trying to be like ‘Supreme’ and do those limited launches, sorry I mean Dwops.

I’m sorry to say toothy joe - I don’t think people will be queuing up to buy a brick with ‘future self’ on anytime soon.
Yeah he’s the furthest from ‘Supreme’ - remember the limited kendama Futureself DwOp, the leather KeYriNg and the bleeping playing cards HAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah he’s the furthest from ‘Supreme’ - remember the limited kendama Futureself DwOp, the leather KeYriNg and the bleeping playing cards HAHAHAHAH
Unless he is privately shoving it up his arse, he doesn't play with his kendama anymore. That's another hobby he was obsessed with gone out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless he is privately shoving it up his arse, he doesn't play with his kendama anymore. That's another hobby he was obsessed with gone out the window.
It’s on the pile in the forgotten veg patch with every other failed venture/hobby/obsession such as the piano, the guitar and the rotten ramp.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.