Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he rages me. His latest Insta story about how he *really* doesn’t want his future self ‘drops’ to sell out, but they just can’t help it, they keep ordering more and more and it’s just sooooo popular, so make sure to get one of the new hoodies ASAP because he’s so worried people will miss out.
It’s absolute shite and I can’t believe anyone would fall for that crap.

I mean literally, if he wanted to have enough stock available, then he would just order a hell of a lot more. Or, you know, just restock? I mean that’s what all normal businesses do if they run out of stock. But he literally won’t do that because he knows the -only- way he can drive any kind of demand is by making his minions fear that they’ll miss out if they don’t buy straight away.

the blatant lies and manipulation of his gullible fan base is just pathetic for someone who claims to be a serious businessman.
That story was so cringe! Obviously not true. Why would he hope they don't sell out? If his dwops are so popular he would order more in the first place to grow his business and make more money like a normal person. Not lament about selling out soooooo fast guys, I really hope this dwop is a flop and sells more slowly. WHY IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Reactions: 11
Why can’t he keep his eyes open in photos? If he’s going to keep anything shut it should be his mouth! I hope these photos aren’t capturing his sex face... Dianne is there after all!
983B3D1B-FFAD-4CF2-87D2-56057633B5A6.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm usually a lurker in this thread, but i had to post this. The Sidemen were reacting to episodes of my 600lb life, and one of them said "he kinda looks like alfie you know". Cracked me TF up. With the gummy smile and all
Omg I seen this video hahahahahah made me lol so much 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She should be social distancing/self isolating!! Someone send the pic to the bbc 😂
This wasn't taken recently, it was the last time they were in Brighton, also where would Dianne get the to.e Togo to Brighton when she is teaching her celeb to dance 12 hours a day 4 days a week, is in studio for 2 full days & then has to choreograph on Sundays for that weeks routine.

Reactions: 4
Accidentally posted this in the Zoe thread, so sorry for the repetition if you follow both. I’m mystified as to why Alfie doesn’t seem to have photos taken with his eyes open. This is taking it to a whole new level. Why has he scribbled out his eyes? Does he have some kind of body dysmorphia? He’s happy to show his horse teeth off but his eyes are a no-go for some reason!
1298F548-3FE2-4F4F-AE82-8DE3B12349CB.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Accidentally posted this in the Zoe thread, so sorry for the repetition if you follow both. I’m mystified as to why Alfie doesn’t seem to have photos taken with his eyes open. This is taking it to a whole new level. Why has he scribbled out his eyes? Does he have some kind of body dysmorphia? He’s happy to show his horse teeth off but his eyes are a no-go for some reason! View attachment 294639
It’s because he’s dead inside and shows in his eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SHUT THE duck UP, ALFIE 🙄
He thinks he is saying something when he posts on Instagram, he thinks he is profound and inspirational. He's obsessed with his motivational books. But the truth is he doesn't say anything, he isn't profound, he is a vacuous waste of space.

Reactions: 14
He thinks he is saying something when he posts on Instagram, he thinks he is profound and inspirational. He's obsessed with his motivational books. But the truth is he doesn't say anything, he isn't profound, he is a vacuous waste of space.
Yes! also "I'm genuinely interested"
No you aren't, you attention seeking, prat.
He's constantly looking for arse lickers ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SHUT THE duck UP, ALFIE 🙄
“I don’t follow you but I do occasionally hate watch you Alfie... mostly so I can slag you off on TL because you’re an exasperating moron”....

Aww I was just about to post, “Because I’m OBSESSED with #ads and photos of people with their eyes shut”... but he has limited the comments now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The desperation for engagement! His next captions gonna be “I’m uploading this image of myself with two arms. Comment below if you have two arms x”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The desperation for engagement! His next captions gonna be “I’m uploading this image of myself with two arms. Comment below if you have two arms x”
The one after that ‘im uploading this image of myself under the sky. comment below if there is sky where you live x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Number of likes disappearing means that influencers have to take to desperate measures to make brands think they are worth it. Alfie doesn’t hesitate to say yes to any sponsor so of course he’s going to try and make it look like he has an involved audience that he will gladly scam

Reactions: 5
The one after that ‘im uploading this image of myself under the sky. comment below if there is sky where you live x
Comments from his minions - oMg Alfie I just chekd n thar is a sky woOew you’ve blewn mY miNd. P.s when r yew propozin 2 Zoella??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.