Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with the new office? Do him and Zoe still have that A-Z one which they done up? Plus isn’t the house next door also his office? so why does he need a third? Saw someone say it was quite expensive as well!
It sounds like the plan is this is going to be headquarters for the not merch and also a store. Because that pop up shop went so well he decided to open a store that’ll be in place year round.....

Reactions: 2
I'm usually a lurker in this thread, but i had to post this. The Sidemen were reacting to episodes of my 600lb life, and one of them said "he kinda looks like alfie you know". Cracked me TF up. With the gummy smile and all
Fun fact that guy was also a youtuber😂😂 he's the My humps guy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Next DwOp is a colour block hoody. bleeping original.....
Better not... or h3 will tweet at him for stealing their design... oh wait... its already overdone.:rolleyes: how can you be so unoriginal and bland.

Edit: that velvet suit is horrendous. I just can't even look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else loving the fact Joe's been staying Dobin's house now for over a week and yet Joe's not featured him at all in his stories, streamed with him or feature in his vlog. Ever since that awful mario stream where Alfie shrieked throughout and then got caught stalking on Dianne's yoga live, he seems to have been through a ghosting masterclass from Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Going to have to stop reading this thread. Actually had a dream about Alfie last night. He was a waiter in a restaurant and he served me half a potato waffle (he had eaten the other half himself in front of me first).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Going to have to stop reading this thread. Actually had a dream about Alfie last night. He was a waiter in a restaurant and he served me half a potato waffle (he had eaten the other half himself in front of me first).
Well, you could've dreamed worse things about him. He could've tried it on with you in your dream. "Flexing" his doughy arms and his chubby stomach from his two dinners, before asking if you want to see his worm - and not his ringworm. 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me what Zoe sees in him please??!!! 🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢
He lets her slob around at home doing nothing, eating pizza and watching Harry Potter and Gavin & Stacey everyday.

Not many people would be content with their partner living their life like that. Alfie doesn't mind because it allows him to waste money on his new weekly hobby and twit about everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont usually comment on people's appearances but f*ck me he's so bloody ugly... Plus he always looks like he's either stoned to buggery or completely checked out and dissociating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God he rages me. His latest Insta story about how he *really* doesn’t want his future self ‘drops’ to sell out, but they just can’t help it, they keep ordering more and more and it’s just sooooo popular, so make sure to get one of the new hoodies ASAP because he’s so worried people will miss out.
It’s absolute shite and I can’t believe anyone would fall for that crap.

I mean literally, if he wanted to have enough stock available, then he would just order a hell of a lot more. Or, you know, just restock? I mean that’s what all normal businesses do if they run out of stock. But he literally won’t do that because he knows the -only- way he can drive any kind of demand is by making his minions fear that they’ll miss out if they don’t buy straight away.

the blatant lies and manipulation of his gullible fan base is just pathetic for someone who claims to be a serious businessman.

Reactions: 18
God he rages me. His latest Insta story about how he *really* doesn’t want his future self ‘drops’ to sell out, but they just can’t help it, they keep ordering more and more and it’s just sooooo popular, so make sure to get one of the new hoodies ASAP because he’s so worried people will miss out.
It’s absolute shite and I can’t believe anyone would fall for that crap.

I mean literally, if he wanted to have enough stock available, then he would just order a hell of a lot more. Or, you know, just restock? I mean that’s what all normal businesses do if they run out of stock. But he literally won’t do that because he knows the -only- way he can drive any kind of demand is by making his minions fear that they’ll miss out if they don’t buy straight away.

the blatant lies and manipulation of his gullible fan base is just pathetic for someone who claims to be a serious businessman.
The FOMO tactic is so dishonest and manipulative, I can’t believe people get away with it! He obviously orders the right amount to sell out quickly and build hype. Putting messages like this out is just a tactic to build up fear in the minions to ensure it sells out.

Reactions: 11
The FOMO tactic is so dishonest and manipulative, I can’t believe people get away with it! He obviously orders the right amount to sell out quickly and build hype. Putting messages like this out is just a tactic to build up fear in the minions to ensure it sells out.
I don't believe for a second he's even close to selling out. As usual just full of bullshit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.