Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be just about out of episodes now then.

That will be that for another year or two.
He asks his GuEstS every week who they think should be on next (cos he’s a tit bastard and doesn’t even source his own guests) The Deyes fam suggested Davina 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hilarious he had to get his parents on the podcast as he had know one else who would be willing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish he'd get someone on his podcast and they'd do him dirty and just absolutely roast him but in a way that it's really subtle so that he doesn't get it and it doesn't click in his tiny little pea brain so it still airs. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah he’s the furthest from ‘Supreme’ - remember the limited kendama Futureself DwOp, the leather KeYriNg and the bleeping playing cards HAHAHAHAH
It's the same shite as before when it had "pointless blog" on it. Nothings changed, it's still crappy merch.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why I do it to myself but I just saw his insta story where he was saying he was going on bbc 5 live with Scott mills...the smug tosser, he makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 6
Well we all know Alfie hasn't joined the mile high club with Zoe given that she has a panic attack just going to the bleeping airport, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well we all know Alfie hasn't joined the mile high club with Zoe given that she has a panic attack just going to the bleeping airport, lol.
We all know he hasnt done half the questions he asked. Apart from told someone he loves them when he doesnt #Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t with these cringe questions on his stories..... why is the first question and second does he actually think we believe he has ever done anything interesting or remotely dramatic .

Reactions: 8

LMFAO at him putting this "prompt" on a picture of Zoe. OK, Alf. Tell us how you really feel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’m looking at this picture and reading Alfie’s caption... he says this was taken in Singapore (I know Singapore well) and this is 100% not Singapore. Why is he lying? 😂😂 seems like at least a few of his followers noticed it too!
D0777B3D-0264-45F6-94E2-959AD4E37B04.png
9893F56C-F1B6-48D5-B5B6-69A8AC3F495A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’m looking at this picture and reading Alfie’s caption... he says this was taken in Singapore (I know Singapore well) and this is 100% not Singapore. Why is he lying? 😂😂 seems like at least a few of his followers noticed it too! View attachment 303921View attachment 303922
The bleeping tool...most people's lives are really hard at the moment but you tell us about your angst over what length hair you should have. PRICK!

Reactions: 11
Also... seriously, his hair has been cut like 2 inches. Alf, it’ll bleeping grow back in about a month, I think you can calm down on the regrets. Plus... you vain bastard, could he love himself more?

Reactions: 14
So I’m looking at this picture and reading Alfie’s caption... he says this was taken in Singapore (I know Singapore well) and this is 100% not Singapore. Why is he lying? 😂😂 seems like at least a few of his followers noticed it too! View attachment 303921View attachment 303922
the iconic oriental pearl tower is literally in the background and he still makes the mistake of it being in sg 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
just goes to show how much he really only cares about himself 🙄🙄🙄 like how do you not remember iconic landmarks from your travels?! ugh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.