Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ask me why (I hate myself) I’ve just watched marks birthday vlog. They all are so bleeping entitled and unfunny. The bit where they were sat round the table saying what made mark so bleeping wonderful 🤮 I’d love 5 mins to go round that table telling each of them what made them so bleeping awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'd actually forgotten about Alfie and now see he's got another office... To do what with?!

Reactions: 6
What the hell was that game they playe.d sat round the table saying numbers out loud :oops:
I actually couldn't believe that they resorted to playing that at what was supposed to be a 'fancy' birthday dinner party. That's the kind of tit you play when you've been stuck in a traffic jam with kids for 5 hours. Give me strength.

Alfie's voice made my skin crawl when it was his turn to compliment the birthday boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love how Mr and Mrs "I'm Not a Tory" have been MUTE on the recent government decision.

That stupid warehouse office bs he bought could be used to help people but probably will be used for some lame merch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Love how Mr and Mrs "I'm Not a Tory" have been MUTE on the recent government decision.

That stupid warehouse office bs he bought could be used to help people but probably will be used for some lame merch.
With their money and influence they could really push out the amazing things Rashford is doing around child poverty and hunger. But then again that would involve them doing something which doesn't actually benefit them personally financially.

Just watch Zoe scrolling through this thread in a couple of days and suddenly jump on a new bandwagon. Horrific tories

With their money and influence they could really push out the amazing things Rashford is doing around child poverty and hunger. But then again that would involve them doing something which doesn't actually benefit them personally financially.

Just watch Zoe scrolling through this thread in a couple of days and suddenly jump on a new bandwagon. Horrific tories
Zoe is doing book promo. She is an author guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20201023_202838_com.instagram.android.jpg

'I heard you guys calling me a manchild and I just wanted to let you know, I'm an ADULT. I'm so ADULT, I drink WINE'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 285726
'I heard you guys calling me a manchild and I just wanted to let you know, I'm an ADULT. I'm so ADULT, I drink WINE'
His relationship with alcohol is so unnatural because surely you don't say "red wine" you'd just say wine, you're having a glass of wine etc. You don't really need to specify whether it's red/white/rose.

And his gin obsession he used to have has gone out of the window. Everytime he ever mentioned having a g&t it sounded as awkward as anything.

Reactions: 24
His relationship with alcohol is so unnatural because surely you don't say "red wine" you'd just say wine, you're having a glass of wine etc. You don't really need to specify whether it's red/white/rose.

And his gin obsession he used to have has gone out of the window. Everytime he ever mentioned having a g&t it sounded as awkward as anything.
Alternatively, a 'glass of red'. It's hard to believe he's even old enough to drink really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he plans to make this a snack and drink bar with a coffee machine and who know whatever appliances, but there’s no outlets? Like that drywall is primed (possibly painted already). Wonder if he thought enough to explain he needs power there? Or is he going to go with ugly extension cords despite paying to renovate the entire place....

Attachments

• Haha
What’s the deal with the new office? Do him and Zoe still have that A-Z one which they done up? Plus isn’t the house next door also his office? so why does he need a third? Saw someone say it was quite expensive as well!

Reactions: 8
I REALLY don’t understand the stupid podcast.

Every episode there’s “bullshit” secrets that they don’t believe, the edits/cuts are terrible, he is so awkward acting like a proper fan girl to the celebs and the guests basically run every episode cos he can’t host for tit!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.