Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s a reader of tattle, how does that make her different or any better than anyone else on this site? 🤣😂

Reactions: 1
Hi, new here... love this thread it will help me to vent. She is truly nasty and really crappy person, I discovered this after an unpleasant interaction in the comments section. I just reported her account (for bullying) and her reel post (for inaccurate information and bullying)...will instagram do something about this? Unfortunately she deleted the comments and didnt screenshot :(
Also unfollowed Jordan, they are in the same boat...

Hi, new here... love this thread it will help me to vent. She is truly nasty and really crappy person, I discovered this after an unpleasant interaction in the comments section. I just reported her account (for bullying) and her reel post (for inaccurate information and bullying)...will instagram do something about this? Unfortunately she deleted the comments and didnt screenshot :(
Also unfollowed Jordan, they are in the same boat...
What happened? I saw her vaccine reel and I must say it's the first thing I've seen of hers that I really did appreciate, however I don't know why she's got her mate with her and why she's dollied up for a photoshoot

What happened? I saw her vaccine reel and I must say it's the first thing I've seen of hers that I really did appreciate, however I don't know why she's got her mate with her and why she's dollied up for a photoshoot
I posted a quote about taking tylenol, ibuprofen after a vaccine could make the vaccine not as effective, I have heard this also from different doctors. Then she told me to be quiet and if I wasnt a doctor dont say anything and something else I dont remember....I thought this was rude and told her to act more responsible since she had a lot of followers, at least make a note that she was following her doctors recommendation (i didnt see that she mentioned that), also that I thought she was only trying to get attention from the covid vaccine, and that I wouldn't be quiet since it is a public platform, public post, public comments..then in anoter comment (in a moment of anger) I posted that her whole rant about her Teuta dress was exaggerated (which I truly think it was!)
Then she went to my account, responded that she wished my kid luck since I was rasing him, and that I was an ignorant.
Why involve my kid in this and send bad vibes? I told her she was a crappy person involving a kid and that I wasnt ignorant just because I didnt agree with her.
I blocked her and reported to instagram, because I felt it was not ok to be like that. I wasnt disapproving her getting the vaccine, I just wanted for all the persons reading her comments have a more informed situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I posted a quote about taking tylenol, ibuprofen after a vaccine could make the vaccine not as effective, I have heard this also from different doctors. Then she told me to be quiet and if I wasnt a doctor dont say anything and something else I dont remember....I thought this was rude and told her to act more responsible since she had a lot of followers, at least make a note that she was following her doctors recommendation (i didnt see that she mentioned that), also that I thought she was only trying to get attention from the covid vaccine, and that I wouldn't be quiet since it is a public platform, public post, public comments..then in anoter comment (in a moment of anger) I posted that her whole rant about her Teuta dress was exaggerated (which I truly think it was!)
Then she went to my account, responded that she wished my kid luck since I was rasing him, and that I was an ignorant.
Why involve my kid in this and send bad vibes? I told her she was a crappy person involving a kid and that I wasnt ignorant just because I didnt agree with her.
I blocked her and reported to instagram, because I felt it was not ok to be like that. I wasnt disapproving her getting the vaccine, I just wanted for all the persons reading her comments have a more informed situation.
Wowzers! Well playing devils advocate here, the whole ibuprofen etc post vaccine is a bit of a myth, however... You were only bring kind in saying this and not remotely destructive so that's bang out of order that she would have a pop at you! That's not cool at all. I do totally agree that it does feel like she's trying to get attention from the vaccine and trying to garner engagement from this! It's also adding weight to the fact it's ok..she's vaccinated so it's fine she's out and about with her new Jordan taking pics. The fact she is a nanny and made a comment about your kid is absolutely vile, what a hateful cow! I'm so sorry you experienced this. That's Alex for you though!

Reactions: 2
🤭🤭🤭

oh my gosh! I’m so sorry she said that to you. Alex has proven herself to be a vile piece of tit time and time again but that REALLY is hitting below the belt. I wish Instagram would suspend her acct, even temporarily, because speaking to a mother like that is really horrible.

Is going viral in a video really that special? I feel like both her and Jordan constantly mention their viral TikTok videos.

Is the boob job really an elephant in the room when most of her followers were post-boob job?

• Haha
Is going viral in a video really that special? I feel like both her and Jordan constantly mention their viral TikTok videos.
.... NOPE! 😂

Most people in social media have shared a post, tweet, TikTok or something that went viral at one point. It’s not a huge deal and considering all those two twats do is think about their social media profiles — it’s actually pretty downright sad they haven’t achieved more success than the odd mildly successful video reach

But then again, I’m a corporate brand director and care much more about long term ROI and conversions than fleeting tit that amounts to nothing more than a blip.

Anddddd... that’s why they’re not ACTUAL bosses 😉

She needs to chill tf out. I bet like one person asked about dress rental and that set her off on a crazy rant

She needs to chill tf out. I bet like one person asked about dress rental and that set her off on a crazy rant
It’s funny how In her rant that she stresses how she has always been the one used or taken advantage of. I think she loves the opportunity to play victim.

But I do agree that the idea of dress rental is kind of silly. There’s nothing she could do to stop people running off with her dresses really is there?

It’s funny how In her rant that she stresses how she has always been the one used or taken advantage of. I think she loves the opportunity to play victim.

But I do agree that the idea of dress rental is kind of silly. There’s nothing she could do to stop people running off with her dresses really is there?
Oh it is totally stupid but she could've been nice about it and explained that and then if the person turned out to be a dick then do her little rant. Also she could've taken the opportunity to sell her services by saying "no but I'm happy to be your photographer/dresser for a day for x price". It's just exhausting how she turns everything into a massive "everyone's taking advantage of meeeee".

Also love how we got the Adriana drama at the end of it as well haha. I bet Adriana just stopped talking to her cause she realised how toxic she was.

Gosh she's just so bitter and mean, having a go at girls being happy with their collabs. She was there at one time. There's no need to be bitchy

Reactions: 2
honestly I hate this witch so bad. I finally had to unfollow her after her dress rant last night she looked positively deranged.
Adriana seems so sweet and I find it hard to believe that the so called 'drama' came from her using alex... seems more likely alex got jealous Adriana was gaining more followers and kicked up a fuss

anyone else think her facial expressions make her look like she's constantly smelling something bad? tbf it's probably her breath with the amount of tit that comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh she's just so bitter and mean, having a go at girls being happy with their collabs. She was there at one time. There's no need to be bitchy
I know, everything she says just sounds like pure jealousy. It almost makes me feel bad about her. Almost...

I find her SO aggressive! She doesn't seem capable of responding to peoples questions, comments etc like a normal human! She seems to go off on a rant at the simplest little thing!

I find her SO aggressive! She doesn't seem capable of responding to peoples questions, comments etc like a normal human! She seems to go off on a rant at the simplest little thing!
She really is -- and not passive either. She's outright aggressive about the most silly things. Girl really needs anger management classes!

I would LOVE to talk to someone who grew up with Alex. Something tells me everyone hated her...

honestly I hate this witch so bad. I finally had to unfollow her after her dress rant last night she looked positively deranged.
Adriana seems so sweet and I find it hard to believe that the so called 'drama' came from her using alex... seems more likely alex got jealous Adriana was gaining more followers and kicked up a fuss

anyone else think her facial expressions make her look like she's constantly smelling something bad? tbf it's probably her breath with the amount of tit that comes out of her mouth.
As someone who personally knows Adriana, and knows all of the inside knowledge of what happened between them I can tell you that this is 100% accurate. (Her getting jealous and started to lash out at Adriana).
I’m not here to ‘spill the Tea’ and say any more but I’m fed up of seeing Adriana being dragged through the mud by this girl who clearly cannot let go.

Adriana walked away a year ago. A year ago. And she's STILL talking about her on her stories
So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone who personally knows Adriana, and knows all of the inside knowledge of what happened between them I can tell you that this is 100% accurate. (Her getting jealous and started to lash out at Adriana).
I’m not here to ‘spill the Tea’ and say any more but I’m fed up of seeing Adriana being dragged through the mud by this girl who clearly cannot let go.

Adriana walked away a year ago. A year ago. And she's STILL talking about her on her stories
So sad.
I actually think Alex is a psycho who has literally convinced herself that she’s the injured party. I guess it’s just to continue being toxic and a total witch.

Reactions: 3