Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who personally knows Adriana, and knows all of the inside knowledge of what happened between them I can tell you that this is 100% accurate. (Her getting jealous and started to lash out at Adriana).
I’m not here to ‘spill the Tea’ and say any more but I’m fed up of seeing Adriana being dragged through the mud by this girl who clearly cannot let go.

Adriana walked away a year ago. A year ago. And she's STILL talking about her on her stories
So sad.
We all know that Adriana is lovely, she's a sweetheart and such a lovely girl. It's absolutely vile that she's still bringing up the whole thing. I'm glad Adriana has teamed up with Ticija and red Bob etc, they are such postive and lovely women and we wish her all the best ( sorry tattlers, I'm sort of speaking on behalf of all over you there 🤣)

Reactions: 4
AND AGAIN she's going on about it. Gurl, get a grip.
Also have she and Hugh bought that place? I'm surprised she can afford it. ALSO ALSO where did she get that damn anthro mirror dupe cause I've been looking for one forever and she had the audacity to not link it.

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ, has anyone seen her latest stories on the gram?? Why is she always playing the victim? What a long winded way of saying "no I wont support your instagram account and give you a shout out as I am a narcissistic individual who needs all eyes on me!" Her account is actually tiny in comparison to some other instagramers

Jesus christ, has anyone seen her latest stories on the gram?? Why is she always playing the victim? What a long winded way of saying "no I wont support your instagram account and give you a shout out as I am a narcissistic individual who needs all eyes on me!" Her account is actually tiny in comparison to some other instagramers
Haha I love that we did this at the same time. I really don't get where her acting all high and mighty comes from when she's really not that big!? Also I would never rudely ask people to do it but tbh if fI had a famous-ish pal and I had a business venture or something I'd be like "look do you mind giving me a wee shout out? No problem if not!"

Reactions: 3
Haha I love that we did this at the same time. I really don't get where her acting all high and mighty comes from when she's really not that big!? Also I would never rudely ask people to do it but tbh if fI had a famous-ish pal and I had a business venture or something I'd be like "look do you mind giving me a wee shout out? No problem if not!"
When you think of the stuff she says publicly, imagine what she says when nobody is looking.

Reactions: 1
I know!!! Great minds! She is always the victim. It's like the ramblings of a mad woman! She comes across as totally deranged. Whats tge big deal in giving someone a "shout out"?! Does she need one of their kidneys first?!

You know what, she's an absolute arse of a human and really really very unpleasant in every way, but I feel she did have a point in saying about the person that asked for a shout out as they were feeling down. To be fair a shout out won't help anyone's depression and I would like to hope that she is genuine in her offer to catch up with a person in need for a coffee. However.... She shouldn't have shamed that person publicly. That's so awful to do that, really out of order the poor girl must be mortified.

It costs nothing to be nice. We are so lucky they the London insta crowd are so friendly and sweet, even Jordan bless her, she's never nasty bitchy ( she's had a couple of moments but we all do) and then there's this raincloud. Or hailstones. She stings more than rain

I know!!! Great minds! She is always the victim. It's like the ramblings of a mad woman! She comes across as totally deranged. Whats tge big deal in giving someone a "shout out"?! Does she need one of their kidneys first?!
You know what, she's an absolute arse of a human and really really very unpleasant in every way, but I feel she did have a point in saying about the person that asked for a shout out as they were feeling down. To be fair a shout out won't help anyone's depression and I would like to hope that she is genuine in her offer to catch up with a person in need for a coffee. However.... She shouldn't have shamed that person publicly. That's so awful to do that, really out of order the poor girl must be mortified.

It costs nothing to be nice. We are so lucky they the London insta crowd are so friendly and sweet, even Jordan bless her, she's never nasty bitchy ( she's had a couple of moments but we all do) and then there's this raincloud. Or hailstones. She stings more than rain
It’s like she makes up for all the niceness of the others in her nastiness 😂.

Also, all the stuff she says she and Jordan do together but don’t show is kinda hilarious 😂. Clubbing? 😂 Her, Hugh, Jordan and Tom hanging out? 😂 Now I can’t picture that 😂.

• Haha
Does she think being a witch makes her quirky because she dresses like a princess but doesn’t act like one?

it’s not quirky or funny. It just makes her unlikeable.

Does she think being a witch makes her quirky because she dresses like a princess but doesn’t act like one?

it’s not quirky or funny. It just makes her unlikeable.
she’s like an evil step sister from Cinderella. So wicked!!

I want to stop following her because she's such a d*ck but i can't stop myself from watching her stories, she fascinates me. How can someone be such a nasty piece of work and think their so amazing??

• Haha
I want to stop following her because she's such a d*ck but i can't stop myself from watching her stories, she fascinates me. How can someone be such a nasty piece of work and think their so amazing??
I'm the same! But I did unfollow her, I just go to her page daily. I hate how invested I am but she is just so infuriating and interesting haha

See how she's trying to cover her radiator? Is that a normal thing? Cause like...I have loads of radiators and couldn't give a tit. I have one radiator cover in my hall and it's purely so I could use it as a surface. Don't get me wrong, those cinema chairs look cool but I just think that's a really weird place to put them, especially if it's just to cover that radiator

Hi everyone. Long time lurker here. I found tattle back when I was a blogger. I'm sorta glad I found this thread as its confirmed some feelings Ive had. A few years ago she actually messaged me to meet up and blog but I had reservations. I just got bad vibes and I wasn't sure why and I don't really like meeting strangers from the Web anyway. I figured I was being crazy judgemental. I'd landed a really amazing deal with a dream brand and she'd messaged me introducing herself and planned to contact this company to see if they'd work with her too (I guess to maybe get free stuff idk) and then we could do a shoot together. I sent a supportive message back but she never replied. Then she unfollowed me and anytime I'd send a supportive comment on her insta it would get deleted lol. So after about two weeks I blocked her and went about my business but still followed Jordan and then they became friends so she'd pop up from time to time. (figure alex was messaging lots of bloggers at that time to make friends which I do admire her courage for) now I'm realising she may have been bitter about the company working with me but who knows. Seeing these comments has made me feel at ease on my judgements as I really feel like I dodged a bullet. I had to unfollow Jordan last year because of some of the toxicity. It's a shame so many influencers can be a bit toxic and out of touch. I'm glad I'm not part of that world anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here. I found tattle back when I was a blogger. I'm sorta glad I found this thread as its confirmed some feelings Ive had. A few years ago she actually messaged me to meet up and blog but I had reservations. I just got bad vibes and I wasn't sure why and I don't really like meeting strangers from the Web anyway. I figured I was being crazy judgemental. I'd landed a really amazing deal with a dream brand and she'd messaged me introducing herself and planned to contact this company to see if they'd work with her too (I guess to maybe get free stuff idk) and then we could do a shoot together. I sent a supportive message back but she never replied. Then she unfollowed me and anytime I'd send a supportive comment on her insta it would get deleted lol. So after about two weeks I blocked her and went about my business but still followed Jordan and then they became friends so she'd pop up from time to time. (figure alex was messaging lots of bloggers at that time to make friends which I do admire her courage for) now I'm realising she may have been bitter about the company working with me but who knows. Seeing these comments has made me feel at ease on my judgements as I really feel like I dodged a bullet. I had to unfollow Jordan last year because of some of the toxicity. It's a shame so many influencers can be a bit toxic and out of touch. I'm glad I'm not part of that world anymore.
Hmm... interesting. I think she’s very entitled because she thinks she deserves things because she creates nice photos. But there’s more to having an Instagram. How does she interact with the followers she has? I never see her commenting on other photos or being supportive of others. And as I have said before... she can’t write a caption for tit. I know the photos are probably an important part to growth and success on Instagram but she’s not really good at any other elements like supporting her audience and she clearly has some issues with others thriving.

She really upset me once...quite deeply. I do like them both (Jordan is more relatable) but I don’t understand her cruelty towards people that do not understand her language’s nuances. I didn’t spell “please” correctly (when asking for a thing she’d been paid to promote and because she didn’t have the swipe up feature at that time she said, “message for link”).

Happened again recently just with a PR product...

Both times...

Corrected me and made me correct myself, then gave me the link. Like the dog that I am, I played into that because I felt ashamed. I asked with enthusiasm and kindness, if not perfection. Obviously I am dumb to have done it in the first place and repeat myself awhile on, but why put someone down even after they explain their background...?
I don’t deserve a parade for learning English, but even when I explained it, she was very unkind and treated me like an absolute moron. She misspells and is impolite in her native language all of the time.

I...don’t know what to say (but maybe my English is bad).

• Heart
  • Wow
She really upset me once...quite deeply. I do like them both (Jordan is more relatable) but I don’t understand her cruelty towards people that do not understand her language’s nuances. I didn’t spell “please” correctly (when asking for a thing she’d been paid to promote and because she didn’t have the swipe up feature at that time she said, “message for link”).

Happened again recently just with a PR product...

Both times...

Corrected me and made me correct myself, then gave me the link. Like the dog that I am, I played into that because I felt ashamed. I asked with enthusiasm and kindness, if not perfection. Obviously I am dumb to have done it in the first place and repeat myself awhile on, but why put someone down even after they explain their background...?
I don’t deserve a parade for learning English, but even when I explained it, she was very unkind and treated me like an absolute moron. She misspells and is impolite in her native language all of the time.

I...don’t know what to say (but maybe my English is bad).
That sounds terrible. If she’s being really rude I’d screenshot & send it to the brands who product it is. They won’t be happy to see her being rude to potential customers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That sounds terrible. If she’s being really rude I’d screenshot & send it to the brands who product it is. They won’t be happy to see her being rude to potential customers
I have wondered if I should for people like me...I am BIPOC and speak a few languages so I’m always worried about shades of meaning. Many in my community are, so we stay quiet...

But if she’s being given this item to promote...she’s a liaison...I know that I was polite, but imperfect.
But then I remember that I’m projecting some of my own insecurities about English, like maybe misspelling please or not putting it in the right spot is quite offensive when asking for something casually (I really do try my best with English)...

I did not know she was a nanny. I am surprised. Maybe that is why she corrected me.

• Heart
I have wondered if I should for people like me...I am BIPOC and speak a few languages so I’m always worried about shades of meaning. Many in my community are, so we stay quiet...

But if she’s being given this item to promote...she’s a liaison...I know that I was polite, but imperfect.
But then I remember that I’m projecting some of my own insecurities about English, like maybe misspelling please or not putting it in the right spot is quite offensive when asking for something casually (I really do try my best with English)...

I did not know she was a nanny. I am surprised. Maybe that is why she corrected me.
Honestly you have nothing to feel bad about. You speak multiple languages which is amazing.

you don’t need to be perfect & she shouldn’t be rude. Especially when advertising a product. She’s just condescending by nature