Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad Alex, who’s literally never had a child, is here to tell new parents what to get 🙃 you can’t write it. Also if I see another story with “married life” from Up I’ll cry! She’s ruining that music for me.
Her arrogance is astounding! How on earth.....

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad Alex, who’s literally never had a child, is here to tell new parents what to get 🙃 you can’t write it. Also if I see another story with “married life” from Up I’ll cry! She’s ruining that music for me.
Wait til she does have her baby, shock of her life. shoestring_renovation is a classic example of someone with a qualification but no clue, Alex is stepping on thin ice tooting her own horn so much.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but who is Lennie?
Lennie is to Alex as Alex was to Jordan...a climber who is takes photos in exchange for likes by association... except it hasn't worked for her. To be fair, I've met her out and about, pre Alex, and she's lovely, warm, kind, sweet, just insta brings the worst out in her

Reactions: 1
Lennie is to Alex as Alex was to Jordan...a climber who is takes photos in exchange for likes by association... except it hasn't worked for her. To be fair, I've met her out and about, pre Alex, and she's lovely, warm, kind, sweet, just insta brings the worst out in her
Now I totally understand that the Instagram algorithm is a bit of a witch right now in how it serves your content and I can totally appreciate how it can feel crappy for a post to fall a bit flat. But does Lennie really have nothing better to do than to worry about like and comment counts? Like idk cost of living or something? She’s in her 40s like.

I also rarely have seen Lennie (or Alex for that matter) engage with other posts, whereas the likes of Adriana who is doing so well right now always comment on your posts if you comment on hers. You get out what you put in 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
Now I totally understand that the Instagram algorithm is a bit of a witch right now in how it serves your content and I can totally appreciate how it can feel crappy for a post to fall a bit flat. But does Lennie really have nothing better to do than to worry about like and comment counts? Like idk cost of living or something? She’s in her 40s like.

I also rarely have seen Lennie (or Alex for that matter) engage with other posts, whereas the likes of Adriana who is doing so well right now always comment on your posts if you comment on hers. You get out what you put in 🤷‍♀️.

Agree! Adriana & Girl with the Red Bob comment, like, reply to messages! Lennie just seems to think that because she spends thousands on pretty dresses she’s entitled to the likes and follows! It’s interesting to hear she’s nice in real life as on Insta she doesn’t come across that way! It’s usually the other way round 🤣 I can’t forgive her for lockdown breaking (in the first lockdown when it was serious) just to get photos in London!

Talking of lockdown breaking, anyone know where Lucylou has gone? Can’t find her account?

And keeping this comment back on Alex as it’s her thread… how many times is she going to mention the Alps? She really wants us to know about that yet kept the other trips a secret! So Hugh’s family are rich too then? So the girl next door Alex 😂😂😂

Thank you whoever made the Lennie thread it was just confusing.

Back to Alex, anyone follow her TikTok? The stories are so stilted and weird

This is from Alex’s Tiktok, is that Lennie taking the piss out of Jordan? Or am I reading too much into this? (Know this isn’t a Lennie thread!)
omg I think you’re right on the money there because the Jordan thread has a screenshot of Jordan’s ideas on a white board and it says “incorporate speaking into videos” or something similar. So I reckon they’re insinuating that she’s copying Alex with voiceovers 😂. Ffs voice overs are just another form of audio multimedia. She didn’t invent them. 😂

Reactions: 3
Just passing through...
I don't follow Alex anymore because her content was all over the place and not what I originally signed up for. I've taken a glance and she's got Norland Nanny in her bio... is this her new thing now? Her off-insta career is now her insta-career too? Is her Instagram now about her being a nanny? What?