Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her spelling/grammar still makes me cringe, does she not proofread anything? 💀
BUT who cares when she is SO experienced and SO well trained in being a nanny and parenthood is going to be SUCH a breeze. 😂 I honestly hope it goes well for her and her baby, but she’s in for a big old shock once she realises the key difference between being a nanny and being a parent is that you’re not on and off shift as a parent. You can have all the training in the world, but when it comes down to applying that training when sleep deprived… 😂 🫣

Reactions: 5
Plus, she’ll quickly realise each baby is different. She could be lucky and have a peaceful baby, or like me, get a fussy, clingy collicky baby and her attention will be switched on 110% of the time. It’s massively naive to assume you’ll breeze through it imo. I remember my fiancé was the same because his mum set him up telling him how easy he was as a baby, I found myself saying, “this baby isn’t you though!” more than once & he’s had the shock of his life ending up with a really fussy babe 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting how little personality she has and how one big event becomes her whole personality - Disney girl in US, broken divorcee, Jordan’s best friend, newlywed and now preggo. They are of course important life events but aren’t your whole personality (& neither should ‘mother’ be).

I see why she’s friends with that Lennie, all Lennie does is moan in her stories and grumble. I found her Tiktok and she does a huge moan about everyone’s Xmas hauls (which is kinda fair enough) and how people shouldn’t brag then a few posts before she’s showing off her brand new Mila dress which costs hundreds! Such an idiot!

Plus she said “nanny life, pregnancy… ask away.” which implies extra q’s. She should’ve said “Nannying & Pregnancy q&a”

Didn’t they spend 3000 on a trip to the Amalfi coast and then also went to Mauritius for their honeymoon? What a load of crap 😂 💩
33BAE656-1D06-4665-881C-C962D04C8866.png

Reactions: 3
Ha ha true! She also has a Chanel and Chloe bag (though I think that the Chanel was a gift from her parents or a nanny family I reckon and the Chloe bag might be fake as she is so careless with it). To be fair she’s not paid for any furniture in her flat as she’s grabby and gets it for free.

She’s the furthest thing from the girl next door though with her London apartment, fake boobs, rich mummy and daddy and barely working 😂 she’s clueless

Reactions: 4
Didn’t they spend 3000 on a trip to the Amalfi coast and then also went to Mauritius for their honeymoon? What a load of crap 😂 💩
View attachment 1846494
Sorry I was bleeping DYING reading this! Anyone who owns a flat in London is not living in a “modest” flat. My best friend lives round the corner from her and it is a bleeping nice area, piss right off. She is a fanny. Also “no designer items”. Babe. Selkie is still a designer. You have an anthro gleaming primrose mirror cause a maison du Monde didn’t quite cut it. Shove it right up your arse.

Reactions: 8
It does make me chuckle that the view from her 'modest flat (with a doorman and so on)' overlooks a Lidl supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm going on a slight tangent here...but effing hell Lenny has done nothing but complain about her engagement and performance the last few posts .. no one wants to hear constant moaning about that sort of thing. Maybe try being kinder to your followers, stop moaning so much over stuff like this and you'll do better ...anyway, back to tone deaf Tealeaf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I literally came to say the same thing about Lennie. I asked her in an anonymous q&a once about why she moaned about her followers so much and she moaned at me asking that 😂 She doesn’t seem like a very nice person but that explains why she’s friends with Alex (that and trying to get followers from being her friend like Alex did with Jordan)

Her baby carrier is £330… yeah… girl next door… (she also calls it a “piece” (on Tiktok), “we’ve got different pieces for the baby”, like when she said she was “curating” things for the apartment instead of saying she was shopping for her flat 😂😂) she’s so pretentious. Also very funny that despite her many grabby tags all she’s managed is an affiliate code 😂

Lenny’s moaning (as usual) on stories & Tiktok that when she used a trending sound she only gets one like compared to thousands others get. That’s partly the algorithm and tough luck and partly the quality of content. She’s like her bestie, self entitled.

Last edited:
I am once again baffled by how bad her photoshopping is in that Mauritius photo. Put the dodge and burn down, babe!!!
Also had a nosy at Jordan’s photography page and it’s not great but god it’s so much better than Alex’s haha

So bored of the pregnancy videos already (& we’ve seen the announcement one at least 4 times now), we’ve still got 4.5 months of this

Reactions: 1