Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s horrid. How does he put up with this? Yes there are far worse people but she constantly belittles him and makes fun of him for content
Tbh it’s the exact same thing she’d do to Jordan… like she would actually insult her and play it off as a joke.

Reactions: 3
Alex and Jordan having an unofficial battle today on stories with who is doing private photoshoots… wonder if they’re both declaring their taxes…

I came across Alexandra on TikTok recently and good god she’s insufferable. She acts like the first ever woman to be pregnant? She’s so stuck up and smug and I dislike the way she recommends prams/baby products like her opinion is the only one that matters and people can’t have a difference of opinion

How can she say what’s “essential for newborn survival”?
What I find most bizarre is that pre baby we did not hear a PEEP about her child care knowledge

Reactions: 7
Because she didn’t think it was cool, but now she’s lost her Jordan collabs and is playing on the pregnancy she’s trying to find her niche. It also helps her get free tit. She’s just the lamest

She’s not even had the baby yet how can she recommended things ‘as a first time mum’

Reactions: 4
Her abuse of the word "curating" is so cringey. She's "curated" so much that is now on facebook marketplace

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed her. The baby stuff was so grating. Honestly see if I'd read the line "I'm a norland nanny" one more time my phone was going to be thrown out of the window 😂

I don’t know why but these outfits irritate me, they look so fussy and ott and just a mess
that's the outfit I wear when I run out of milk and need to run out asap... you wouldn't catch me taking a photo wearing that ever... it's not even relatable it's just a hot mess 😂

She’s posted on a TikTok comment that she’s planning to have her baby in her room for TWO WEEKS then move it to its nursery

She’s posted on a TikTok comment that she’s planning to have her baby in her room for TWO WEEKS then move it to its nursery
Lol call me an idiot but I don't have kids myself or much experience with them (I'm the baby of the family) but why is that a shocking thing? Is it because it will cry at night?

Lol call me an idiot but I don't have kids myself or much experience with them (I'm the baby of the family) but why is that a shocking thing? Is it because it will cry at night?
It reduces the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

Babies also don’t know they are their own little person and not inside the womb still for months…so basically it’s comfort also! I couldn’t even put my teeny baby in a next to me until he was 3 months as he felt too lost in there…he had to go in a smaller Moses basket inside the next to me

I see she also made a comment claiming to be a maternity nurse…that’s very different from a Norland nanny so she is full of bull…

I’m a first time mum and she is going to have the shock of her life if she thinks she can implement a strict routine to a brand new newborn baby.

Reactions: 6
It reduces the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.

Babies also don’t know they are their own little person and not inside the womb still for months…so basically it’s comfort also! I couldn’t even put my teeny baby in a next to me until he was 3 months as he felt too lost in there…he had to go in a smaller Moses basket inside the next to me

I see she also made a comment claiming to be a maternity nurse…that’s very different from a Norland nanny so she is full of bull…

I’m a first time mum and she is going to have the shock of her life if she thinks she can implement a strict routine to a brand new newborn baby.
ohh oki makes sense! Thank you :)

Omg I could never imagine putting my baby in his own room yet and he’s 4 months old!! That poor baby. 😞

Reactions: 1