Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF. I just 🤷‍♀️
How is she not turning herself inside out with embarrassment?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the ultimate in gormlessness. Isn’t lazing around eating crisps just a regular day for Alex?

IMG_1855.jpeg
IMG_1857.jpeg
IMG_1858.jpeg
IMG_1859.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New day, new tat from IKEA.
Honestly she buys so much crap, yet considers herself a minimalist.

Reactions: 4
This begs 2 questions. 1) what is the work she does that requires team mates and 2) exactly how many team mates does said work require?

Though it did make me laugh to think about the laws President Alex would pass - mandatory camel toe anyone?

IMG_1871.jpeg

---
Also, brand new book from the kids to her but just the other day she was shopping in the chazzer for presents for them.

Actually she just said “kids” that time so I can’t be sure she meant hers. It’s one thing getting your own kids gifts from the chaz but someone else’s? If my child is invited to a birthday party I would never dream of not getting something new for the birthday boy or girl!

Reactions: 5
She's been listing her kids old clobber on Vinted this morning. Another super-busy, hectic, 100 miles-an-hour day for our multi-tasking queen. She probably had to do it all whilst wearing glasses too 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched that cringe reel. The professional fashionista didn’t cut the stitch of the slit at the back of the pink jacket. (You know, the one that’s in there to stop it from creasing in transit and you’re supposed to remove as soon as you bought it.)

I always find it awkward to see people walking around with that stitch still in their coats and jackets, but for someone who works in fashion and pretends to be some industry veteran it’s just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She says the suit was only loaned so perhaps that’s why. Maybe Jigsaw discovered her Vinted account and didn’t want to give her a freebie only for it to be flogged for £££!

• Haha
Reactions: 8