Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know why she insists on doing this...
1714151786265.png

It adds nothing, she never speaks, just mouth breathes a bit. Nobody needs to know what an outfit looks like in movement from that angle, it's so bleeping POINTLESS. Also, that bleeping outfit and the picture of her facing the other way on her stories, WHYYYYYYYYYYY?

I actively avoid anything she might include on her edit now. I've gone off ARKET, bobbin anything, striped anything, twee bleeping trays and baskets, Tiger, Dunelm. I mean, indirectly I'm sure she's saving me money, so it's ironic she's dumped the Frugality moniker. Did anyone notice she gave away boxes of her matches on the place settings at the Specsavers meal? Thought they'd sold out like hot cakes, Alex :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She says the suit was only loaned so perhaps that’s why. Maybe Jigsaw discovered her Vinted account and didn’t want to give her a freebie only for it to be flogged for £££!
Funnily after reading your comment I went onto TikTok & saw an influencer who’d been gifted some sezane items and they’d embroidered it all with her name! I know it’s to promote their personalisation service to us plebs (which in turn conveniently limits the resale market) but I can’t help but wonder if it’s also to prevent influencers selling stuff on….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funnily after reading your comment I went onto TikTok & saw an influencer who’d been gifted some sezane items and they’d embroidered it all with her name! I know it’s to promote their personalisation service to us plebs (which in turn conveniently limits the resale market) but I can’t help but wonder if it’s also to prevent influencers selling stuff on….
you are a g-dd-man genius, I think you're right.

Reactions: 3
If Sezane had any qualms about greedy influencers, they wouldn’t be handing out much stuff for free to the likes of Alex and Lily Pebbles to begin with.

Reactions: 6
So much to unpack in her latest reel but what can I say? We didn’t think what she does could possibly be a career too!

IMG_1894.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh she’s bleeping boring. She did miss out one vital thing, she wears glasses. You know her entire personality

• Haha
“It’s never too late to try something new” says woman continuing to attempt to flog dead horse

• Haha
The newsletter has just ‘dropped’ (I hate it when influencers use that word!), it’s dull, all the same tit she shares on Instagram. But if you want to pay her your hard earned £5 a month she’ll treat you to a white t-shirt try on!
Riveting stuff

• Haha
The newsletter has just ‘dropped’ (I hate it when influencers use that word!), it’s dull, all the same tit she shares on Instagram. But if you want to pay her your hard earned £5 a month she’ll treat you to a white t-shirt try on!
Riveting stuff
And a house tour. Thanks I’ll keep my fiver 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so bad.

Firstly, welcome to her *FREE* newsletter. Just in case you didn't realise you hadn't paid for it. And whyyyyyy so many parenthesis? I'm no writer but that is really poor writing

Secondly, where do I buy glasses frames without my lenses and why would I ever whip them out as entertainment when having people round for dinner?

Thirdly, what are those?

Last but not least, I didnt include a screenshot but I wanted to tell you all that she used SEVEN parenthesis in a four sentence paragraph. Her "team mates" evidently don't do her proof reading.

Attachments

• Wow
It's so bad.

Firstly, welcome to her *FREE* newsletter. Just in case you didn't realise you hadn't paid for it. And whyyyyyy so many parenthesis? I'm no writer but that is really poor writing

Secondly, where do I buy glasses frames without my lenses and why would I ever whip them out as entertainment when having people round for dinner?

Thirdly, what are those?

Last but not least, I didnt include a screenshot but I wanted to tell you all that she used SEVEN parenthesis in a four sentence paragraph. Her "team mates" evidently don't do her proof reading.
Ha I had those Nikes about 20 years ago, they even came with special socks. Hadn’t realised they’d made a comeback, should have kept mine 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ha I had those Nikes about 20 years ago, they even came with special socks. Hadn’t realised they’d made a comeback, should have kept mine 😂
Me too! I had them in 2002, I recall specifically because my parents bought them as a treat when I graduated. They were v spenny back then. I can’t believe they’re back in style 😂

• Haha
So, if you’re the hostess, not only do you have to suffer Alex galumphing over with a couple of cheap candles wrapped in ribbon, you also have to pretend to enjoy her fun dinner party game of …… trying on glasses.

OK hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, if you’re the hostess, not only do you have to suffer Alex galumphing over with a couple of cheap candles wrapped in ribbon, you also have to pretend to enjoy her fun dinner party game of …… trying on glasses.

OK hun.
Her obsession with glasses is so odd I feel most people wear glasses? At least for work? No one in my life has ever mentioned issues with wearing glasses

I’m dying at “ultimate white tee try on”.
---
And “unapologetically” trying on glasses frames. Who would feel they had to apologise for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

OK hun.
Exactly! I'm gonna invite my pals round on Friday night, whip up some meatballs (tinned), and then pull out a tray of glasses for everyone to try on for fun when we've finished eating.

She's so fricking odd for making this suggestion like it's a regular thing to do.

Aside from the weirdness, where are we supposed to get our set of try on entertainment glasses from?

• Haha
Reactions: 8