Alexandra Stedman #11 A day off from what, exactly?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when the BBC had an era of doing shows about wayward teens? They’d either send them to some sort of US boot camp, or families in developing nations, or to work everyday jobs? Wouldn’t it be great if they did this for influencers. Not that I’d wish the pair on anyone in the developing world tbf but watching them put in a shift anywhere would be subscribe-able material.
Wasn’t that the premise of the Paris & Nicole good life show 😂 give some spoilt privileged brats a taste of real work? Spoiler - they quit every time because hard work is not hot. Heh!

As for the weird see through basket shoes - just the next daft thing on the list for fashion victims to try and flog at us. Between those and the weird horseshoe balloon jeans, I fully feel like the fast fashion world is just having a laugh seeing how far they can push things that look ridiculous and are totally impractical, just to see if they can convince trend-obsessed influencers they need them, to in turn convince their followers they need them too. The circle of life. Yawn. Snore.

Reactions: 6
I just figure that if something looks ridiculous on a 6ft tall, size 0 model who is about 23, then us mere mortals have no chance of getting away with it!

Christ! Just how lazy do you have to be to not bother going to any effort to hide the Easter eggs for your kids’ egg hunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry to come on and choose war but if you transposed the last two face pics out of a F&B hun Victorian property into a fabloned council kitchen no one would be interested, and they’d be actively calling her a greasy grot bag. She looks filthy but it’s ok because she’s dressed her rat den with the “right” (chic?!) accessories? The world has gone mad, I can’t with the unshowered vibes atm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aaaaand… she bought another Stella Nova dress. But surely she’ll get lots of wear out of it, meaning a cost-per-wear of around £100.

Reactions: 2
£170 for that fugly sack dress!
And whilst talking about her other(s) in the past tense - why does having worn them before render them now useless and in need of replacing?!? Can’t wait for her to peddle more “sustainable” nonsense lies - pretty sure you need to get apprx 30 wears out of something for it to be classed as such. Maybe now she’s given up on the easily dismissed frugal claims she’ll stop with the weird attempts to even dare to utter sustainability alongside her spendaholic habits and crueler-the-better high street ethics choices

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh she’ll still be tight frugal when it comes to everyone else. The kids will get third hand shoes that are falling apart and her mates will get cheap candles from a Tiger multipack while Alex treats herself to Diptyque.

Reactions: 8
I know she’s not fond of the F word but now it feels like she’s deliberately choosing stuff that’s UNflattering. There’s not caring what others think and there’s going out of your way to dress terribly. And giving yourself thrush in the name of not GAF, when it comes to the leopard trews!

• Haha
Remember when the BBC had an era of doing shows about wayward teens? They’d either send them to some sort of US boot camp, or families in developing nations, or to work everyday jobs? Wouldn’t it be great if they did this for influencers. Not that I’d wish the pair on anyone in the developing world tbf but watching them put in a shift anywhere would be subscribe-able material.
I lack the gene to enjoy reality TV, but I feel like I would absolutely watch a group of influencers try and ring up groceries for six hours with only a 10 minute smoke break, or work the phones on an office reception without losing their tit.

can't believe I just said ring up groceries, I'm old
---
WHY is she so puffy tho 😭
I think this is her trying to be...relatable? She definitely doesn't always look this puffy. But jeez this is the most unflattering early morning light, angle, the hoodie... just no!

Reactions: 3