Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Equal Employment Opportunity applies in US, doesn’t matter if your an employee or a contractor. She should never have put Irish in that question.
I mean.. didn't people complain in the past about the Gossies awards categories because they are all "Irish so-and-so of the year" ? Pretty sure there was some twitter discourse about it a few years ago with non-Irish but based in Ireland influencers - does anyone remember that?

Reactions: 1
Midway through her stories she forgot to put on the croaky β€˜I’m dying’ voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The reel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wouldn't wish covid on anyone but Jesus Christ she talked about it long enough last year and in 2020.. she'll probably milk it now cos she's "high risk" πŸ™„ she was banging on about vaccines so much. I had to unfollow her for ages πŸ˜… what's with all the photo shop? She hasn't a bad figure so I don't know why she makes herself look super thin. That reel though 😳 fml.. why did she have to show herself on the couch with no pants on?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she's suffering she would be the first I've heard of in months to suggest it's bad.
The ali variant must be awful πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
If she's suffering she would be the first I've heard of in months to suggest it's bad.
The ali variant must be awful πŸ™„
She's not suffering too bad if she's ordering Starbucks & McDs, making reels and showing off her free stuff. 🀣

Reactions: 2
Lol funny you should say that,today, my friend asked me why she was wearing comedy teethπŸ₯΄πŸ€£
They're shocking. I'm in the process of getting dental work and to correct thinning enamel + sensitivity, I'm getting bonding. I've actually shown dentist pics of teeth I don't want!! No way would I go to one of the clinics that seem focused on cosmetic dentistry. Teeth are far too valuable to go for the cheapest option with a blogger discount code.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.