Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not, but it sounds like she does a massive burp at the end of the reel when it cuts out lol

Reactions: 1
I actually feel bad for her with the teeth. They’re the worst I’ve ever seen I think and that’s saying something with all the turkey heads on the gram. Hers are jarring, they take me off guard every time

Reactions: 4
I followed her a few years ago, I unfollowed her cos she was a pain in the hole. I followed her again recently and it's nice to see she's still a pain in the hole 😂😂 complaining about covid and going on about jabs. Did she get her teeth done in turkey? Or what's going on. I've never noticed her teeth until someone pointed it out.

I followed her a few years ago, I unfollowed her cos she was a pain in the hole. I followed her again recently and it's nice to see she's still a pain in the hole 😂😂 complaining about covid and going on about jabs. Did she get her teeth done in turkey? Or what's going on. I've never noticed her teeth until someone pointed it out.
Believe it or not, she got her teeth done in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Believe it or not, she got her teeth done in Ireland
I think she had a gap in her teeth. But I've seen worse tbh. Mine aren't great as I was terrified of the dentist since I was a child. Must go back soon. But I've seen worse. She just annoyed me soo much banging on about covid/masks/jabs. The first Christmas with covid she went to her mams house and both tested before they could spend Christmas day together. So I unfollowed her then thought it was a bit much like.

Gossies nominations out tonight. What’s the bets McGregor is in there somewhere? I won’t be able to keep quiet if he is

Reactions: 4
Gossies nominations out tonight. What’s the bets McGregor is in there somewhere? I won’t be able to keep quiet if he is
I don't think he will be. They havent written about him this year at all. I think with people starting to call her out for hypocrisy she'll probably avoid.

Rachel Gorry, Holly Carpenter, and all the usuals will be lined out.

She’s acting like she’s the first person to be sick with covid, interesting to see what “celebs” start liking her posts hoping that they will win a gossie 🙈

Not the Gossies again ... didn’t she win best dressed or something like that a few years ago at her own production - with the big Disney princess dress

How are companies still throwing stuff at it is beyond me

Nice of her to squeeze her only mate holy Carpenter into a category

Reactions: 5
Happy international Ali day.
Happy international woman day to ME!
And no other women, because ALL they do is tear people down…apart from MEEEEEE, I would never do that. That is just all other women.
I have experienced so much hate from these women but am better than them so am able to make an empowering women’s post while slating women…did I mention ME?
EA7AE851-84A6-4348-8D38-2ED2D4287EF5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy international woman day to ME!
And no other women, because ALL they do is tear people down…apart from MEEEEEE, I would never do that. That is just all other women.
I have experienced so much hate from these women but am better than them so am able to make an empowering women’s post while slating women…did I mention ME?
View attachment 1112164
Christ above she is insufferable with the absolute bullshit she comes out with 🙄🙄🙄

So this was yesterday. ie. TUESDAY

Day 7. 7 days since Mrs Make Ups event. Ali said she tested positive on Thursday, which would be 5 days. Which is it?
What day was the Mrs make up event? I thought it was 7 days from when you had symptoms. But they kept changing guidelines so I could be wrong. I can't believe she isn't hamming it up being sick. Her vaccines must be working like dynamite 🧨😅😅😅

• Haha
What day was the Mrs make up event? I thought it was 7 days from when you had symptoms. But they kept changing guidelines so I could be wrong. I can't believe she isn't hamming it up being sick. Her vaccines must be working like dynamite 🧨😅😅😅
Tuesday. That means she went to event with symptoms.

• Wow
Mrs Covid Guideline Stickler would hardly go to an event showing symptoms would she😦
Well based on that comment, and her saying last week after positive test that she had tested 3 times on Tues/wed and Thursday cos she wasn't shaking feeling "off". That's the second time she tripped up

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.