Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s the worst person for young girls to follow. From the ridiculous photoshop to her support of Conor McGregor. She’s just awful. Luckily most of her following follow her for the same reason I did previously- to snoop & the fact I was enthralled by her wild waist cropping.

Reactions: 5

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
The whole "Boss Bitch in my bra and knickers" is a pathetic attempt to justify the constant need to bare all. I've no problem with people accentuating their cleavage but the way she does it it excessive and doesn't flatter her. And she ALWAYS angles the phone at her tits, it's off putting as she doesn't seem wear supportive bras. Can't imagine doing a conference call and staring at those all the time.

I don't follow her Goss website, not mad into celeb gossip anymore but it does baffle me how she ameks enough money for those "award ceremonies" she puts on. There are so many stories about her not paying suppliers, vendors etc for those events. And no "real" celebs/influencers seem to attend them. Didn't So Sue Me have an event on the same night as it?

ny_style

VIP Member
Goss is not taken seriously. There’s a cohort who’d go to the opening of an envelope who turn up at the Gossies to kiss ass with each other but that’s about the extent of the business. An annual circle jerk for the nobodies.
Why isn’t she at the BAFTAs this weekend? Today’s Burberry show? Looking for a desperate student to cover the Oscars? Because it’s a sham.

• Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
I find it strange that she supports Conor mcgregor, with all the things he’s accused of
If Ali knew what is going to come out in court she certainly wouldn’t be supporting him.
In fact if she actually is a journalist she’d have seen the documents.

Transparency

Chatty Member
Took a look at her gossie nominations. No surprise Conor McGregor nominated for his charity work despite him punching and oldan and everything else he was accused of
Really disappointed with him being nominated. This is clearly a commercial decision by Goss

Clau

VIP Member
As vain as she was before Covid she is worse now!! Even bringing out a ‘bare it all’ page!! 😳🙄
It has been commented a lot to her about her cleavage but I think the more she hears it the more she reveals them! 🙃😬

Tlong

It’s mind boggling that a Dr is happy to have these promote her work. The teeth are too far forward & do not match the bottom

Asdfghjkl!

Hold on didn't she win best dressed at the gossies last year? Her own event?
I assume it was a voting thing but come on. Like throwing the bouquet at your own wedding and catching it hahahaha

• Haha

rantingqueen

Well she does keep mentioning her diabetes
Omg does she have diabetes? Does that mean she’s high risk? The poor thing must have had to stay locked in her apartment alone for a year. So brave and inspiring to stay focussed on building an empire #girlboss

Does she ever announce winners of her fake competitions?

• Haha

MissKnowItAll007

Nothing against people showing off their bodies and having confidence but... does she own any clothing items that her boobs aren't out having fun??