Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belfastgirlie

the constant pushing of the covid vaccine is a joke. I get she’s “high risk” but fuck me she’s taken it too far. My dad is 79 and high risk and hasn’t been offered it yet. Then I see that twat on social media BRAGGING about it. I unfollowed after the second tweet about it. Can’t even reply to her cause she’ll post my fuckin name. She’s so childish. Thinks she’s a big celeb hahaha

Reactions: 5

rantingqueen

Wonder is she a sugar baby and that’s how she’s able to afford all the stuff. Goss can’t be making that much money. Engagement on posts are really poor and the stories aren’t ground breaking or even new
Nah. I'd say she just spends every cent she has. Fur coat...

Annnnieyokes

Her obsession with LA is bizarre! Like SO many people myself included have visited there! It’s honestly shit. Dirty city with a LOT of homeless. It’s no where near as glam as people think unless you go out county bounds. It’s bordering embarrassing the amount of throwbacks. She’s a whale in the sea that is Hollywood. A fucking she’ll attached to the rocks. Get over it. You went there for work a handful of times in Your tacky outfits and pink eyeshadow move the fuck on you gif.
Been a few times before for work. Its an awful kip. Smells like piss and like you said there are homeless everywhere. Also the traffic makes the m50 seem like a quiet country road. Wouldn't ever go back

Wellingtonflop

1648755609971.png

KarlaKaristry lol

Claire Balding, Karla K, Lindsay Hamilton always getting the digs in about the gossies when they can

• Haha
I don’t believe it is harmless. Every single post that she makes supporting Conor McGregor gives credibility to those who doubt or dismiss the many appalling allegations against him. She’s a fucking twit, and the combination of her women’s rights angle and her contradictory McGregor-support angle amounts to gaslighting.
Agree. I don’t think she’s harmless at all. There’s been too many people to highlight her photoshopping and if she’s as intelligent as she states she is, she should understand the repercussions of her actions in regards to that. She’s self obsessed and selfish.

Reactions: 4

Bolagoo

Jaysus, why do you think Kendra stays? Are they friends?
I really like that girl Kendra. I listen to their podcast and I just love her, she's so chill. Ali is grand, bit try hardy but in fairness I think she is losing the plot in her apartment for that amount of time. Did you see the jeans video on the weekend? Kendra needs to go save her haha!

• Sad

MissKnowItAll007

Is it some sort of rule that when you visit Paris you have to wear a burette 🙄 I find them very cheesy and stereotypical

Tata88

Did anyone see goss live stream of love island final. My god Ali's face looks so different on camera compared to her insta pics.

• Haha

ericrupe

Guys I really think you’re speaking from internalised misogyny.

Why shouldn’t people who are professionally attractive/desperate be key speakers at a gynaecology event? How will people understand crucial gynaecological infomation if it’s not couched in the “journey” of a professionally attractive/desperate person? Especially one that is gorg and just so lovely?

• Haha
  • Wow

JLob

She’s unbelievable. We get it hun you’re high risk 😒

I’ve never seen someone so self absorbed. She should be studied

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She looks nothing like herself anymore. A plastic pampered pooch. At least the boobs aren’t hanging out all over the shop this year
Ohhh this is only the first dress.... there's still time

I'm so confused looking at the Goss stories, it seems like it's been going on all day? With people in casual clothes and getting their makeup done? What is the point? Are you supposed to piss off home afterwards and put on your gúna, or are you supposed to get dressed onsite? What an absolute load of self indulgent shite.
I can't believe this shite is still going on. It's ridiculous. .. there's a pamper suite and a gifting suite... so anyone who is going to the awards can come and get dolled up.

Then I assume yeah, they go back and get dressed and come back.

Anyone get tinder swindler vibes from Ali???