Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Considering she supposedly is in debt to a lot of offices and employees, wouldn't surprise me if it was all on credit cards.
Yeah either that or else she could be paying herself a massive salary from the business and neglecting everything/one else. It's actually disgusting to portray such an extravagant lifestyle online when your business is basically run by using unpaid interns.

Reactions: 5

blaggerlife

Another year looking like a gypsy wedding attendee 🤣
And the ridiculous hands on the hips pose #spotthelongthumb

thrillhouse1

The Kim kardashian backlash over women need to get off their asses and work and her retweeting it is brilliant
How many interns has she fucked over 😂

• Haha

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Her latest podcast talks about online bullying, trolls and the Facebook groups dissecting people’s personal lives and gossiping about people. The second half of the podcasts she dissects celebrity relationships for entertainment. She obviously cant see the irony. She made a “career” out of gossip but nobody else has the right to talk about people who make a living in the public eye. 🙄🙄🙄
Oh she'll gibe it billy big sticks about bullying yet she runs a gossip website about other people for a living. She's giving out to people for something makes a career from? She's honestly quite an attractive girl whens e strips it back but the obsession with pink glitter and a painters pot of foundation is too much. I don't follow her anymore but have a look every now and again and it's all tits mcgee still.

Freddie101

She also had a comp up for the Rathwood furniture on her Goss page. It’s nice to see something other than those bloody Emma mattesses.
I don’t think he has a thread on here & I usually like him but I’m REALLY disappointed to see Paul “lifeatno2” play one of those stupid influencer games of “we are looking for a new mattress guys, does anyone have any recommendations?” A few days later he has a sponsored post for the Emma mattress
Would you ever SHAG THE SHAG OFF.

Bolagoo

first of all i want to say that i think she looks great, it's not about that. The thing that annoys me is that I want her to just admit she wants to take pics half dressed to show off....don't drag the female empowerment thing in to it. Going on like everyone was attacking her for posting sexy pics in the first place. Don't think anyone gave a fuck. The full thing is so disingenuous.

You fancy yourself Ali, fair play, you look good, post the pics, no one feels more empowered seeing you in your knickers. Only black and white selfies make women feel empowered, don't you know that by now?:ROFLMAO:

Also do yourself a favour & just take an online course for photoshop.

GwanGwanGwan

She does have pretty poor grammar and spelling for a journalist, I was really surprised! Even on her podcast her grammar is terrible

Yes! I also found her podcast with Lucy Fitz to be quite irresponsible. I felt they were promoting the idea of "oh I did no work for my Leaving Cert and it all worked out fine for me"... while I'm very happy for them that it worked in their favour, unfortunately that isn't the case for many people. A lot of people do end up having to go back at a later stage to do one or more subjects at LC level, and I really feel that it is irresponsible to be promoting that message across their platforms.