Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rde

Who do we think is the girl she is talking about? I have my suspicions. Such an awful thing to happen to someone

Reactions: 6

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Her latest insta post, why would anyone pose and post like that jus because it’s ur birthday month, very strange behaviour

Rundymc

Yeah, my sister lived on the same floor as her in that 1 bed she was in last year- just down beside UCD
Saw her a good few times
She also told her she was moving out to rent a bigger place - hence why she’s gives off the illusion she bought her current place
Whats the point in even pretending sbe bought the place. Nobody will give a shit if she's renting or buying, just be bloody honest about it! Another one acting like she lives the high life when in reality she's either digging herself into massive debt to pay for everything or she's over-reaching.

turtle time

COVID Christmas for the girlboss. It's crazy how many influencers are getting it for Christmas. Same with everyone I know, but wow they're dropping like flies

Wellingtonflop

Oh my god 100%
I know many people visit the UAE, I've been myself when I was younger. NEVER ever again would I go, or recommend anyone to go as a mature woman.

The slavery, trafficking, human rights violations associated with these places.
They're essentially zoos for the rich tourists to gawk at and be served by poor people...rather than animals.

The fact dubai have hidden their abuse makes it ok to go there rather than Afghanistan? Going to Dubai and flaunting the way she is, to me, is the same as someone going to famine struck Africa and eating a big mac in front of them.

rantingqueen

Well she has said it was all around Dublin .. which doesn’t seem to be the case . Im
In no way defending what happened but she’s constantly loose with the truth and no one has actually asked her to explain it

I would be devastated if someone recorded me without my permission and sent it to his friends.. that’s a given for everyone. But she has hinted that it was sent all over the country
Agree with this. I believe her can’t be extended to any wannabe trying to make something into nothing. Yes it was bitchy what happened but the truth is a world away from her story. Claiming an Irish newspaper threatened to publish the story. That just didn’t happen. Nobody knew who she was 5 years ago. She’s full of shit.

thrillhouse1

Ali says goss is first with the celeb updates ... just not true

Appears to show she bought a house last year - not true, couldn’t afford rent in 2020

filters every photo of herself ... she looks totally different in a pic someone else took

moves office nearly every year

got a law degree - fair play
Goes on Matt cooper regularly and makes everything about herself no matter what the topic

sex tape nonsense..the whole thing is a load of lies *not the actual scum move of a lad recording her .. all the other stitt
No one pulls her up on it

The awards show in the next few weeks will be a massive head wreak ... which I might add she won best dressed at a few years ago

winners will be terror Mc avoid, holly carpenter , Niamh Cullen and some other awful person

Reactions: 5

Nobodoycares85

Did she order all those balloons for herself. I've never heard anyone her age go on about her birthday so much. Pure cringe looking for people to gift her presents. Didn't work out to well for her it looks.

rantingqueen

So is it more that Ali was filmed having sex unbeknownst to her and the fella's ex saw the video and repeated what was on it to people?
That is exactly what happened. Awful, cruel and upsetting, but she has completely embellished a story for her own benefit. She knows nobody will call her out on it, but we have to believe women now.

Speaking of which, Goss with another McGregor story yesterday. Birthday celebration tack. If they want to big up sports people, why not celebrate our Olympians?

ny_style

VIP Member
But you can only be a boss-girl 24/7 building an empire if you freeze your eggs. Must be ticked off the list to qualify as an Independent Woman ™️

Freddie101

Exact same thing Lynn Kelly did. Went around her house looking for ideas (can someone give me freebies please) and low and behold got everything for free.
I don’t follow Lynn but went on her IG and I’m absolutely horrified at the tackiness of these idiots. She has a highlight for her house. The start of the highlight is her walking around saying what she wants and the latter half is all the stuff given for FREE. Ask my arse if this #collab bullshit means anything but free. She doesn’t even explicitly say that it’s a collab. It’s written in tiny writing.
Granite work tops & splashbacks.
All the blinds & carpets. The bed and mattress. Herringbone flooring downstairs and carpet upstairs.
God help her she had to fork out for her own oven though 💔 my heart bleeds

The “influencer” life has really gone to new extremes as being the tackiest “job” there is going.
She kept her face out of all the stories on her highlight. I would too as I’d die of embarrassment on the beg!! 🤢