Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shes a bit of a hypocrite .. goin on all through the pandemic about people not sticking to rules and how nervous she is

But yet is just on showing sosues products... how about you call sue out on her non essential trip to Portugal hun 💃

Reactions: 5

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Preaching about who should support pieta house when she couldn't be further rooted up mcgregors hole. Disgusts me

daddygoose35

VIP Member
If Ali knew what is going to come out in court she certainly wouldn’t be supporting him.
In fact if she actually is a journalist she’d have seen the documents.
I always wondered if she knew something and was paid off with free trips to his fights and told only publish positive stories about him.

Annnnieyokes

We will never hear the end of all the humble bragging about this house will we? The beggy Mitchell will begin soon looking for suggestions and ideas for different rooms.

Never mind she already began with the looking for suggestions for the record player. Considering that Goss has always been a loss maker, I wonder how she cooked the books to get a mortgage. She must be paying herself a massive salary all whilst her staff take her to the labour court

ny_style

VIP Member
In the dentist's defence, I promise you I'm not the dentist or know her (which is weird cos dentistry is such a small world but I have been out of Ireland for a while), she did the best with what she was working with. Ali has quite a big upper jaw and it looks like she has quite a big overjet as well which is why her front teeth look quite long and pronounced. In order to correct that she would need to have surgery on her jaw in combination with orthodontic treatment. And she might not have been willing to do it, which is fair enough, it's expensive and.a long process but it would have yielded better results.
Ali's upper right front tooth is quite long in the before picture so the bonding had to work around the length of that tooth.
Thing is, a decent ortho would strongly recommend all that work, and dissuade her from going down the road she has.
Her teeth look utterly ridiculous.

ny_style

VIP Member
Just remembered a conversation I had with a journalist friend. She told me that she met Alexandra for the first time and Ali immediately informed my friend she was an ‘award winning journalist’. My friend, who is an actual journalist and not a self-aggrandising dispenser of old showbiz news, had to stifle a laugh.

• Haha

thrillhouse1

Not the Gossies again ... didn’t she win best dressed or something like that a few years ago at her own production - with the big Disney princess dress

How are companies still throwing stuff at it is beyond me

Nice of her to squeeze her only mate holy Carpenter into a category

mymamsaid

Oh this is good 😂

“I went to two Harvey Weinstein parties in Cannes this year”.

• Haha

Tlong

What utter scutter these awards are. Kash beauty, biggest sponsor of the night wins entrepreneur of the year & her best friend wins MUA of the year after Kash sponsored that category.

mysticviolet

Is she ever NOT sick?
I think it's sad how she makes a public display of her ignorance and stupidity. How many times in the past few years has she claimed to have had the 'flu? Seems like every time Ali gets a cold it has to be influenza. This time she actually said she "had tonsillitis at the start of the week and now I have some strain of influenza". She is a silly, delusional, attention-seeking, drama queen. And not very bright with it. She is renting a small house (about 900 sq ft) in Dundrum, while trying to give the impression she has bought her "dream home". She owes a shit-load of money and can no longer afford the rent on a proper office - so, the small rented house is doubling up as office space for her and "her team". I saw her out and about recently and was struck by how moody and unhappy she looks (except, of course, when she turns the fake smile on for the camera). I could see she was constantly posing and worrying about how she looked, while giving plenty of side-eye to girls around her. I'd say she is not half as confident as she tries to make out. She looked like someone putting on an obviously false front. It's kinda sad really. She used to be so much more down to earth.

Her latest podcast talks about online bullying, trolls and the Facebook groups dissecting people’s personal lives and gossiping about people. The second half of the podcasts she dissects celebrity relationships for entertainment. She obviously cant see the irony. She made a “career” out of gossip but nobody else has the right to talk about people who make a living in the public eye. 🙄🙄🙄
Ha exactly.. you hit the nail on the head..

• Haha

turtle time

I am so shocked oh my god.
Bring in that Norway law where you have to say you photoshopped.
This is ridiculous.
How do you even do this? Her hand looks half the size!

Bolagoo

Ali was a semi decent reporter for the Irish Daily Mail but really wanted to BE the story as opposed to writing about others. Hence the tits ’n’ ass shots/rubber lip fillers she loves showing. Desperate for attention.

She’s a bright woman but has been reduced to an 80s page three girl parody with her IG posts.
Are her lips fake? I think they look good! If they're fake she fooled me!

You hit nail on head with the BE the story thing. She's so desperate to be in the gang of the people she reports on, holds the gossies for etc. She has had to make an environment where she can hang out with them as she wouldn't be in the gang otherwise. I think I heard her on Oracle podcast say that no one came to her birthday party. But they will all turn up to the gossies! That'd be hard. She seems really unhappy with not a lot of mates, no bf ever.

I actually think she seems like a nice girl too but the need to be in the influencers brings out this rotten side to her. Hard to watch sometimes. Like a teen rom com where the unpopular girl loses herself to get with the cool gang. I'd say she's a good reporter and a nice girl under it all. Just seems so lost and insecure.

first post!

I originally followed her when Lindsay was going on a rant about her after glossies 2 years ago saying she's unstable and doesn't pay her employees and also slept with Jimmy so of course i went and had a look and I immediately couldn't stand her but I couldn't stop watching her either and followed her just to see what she was like over time..
I had to unfollow recently she's probably the biggest self absorbed narcissist I've seen on IG and that's saying something.. considering who the woman who sent me her way is 🤣🤣

• Haha