Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on didn't she win best dressed at the gossies last year? Her own event?
I assume it was a voting thing but come on. Like throwing the bouquet at your own wedding and catching it hahahaha
no there wasn't voting! and on the night when she showed up in that insane dress she was like "its for the fairytale theme" and every other person was like we weren't told there was a theme... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no there wasn't voting! and on the night when she showed up in that insane dress she was like "its for the fairytale theme" and every other person was like we weren't told there was a theme... 😂
Hahaha I thought she was voted winner on the night...and everyone voted for her because the dress was insane and she was the host. That's gas she appointed herself the winner. :ROFLMAO: not one of them did fairytale? even the hosts. Do you think she wanted a reason to wear the dress and made it up?

Reactions: 1
It's like she jumps on whatever the new topic of the months is... Anything to flaunt herself half naked! I just don't get it.. yeah it's terrible what's happening to women and young girls but it's like it's any excuse for her to get into her good underwear to take pics for insta 🙄

Reactions: 2
Those pics she’s definitely made herself look slimmer, no way is her tummy that small!!
She’s all about my body, my control but posting it up for everyone to see how is it then? Once it’s up on social media and weirdo could be screenshotting it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I honestly don’t get the whole bare it all campaign and now we’ll be hearing all about the Gossies for the next while, least she might stop going on about Covid so 🤞

first post!

I originally followed her when Lindsay was going on a rant about her after glossies 2 years ago saying she's unstable and doesn't pay her employees and also slept with Jimmy so of course i went and had a look and I immediately couldn't stand her but I couldn't stop watching her either and followed her just to see what she was like over time..
I had to unfollow recently she's probably the biggest self absorbed narcissist I've seen on IG and that's saying something.. considering who the woman who sent me her way is 🤣🤣
What’s this all about? Spill please

Hold on didn't she win best dressed at the gossies last year? Her own event?
I assume it was a voting thing but come on. Like throwing the bouquet at your own wedding and catching it hahahaha
hahaha Jenny and Lindsay made comments about that on the pod cast when they did they it gal or tit gal rating of the outfits, Queen Ali then took to social media to say she was being victimised and they were dragging other women down and made a whole ordeal about it then the itglaz came back with articles she had done on Oscar outfits called hot or not literally the exact same thing 😂

Those pics she’s definitely made herself look slimmer, no way is her tummy that small!!
She’s all about my body, my control but posting it up for everyone to see how is it then? Once it’s up on social media and weirdo could be screenshotting it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I honestly don’t get the whole bare it all campaign and now we’ll be hearing all about the Gossies for the next while, least she might stop going on about Covid so 🤞

What’s this all about? Spill please
Thats literally the extent of what I know! about two years ago after the gossies Lindsay came on IG for a rant and went off on one about Ali saying she's problematic and jumped Jimmy when they were on a break :coffee:

Last edited:
hahaha Jenny and Lindsay made comments about that on the pod cast when they did they it gal or tit gal rating of the outfits, Queen Ali then took to social media to say she was being victimised and they were dragging other women down and made a whole ordeal about it then the itglaz came back with articles she had done on Oscar outfits called hot or not literally the exact same thing 😂

Thats literally the extent of what I know! about two years ago after the gossies Lindsay came on IG for a rant and went off on one about Ali saying she's problematic and jumped Jimmy when they were on a break :coffee:
That tit annoyed me so much when Ali and some other dry shite influencers were all like "this is ANTI FEMINIST cause they said my outfit was tit" like its actually less feminist to say the entirety of your personality is based on what you wear??

That tit annoyed me so much when Ali and some other dry shite influencers were all like "this is ANTI FEMINIST cause they said my outfit was tit" like its actually less feminist to say the entirety of your personality is based on what you wear??
Doesn’t even make sense anyway feminism literally translates to equality between both genders literally nothing to do with women critiquing other women it’s actually indescribable how unbearable she is and I honestly feel bad saying it but it’s true

yeah...like get over it girls, your outfits were rotten. Take them off, no fuckin big deal.
I will say that they absolutely tore through Ali on that podcast though, that was 100% personal.

The left leg, how different does it look to the right??!!! Photoshopped much??!! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️😬

Why does she turn everything around to be about her. She ranted about the male teachers in that school in carlow even though it was the media as usual that twisted the words of what was said to include male teachers not what was actually said. She turned that story into one about herself and the article that was wrote about her. Ali no one gives a duck about you. If Goss and you were to disappear from Instagram m in the morning no one would notice. She is full of self importance but I guess when you have no one else to talk you up you have to do it yourself. As for the photoshop it's a joke at this stage. No wonder she is delighted about lockdown so no one will see what she actually looks like

Reactions: 4
On a rant - again about the Tweets she’s received!!! Anything for attention and drama 🤯🙄

Her stories are either about covid or body positivity...😴😴😴 She'd want to get over it at this stage. Some of the messages or tweets she was getting was wrong obviously, but when she puts herself out there publicly like that what did she expect? What age is she ? 17.... Grow the duck up !!

Her stories are either about covid or body positivity...😴😴😴 She'd want to get over it at this stage. Some of the messages or tweets she was getting was wrong obviously, but when she puts herself out there publicly like that what did she expect? What age is she ? 17.... Grow the duck up !!
She is just desperate for attention but why make it out like everyone else is wrong she can't see her own faults and the media's fault in this for blaming male staff when it is a female that is the PE teacher. The whole male staff thing came from nowhere and no way would she apologise for that.

I had the unpleasant experience of working with her mother in the past. None of this surprises me about her. She didn’t lick it off the ground that’s for sure

• Wow
What part of limerick is she from?!
I’m not sure. I wouldn’t have exactly sat down to have the chats with her mother. Avoided her like plague if I’m honest until she moved another department and only now have to speak with her sometimes over the phone. Short, snappy and opinionated just like her dear daughter, basically a dose 🙄

She's gone quiet Jameela Jamil lately. It's not even like I don't agree with her with most things. Should people judge women because of the way they dress? No. Should boys show anyone else nudes girls send them? No. But the way she gets a point across on her stories is so self serving.

She says the point. Then turns the issue to fit an experience she had. Then rattles on about that for longer than the actual issue. Receives hate. Then rattles on about that for the next few days. Usually abandoning the point she started with and at the end only talking about herself and how she is the perfect example of how the issue is alive today. Then all the smug smiling and pat on the backs for herself and a "see how this proves my point".

A little personal anecdote goes a long way when you're proving a point but she loses it and every time ends up in this complete bragging territory with the point she started with in the rear view mirror.

Reactions: 3
She says the point. Then turns the issue to fit an experience she had. Then rattles on about that for longer than the actual issue. Receives hate. Then rattles on about that for the next few days. Usually abandoning the point she started with and at the end only talking about herself and how she is the perfect example of how the issue is alive today. Then all the smug smiling and pat on the backs for herself and a "see how this proves my point".

A little personal anecdote goes a long way when you're proving a point but she loses it and every time ends up in this complete bragging territory with the point she started with in the rear view mirror.
Said it before, Ali wants to BE the story. She was never entirely happy reporting on others in the limelight. Ali needs to be the centre of attention and she’s savvy enough to know what will raise a response to give it to herself.

• Heart
The amount of stuff she gets sent, like a lot of food for a person living on her own!! Could she not donate all those freebies to someone in dire needs? It’s just such a waste and really shows her greed imo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.