Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously...does she ever shut up about mask wearing??? She was on about conspiracy theories and had to get it in there that she works in media and the government aren't lying to us 😂 not that I believe in conspiracy theories before ppl eat me 😂 she just had to say "oh I work in media" 🙄🙄 I'm actually going to unfollow her...she's painful , I'd nearly walk passed her with no mask just to piss her off more at this stage 🤣 she's some tool 😜😂 it's the law to wear a mask...duck off ali you complete dope! Nonstop with the covid bullshit, if it's not that she's getting her lingerie out 🙄 she needs to cop on

Reactions: 3
Seriously...does she ever shut up about mask wearing??? She was on about conspiracy theories and had to get it in there that she works in media and the government aren't lying to us 😂 not that I believe in conspiracy theories before ppl eat me 😂 she just had to say "oh I work in media" 🙄🙄 I'm actually going to unfollow her...she's painful , I'd nearly walk passed her with no mask just to piss her off more at this stage 🤣 she's some tool 😜😂 it's the law to wear a mask...duck off ali you complete dope! Nonstop with the covid bullshit, if it's not that she's getting her lingerie out 🙄 she needs to cop on
Yea, it’s getting a bit old now! Like we’re not stupid, we know how, when and why we’ve to wear a mask! She makes out she’s the only who is, she’s so pedantic 🤯🥴

Reactions: 1
And the of course we will stay 2m apart. How can a nail tech do her nails indoor and be 2 meters apart? Yet she can't dine indoors 2 meters apart. Also calling bullshit on the not drinking for months. She had a picture with drink in hand not so long ago. Full of tit and self importance for someone witg an incredibly boring life

And the of course we will stay 2m apart. How can a nail tech do her nails indoor and be 2 meters apart? Yet she can't dine indoors 2 meters apart. Also calling bullshit on the not drinking for months. She had a picture with drink in hand not so long ago. Full of tit and self importance for someone witg an incredibly boring life
For someone so young she sounds way older. I can't stand her now. I wasn't following for long this time round , I followed her about two years ago, got bored and unfollowed. I don't know why i went back following her 🙄

The fact she thinks no one notices the photoshop... it’s so incredibly obvious. I’m mutual friends with one of her friends and they’re all very aware of it too- seeing as they actually know what she looks like in person. The bare it bullshit is hilarious considering she takes stones off herself.

No one else notice the tweet saying ‘seeing so many different dinners from people from different households...limit your households’ eh didn’t she go out last week with a bunch of the girls from goss.ie

biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across 🤡

Reactions: 2
It's amazing how much she preaches to others to be sensible and reduce their contacts yet she has been out for dinner/drinks three times in less than a week. Take your own advice Alexandra

Bizarre that she’s lecturing people to minimise contacts yet on her third night out in less than a week.

It's amazing how much she preaches to others to be sensible and reduce their contacts yet she has been out for dinner/drinks three times in less than a week. Take your own advice Alexandra
Oh but she’s “outside” so that makes it all ok 🤷🏻‍♀️👌✌👏

Imagine sitting outside in December with that dress on you 🤦‍♀️ She might not get covid but she’ll definitely pick up a chest infection or cold. Makes no sense

• Haha
Imagine sitting outside in December with that dress on you 🤦‍♀️ She might not get covid but she’ll definitely pick up a chest infection or cold. Makes no sense
And then she'll be forced to get a test 😂😂 over having a sniffle. How ironic will that be for her? And she banging on about everyday 🙄🙄🙄 dope

For sure, have said that before, some amount of food and makeup, no fear of her sending it to those in need
Not a chance! I'd say brands send them wanting to be featured on goss rather then on her instagram page as well. She only has 13k followers

She gets that dressed up and only going out for dinner and home early?like what's the point... taking all that time to get that much dolled up for to be home by 11 and i hate all these fast fashion sites. It's a ridiculous!! Misguided, boohoo, nastygal, I could go on. And her dresses are horrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.