Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she order all those balloons for herself. I've never heard anyone her age go on about her birthday so much. Pure cringe looking for people to gift her presents. Didn't work out to well for her it looks.

Reactions: 5
That birthday suit pic tho πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ like....why?? And she's all for lock down rules and goes to collect a designer bag πŸ™„ please now!!

Reactions: 3
That birthday suit pic tho πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ like....why?? And she's all for lock down rules and goes to collect a designer bag πŸ™„ please now!!
Lockdown sob story is all she has these days oh until the whole college thing. You'd swear she was a martyr or something. That birthday suit pic was so cringe and heavily edited.

Reactions: 1
Great for her, going in to drop 1k on a handbag when she has registered her company with revenue for the covid wage subsidy scheme.
So getting subsidised for herself and however many copy and pasters she employs. But still can afford to buy a designer bag. What a con artist. Greedy, greedy, attention seeking moron.

And dont get me started on how an online business like hers is suffering due to covid. Beggars belief and I hope she's made to repay every cent when revenue ask for proof as to a 20% drop in revenue which is the criteria for applying for this payment.

Rant over, need a cup of tea now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like her a lot lately. She just seems nice and normal girl. All the try-hard behaviour and cringeyness she had before is gone I've found. It's like she's just being herself. Big respect for going back to school too.
I can even handle one or two of these tik tok things, she obviously finds it fun to do. They're always tit but now she looks like she's taking them less seriously I'm finding I'm less allergic to them
I take all this back :LOL: Jesus Christ when she's in her "girlboss" zone she's insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she clearly thinks SO highly of herself its embarrassing like she posted photos of herself in that godawful big fat gypsy wedding dress from last years gossies and was like HOW ICONIC and it got 9 likes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
first post!

I originally followed her when Lindsay was going on a rant about her after glossies 2 years ago saying she's unstable and doesn't pay her employees and also slept with Jimmy so of course i went and had a look and I immediately couldn't stand her but I couldn't stop watching her either and followed her just to see what she was like over time..
I had to unfollow recently she's probably the biggest self absorbed narcissist I've seen on IG and that's saying something.. considering who the woman who sent me her way is 🀣🀣

• Haha
Yup apparently that's what started the beef and why Jenny and Lindsay never get an invite to gossies, sorry I mean get asked to pay for a table at the gossies πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup apparently that's what started the beef and why Jenny and Lindsay never get an invite to gossies, sorry I mean get asked to pay for a table at the gossies πŸ˜‚
Omg stop!! I thought the ONE benefit of going to that circle jerk of influencers would be some free food and drink πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hold on didn't she win best dressed at the gossies last year? Her own event?
I assume it was a voting thing but come on. Like throwing the bouquet at your own wedding and catching it hahahaha

• Haha
Last night’s black and white photos in her stories are all wonky, she’s slimmer her arm and jaw in one and the pattern on the couch is all warped. What a dose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.